Surly Horns Podcast Season 2 Episode 22 - Featuring Closetojumping

immamac

Pretty good episode considering I had Tomorrow War expectations.

Though you are mostly wrong about Pizza. Best shitty pizza is Tostitos, or Elios for even shittier. Class it up with that French bread pizza where the crusts turns into a fissile olivine if you cook it too much.

Best chain was Hungry Howies as they did the flavored crust in the early 90s.

RGB was correct on NY style cheese only. Thick crust and toppings are like sauce on BBQ.

Bushels of pork….that was funny.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

that was pretty good outside of the beginning when you talked about stuff you don't care about/don't follow.  i'd say skip that part and just get into it.

definitely interested in a monthly contribution to the surly NIL fund.

I agree that talking about the NBA and NHL are tough asks for someone like me, but I will say that I did indeed nail the Bucks winning the last two to tie it up because … NBA. 

Astros and MLB? I’d join a podcast just to talk about that stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I agree that talking about the NBA and NHL are tough asks for someone like me, but I will say that I did indeed nail the Bucks winning the last two to tie it up because … NBA. 

Astros and MLB? I’d join a podcast just to talk about that stuff. 

There’s a daily astros podcast on the locked on network (I found through crawfish boxes) that is just absolutely positively awful and the most terrible thing you could ever choose to listen to. 
That’s the only Astros podcast I’m aware of. So, the point is the markets ripe my man. 

44 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

There’s a daily astros podcast on the locked on network (I found through crawfish boxes) that is just absolutely positively awful and the most terrible thing you could ever choose to listen to. 
That’s the only Astros podcast I’m aware of. So, the point is the markets ripe my man. 

My buddy Astros Future has a good podcast for the Stros but I’d also be down for a Stros podcast as long as @immamacdoes all the editing 

John’s of Bleecker is the best pie, and the best slice is around the corner at Joe’s.

Anyone who likes Little Caesar’s should be ashamed. There are better frozen pizzas.

Dallas is not a great pizza town but give me the Christian Pescroni at  Zoli’s (double pepperoni, jalapeño pesto), Cane Rosso, or Pie Tap. 

Good job on this episode.

Edited by Sal
  • Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

Enjoyed the show. Was wondering if RBGlll makes his own margaritas and if so what’s his recipe 

Yessir! My best friends family has made it for years and I finally got him drunk enough to give me the recipe! It makes a metric shit ton lol but it’s perfect to store in the freezer, makes at least two gallons

256B0B27-23B4-4E18-B374-895A60BCF812.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Yessir! My best friends family has made it for years and I finally got him drunk enough to give me the recipe! It makes a metric shit ton lol but it’s perfect to store in the freezer, makes at least two gallons

256B0B27-23B4-4E18-B374-895A60BCF812.jpeg

These will be available at the Surlyhorns tailgate in Arkansas. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 1:10 PM, Viper said:

and scotch

oh great, he smells like he hasn't taken a shower in a week (his leather reference) and like a drunk.  exactly what the ladies like.

Edited by troph

1 hour ago, troph said:

oh great, he smells like he hasn't taken a shower in a week (his leather reference) and like a drunk.  exactly what the ladies like.

Madam, I do not touch Scotch. I have some at home for assholes who come over and request it, such as my brothers and Sydney, but I detest the stuff. Also ladies love the rugged, sweaty smell of a hard ridden saddle, you know this. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Madam, I do not touch Scotch. I have some at home for assholes who come over and request it, such as my brothers and Sydney, but I detest the stuff. Also ladies love the rugged, sweaty smell of a hard ridden saddle, you know this. 

Fuck off, you know I don’t drink Scotch either.