Let’s Reach Around the Aisle: Attractive Elected Officials

Eskimohorn

This thread definitely needs more hot dude politician pics to even things out, but I'm not the woman for that job, so I must respectfully defer to @Bama Chick @PenelopeWitherspoon@mchookem @Queen Bitch @Nicole44 @Ellellelle or any other person on the board unlucky enough to have sexual attraction to men 

Edited by trauma babe
Sexism
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, trauma babe said:

This thread definitely needs more hot dude politician pics to even things out, but I'm not the woman for that job, so I must respectfully defer to @Bama Chick @PenelopeWitherspoon@mchookem @Queen Bitch @Nicole44 or any other woman on the board unlucky enough to have sexual attraction to men 

Why just women who are unlucky enough to be attracted to men?!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

This thread definitely needs more hot dude politician pics to even things out, but I'm not the woman for that job, so I must respectfully defer to @Bama Chick @PenelopeWitherspoon@mchookem @Queen Bitch @Nicole44 @Ellellelle or any other person on the board unlucky enough to have sexual attraction to men 

Seems like Beto should be an easy answer for them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

I could do some serious damage to repug H of R candidate Bo Hines from NC.  

image.png.8fbd46b2f8cc7f7ddcf950ecaa0e9384.pngimage.png.6fe85477c35e9c9be38f34734ea55837.png

Somehow the name Bo Hines suggest a joke that I just can't quite find. I can get behind Bo Hines? Not really up to my standards. But something is there.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Somehow the name Bo Hines suggest a joke that I just can't quite find. I can get behind Bo Hines? Not really up to my standards. But something is there.

I was definitely going to go with a 'reach around' joke from the thread title, but I didn't want to limit myself.

Just now, chainsaw said:

spacer.png

Yeah, I'm guilty on that one, too.  Welcome back to the 40 Acres, Blake!  Call me!

1 hour ago, trauma babe said:

well... part of my problem is i have a mental block re: politics, meaning, for example, if one is a Trumper or GQP type that's just an absolute dealbreaker i can't get past re: attractiveness. just gross.

having said that... i've always thought John Thune was objectively handsome in a 'generic white male' way, and not completely rotten in his soul...

image.thumb.png.0c8002dde6c8150b6972e3f25a1b7716.png

image.thumb.png.fe634f2ee111a0fc3c53ddf76813122a.png

same for Aaron Schock

image.thumb.png.4bc1f583f0d716f22562a634e27253fa.png

but really, i find humor and brains sexy as fuck...and i obviously have a thing for black men 😄...so Obama has always been hot as hell in my book...

image.thumb.png.8f15209c8bf757969b41b774ef46120f.png

image.png.78eb1f79a26505c4c3a2155efb141443.png

image.png

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

We’re doing this again?

The butthole board just ain’t enough, I guess.

I cant remember so help me out.  Where did you post your 3 day grool fest when you went to the Harry Styles concert? Was that on the butthole board?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/3/2022 at 1:16 PM, chainsaw said:

She dresses modestly but I am calling my shot that Ilhan Omar might have the best figure in Congress

I couldn’t begin to guess about her figure but she is attractive.

Do foreigners count? Estonia PM Kaja Kallas seems nice.

833A485F-FE37-4F02-9AFB-982F28DB0ADF.thumb.png.b20df9a9d2587b688283a095099630bd.png

E2D41F38-0704-460E-97C6-FF916FE33FF6.thumb.png.88c5dfaa1a0080b85fa093041c058d40.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I thought you were going to go with Peyton or Eli manning.

Nah. I just hate that type of shirt Tim is wearing. I know how a person dresses is nobody’s business but his/her/their own but I just can’t with that shirt. Plus, it’s too tight on almost everyone and people should just stop it. It’s lame. Off my soapbox. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 1

For @trauma babe

More on Eva Kaili (not sure if single but it’s rumored she loves the ladies)

Kaili studied in the Polytechnic of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki to be an Architect Engineer. Her Master of Arts at University of Piraeus, is on International and European Studies. She is a doctoral candidate of Political Economy on Practical responses to Crisis. She did a Principal economics course of Harvard and studied at the Greek School of Journalism.

She kinda reminds me of that really tall and beautiful actress Tricia Helfer (for those that watched Lucifer)…they look a lot alike. More pictures of Eva below…

2D57A37D-2C04-460A-BF56-0732A164B798.jpeg

F0BCB642-BF58-4CBD-80ED-4F68ABF0C4FA.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

For @trauma babe

More on Eva Kaili (not sure if single but it’s rumored she loves the ladies)

Kaili studied in the Polytechnic of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki to be an Architect Engineer. Her Master of Arts at University of Piraeus, is on International and European Studies. She is a doctoral candidate of Political Economy on Practical responses to Crisis. She did a Principal economics course of Harvard and studied at the Greek School of Journalism.

She kinda reminds me of that really tall and beautiful actress Tricia Helfer (for those that watched Lucifer)…they look a lot alike. More pictures of Eva below…

2D57A37D-2C04-460A-BF56-0732A164B798.jpeg

F0BCB642-BF58-4CBD-80ED-4F68ABF0C4FA.jpeg

So she vacations on Lesbos?

• Haha 1