Surly Horns Podcast Season 2 Episode 22 - Featuring Closetojumping

immamac

I haven’t followed the ramifications of NIL closely so that was a really interesting conversation to hear about how things could be approached from a perspective of making sure everyone one the team gets taken care of as well as the NFT component. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve never done a podcast and don’t listen to many, so hopefully it wasn’t too buffoonish. I enjoyed it and would do it again with those guys. 

Open invite. Might save your keyboard some wear and tear 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ve never done a podcast and don’t listen to many, so hopefully it wasn’t too buffoonish. I enjoyed it and would do it again with those guys. 

i now associate all your rants with your voice.  bravo

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

I know you guys put hard work into the podcast. But I cant bring myself to listen to it becuase I have have given most of the prominent posters here a voice in my head and I don’t want hear their real voices to ruin it.

I think thats the best part! 

22 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

I know you guys put hard work into the podcast. But I cant bring myself to listen to it becuase I have have given most of the prominent posters here a voice in my head and I don’t want hear their real voices to ruin it.

It’ll blow your mind to find out that Immamac is a aggy longhorn fan that sounds like Dan Ackroyd but also speaks Spanish. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

No shit.  I always like reading CTJ but I had no idea he sounds like an East Houston Toby Jones. 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Your voice threw me off.. Figured you would sound more like Morgan Freeman 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

It’ll blow your mind to find out that Immamac is a aggy longhorn fan that sounds like Dan Ackroyd but also speaks Spanish. 

Nope Immamac is Martin Starr as Gilfoyle from Silicon Valley and CTJ is Bernie Burns from Rooster Teeth in my head.

@RGBIII @immamac @closetojumping That was fucking awesome! From projectile vomit, to a CLEARLY communicated and thoughtful NIL discussion, and, to top it off,  the "Fat Boy Minute" ...Pizza Edition, I was captivated and came away with some knowledge. 

I am amazed that all the douche bag 9.95rs that do this for a living can't do what you just did.  Communicate.

Wish I could give you $9.95, but will have to buy you Mats El Rancho margaritas.  I will have to cap Rick at 4. 5 if he bahaves.

Seriously, this was one of your best! Appreciate it.

Hook'em 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, BigSwingingD said:

@RGBIII @immamac @closetojumping That was fucking awesome! From projectile vomit, to a CLEARLY communicated and thoughtful NIL discussion, and, to top it off,  the "Fat Boy Minute" ...Pizza Edition, I was captivated and came away with some knowledge. 

I am amazed that all the douche bag 9.95rs that do this for a living can't do what you just did.  Communicate.

Wish I could give you $9.95, but will have to buy you Mats El Rancho margaritas.  I will have to cap Rick at 4. 5 if he bahaves.

Seriously, this was one of your best! Appreciate it.

Hook'em 

Thanks! I’m glad you didn’t cap my margarita intake because No Limit Buffet GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I have disappoint... only because I truly thought CTJ would sound exactly like Ralph in Romancing the Stone. Great work. I have listened to every Podcast. 

Lady, I let the midget manbun stuff play out because it’s funny, but no dude with a manbun and midget stature could possibly handle it. I’ve seen your stuff, you’d like me just fine from age appropriate early days to now. There isn’t even a vague semblance to Devito in my family lineage. 6 foot or higher, all of us, reeking of rich mahogany and leather, and pure manliness. I’m hurt, and disappoint. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, BigSwingingD said:

I figured I would distract you with Bob Armstrong and a discussion of how we can work an NIL deal with the Chap Girls/Cheerleaders. 

texas-longhorn-chaps.jpg

texaschaps.jpg

hot-texas-longhorns-cheerleader.jpg

20645f19d8f0db587b9d7c18d7cf3bf2.jpg

Been trying to talk my wife into getting one of those chaps outfits for years to no avail

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Lady, I let the midget manbun stuff play out because it’s funny, but no dude with a manbun and midget stature could possibly handle it. I’ve seen your stuff, you’d like me just fine from age appropriate early days to now. There isn’t even a vague semblance to Devito in my family lineage. 6 foot or higher, all of us, reeking of rich mahogany and leather, and pure manliness. I’m hurt, and disappoint. 

I understand.

I have been through every one-horse shithole for a two-hundred mile radius. You should have seen the river I had to traverse this morning. So don't give me any of your crap, you gutless wonder.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I have disappoint... only because I truly thought CTJ would sound exactly like Ralph in Romancing the Stone. Great work. I have listened to every Podcast. 

Time to invite Nicole on the podcast. Make it so gents. Hopefully it doesn’t ruin my fap sessions 

First time listener, enjoyed it very much especially since you were not pimping any real estate or mortgage people.

Can't wait to participate in the NIL sweepstakes with the board, you will have to create another level beyond "Certifiably Surly" though.

Looking forward to the next episode.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I should be wayyyyyy further down the list of people/posters. I can promise you if you ask me I’ll show up. But @SydneyCarton and a few others should definitely go before me. I do think though asking longtime posters on your podcast would be cool.

Oh, as I told them I’ve got a voice for a keyboard. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I should be wayyyyyy further down the list of people/posters. I can promise you if you ask me I’ll show up. But @SydneyCarton and a few others should definitely go before me. I do think though asking longtime posters on your podcast would be cool.

I mean...they let me be a guest. The bar is pretty low.