The 2021 Gold Cup

Knoxtnhorn

Was that too far in front for Zardes or did he just whiff on a chance? Why do I feel like the latter is more likely?

And makes a dumbass foul right outside the box. Please quit capping this guy. 

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Was that too far in front for Zardes or did he just whiff on a chance? Why do I feel like the latter is more likely?

A world-class right-footed striker gets his left foot on it and redirects for a goal.

MLS-grade nets you an off-balance stab that whiffs badly.

5 minutes ago, JNip said:

Wait WTF… just saw  USA’s lineup, where are the better players? Saving them for the olympics? Lol. Nuh seriously, what’s going on? 

The European players were never going to be a part of the Gold Cup.  They're getting a rest cause European football and all.

This lineup + these tactics are infuriating.

When you run a 4-3-3 against an inferior opponent w/ 70% of the possession, you should hear the names "Lletget", "Yuell", and "Acosta" over and over and over.  As it stands, they're almost completely anonymous.  And, as usual, Zardes is just running around randomly like my 6 year-old in an AYSO game.

Shaq seems to be a stud.

37 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So... is this Shaq guy actually a back? He seems more like a winger to me... 

Color guy wondering the same thing 😂

He probably has a better chance to make the national team at right wing. We’re stacked at right back. Dest, Yedlin, Reggie Cannon, Bryan Reynolds. 

1 minute ago, JNip said:

Classic! Let’s make fun of a terrible injury. What’s next? Let’s laugh at Erikssen. 

What's classic is you making a tacky, Farva-esque joke, getting some shit in return, and then nailing yourself to a fucking cross cuz you're a pussy who can't take it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

What's classic is you making a tacky, Farva-esque joke, getting some shit in return, and then nailing yourself to a fucking cross cuz you're a pussy who can't take it.

One thing is making fun of USA for not making the olympics, another is to laugh at a terrible injury. Whatever man.

All good man, enjoy cheering against Mexico in the male soccer part of the olympics because that’s all that you have going for yourself. 

Edited by JNip

2 minutes ago, JNip said:

One thing is making fun of USA for not making the olympics, another is to laugh at a terrible injury. Whatever man.

All good man, enjoy cheering against Mexico in the male soccer part of the olympics because that’s all that you have going for yourself. 

I'm not laughing at Chucky's injury. I'm laughing at your juvenile ass. You made a tacky comment and I responded in kind.

What I wrote is factually correct--Hirving is out at least 4-6 weeks; our Euro youngsters are resting until the September WCQ. So, yeah, they won't see the pitch for the US until Chucky is healthy.

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Little known fact: Haiti's Ade is best known for his role as Tyrone the Getaway Driver in Snatch. That movie is now 21 years old. I'd say he's aged well.

FeminineSpryAnemoneshrimp-max-1mb.gif

It was a funny angle.

• Haha 2