So, Roger Stone goes bad on Jared and Ivanka?

Satchel

46 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

this chick is going to make boebert and mgt look like legit politicians 

she also claims roger stone tried to poison here, also a former stripper

5 hours ago, Nivek said:

That website is shit. Not sure I would trust anything from it especially considering the loaded language used.

I think you may have missed what's going on.  Yes, that website is shit.  It's owned/published my Roger Stone acolyte and truly terrible person and Proud Boy Jacob Engels. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-jacob-engels-roger-stones-mini-me

It's exactly the website that you'd expect to be supporting her. 

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I think you may have missed what's going on.  Yes, that website is shit.  It's owned/published my Roger Stone acolyte and truly terrible person and Proud Boy Jacob Engels. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-jacob-engels-roger-stones-mini-me

It's exactly the website that you'd expect to be supporting her. 

I pulled the ripcord before you and consider it or anything associated with it warranting no further thought/attention.   If they told me it was cold outside, I wouldn't believe it.  

• Hook 'Em 1

I mean seriously...politics and sexuality stereotypes aside...he looks like a lesbian park ranger in one of those videos they make you watch before you're allowed to wander around an historic park on a middle school field trip.

Edited by Lobo

59 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I mean seriously...politics and sexuality stereotypes aside...he looks like a lesbian park ranger in one of those videos they make you watch before you're allowed to wander around an historic park on a middle school field trip.

Self hating trans are the worst.

Lauren Boebert's even trashier and sluttier (and more piss-drinkier) second cousin...Sheila.  

And she is totally 'Down to Clown'  And by that I mean, at any one given moment...you can pull a string of 3 or 4 red noses outta her asshole.  

Edited by Lobo

On 1/11/2022 at 9:02 PM, JimmyJames said:

For some reason that truck is pissing me off. I mean WTF is that?

It appeals to old, shitty people in rural areas, i guess. The best part of that commercial was when he got out of the truck holding leather work gloves. The gloves were brand new and still perfectly stiff and shiny.  I bet they were still stapled together. He clearly just got done doing some old timey farm work. Also the truck looks like something you'd drag a black guy behind in the fifties. The whole thing conjures warm nostalgia. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Seriously?  You gotta problem with moles now?  

My wife has a bunch, hasn't stopped me.  True story, and don't tell her this...she won't wear tank-tops because she has a long scar on her left shoulder from about her rotator cuff to the start of her armpit fold.  She told me what caused it a dozen times over first couple years we dated.  And I honestly couldn't tell you what it's from if you had a gun to my head.  I just blocked it out because I don't care about it and she's outta my league gorgeous with or without it.  Having said that, sometimes I picture Ivanka Trump when we're having sex.  

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Seriously?  You gotta problem with moles now?  

My wife has a bunch, hasn't stopped me.  True story, and don't tell her this...she won't wear tank-tops because she has a long scar on her left shoulder from about her rotator cuff to the start of her armpit fold.  She told me what caused it a dozen times over first couple years we dated.  And I honestly couldn't tell you what it's from if you had a gun to my head.  I just blocked it out because I don't care about it and she's outta my league gorgeous with or without it.  Having said that, sometimes I picture Ivanka Trump when we're having sex.  

My girlfriend in HS got gonorrhea from driving a tractor in her bikini.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Lauren Boebert's even trashier and sluttier (and more piss-drinkier) second cousin...Sheila.  

And she is totally 'Down to Clown'  And by that I mean, at any one given moment...you can pull a string of 3 or 4 red noses outta her asshole.  

Okay, well, sign me up for that then.

2 hours ago, Chooky said:

It appeals to old, shitty people in rural areas, i guess. The best part of that commercial was when he got out of the truck holding leather work gloves. The gloves were brand new and still perfectly stiff and shiny.  I bet they were still stapled together. He clearly just got done doing some old timey farm work. Also the truck looks like something you'd drag a black guy behind in the fifties. The whole thing conjures warm nostalgia. 

Yeah it’s just so fake and non Texan that it pisses me off. Some dipshit from Maryland prances into town, puts on some gloves, and drives a stupid looking truck to act “Texan.” It’s a fucking joke. And the seals seal clap to it. 

17 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

601e719509dc5b0012c95c16?width=1200&form

roger-stone-capitol-riot-promo-161317559

Okay, that’s not what I was imagining. The top pics are from outside Stone’s hotel on Jan. 6. There’s a third guy not pictured who was there, a guy wearing body armor and a backpack, who had the Oath Keepers logo displayed on his chest and was wearing a laminate like a backstage pass. I did have this site bookmarked which has a video of the scene, those three guys are stalking around Stone like bodyguards:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/video-surfaces-showing-trump-ally-roger-stone-flanked/story?id=75706765

The Oath Keepers were said to be providing security for Stone during his visit. (The bottom pic is apparently from the day before when Stone spoke at a pro-Trump rally.) I’m sure Stone didn’t care if they had violent intentions but I doubt he was involved in any planning or even wanted to know about it. If he had any involvement in an attempted overthrow of the government, I’d guess it had something to do with the coup plotted by Trump’s allies within the government like Peter Navarro described. The whole “Green Bay Sweep” thing. But even that seems to be outside of Stone’s skill set.

I’m sure Stone had no problem using language at the rally that would foment an insurrection. But I’d expect he knows enough to ensure himself plausible deniability so that he couldn’t be held responsible for any violence that ensued. He’s got decades of experience in political skullduggery and I assume he knows better. It sure would be great if they found a connection, though, because he’s a sleazeball of the highest order. What’s really disgusting in that video I linked to is the fans fawning all over that traitor like he was some sort of rock star. Just sickening. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

It was Matt Gaetz. How the fuck is he not already charged with witness tampering? 

Eta and Gaetz was trying to be cagey bc there were backstage cameras and mikes at the event but stone was wired for a documentary about himself lol

Edited by Sawbonz