Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

12 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Yes, obviously not for me. If that is their sense of humor, not for me. If they truly mean it, not for me either.

I would guess that you wouldn't have to go far to find a more "polite" sports message board--that doesn't allow vulgar things like cussing--where 10x more heinous things were said about George Floyd.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

No the people who attacked the capitol attempting to destroy democracy that day are extremely sick individuals, just like the people like you who support them, and the the only regret I have from that day, other than you destroying our standing in the world, is that more of them were not shot to teach a lesson to people like yourself.

Ok, Jimmy, thanks for your input and insight, much appreciated.

14 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Not going to go there, difference of some opinions here in the CR, that don't seem to be tolerated.

This board tolerates well thought-out opinions. If you state conclusions based simply on ideology then good luck.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Not going to go there, difference of some opinions here in the CR, that don't seem to be tolerated.

Kinda weird how some of us don’t like treasonous people. 
Please give 1 and I am asking for only 1 reason what those people did was justified. 

There is no “opinion” that allows for your bs. It was an attempt to OVERTHROW the US government. OVERTHROW the US government. 
Repeat that 100 times and I hope to god your brain starts realizing how goddamn close we got to being Nazi Germany. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 7:28 PM, Pods said:

The truth is Ashli Babbitt swore an oath to the Constitution and tried to overthrow our government. She was shot while attempting to breach the last line of defense between a seditious mob and our elected leaders. That's what the facts say, but that makes them feel bad, so they will reject it as truth. 

Ashli Babbitt being a martyr makes them feel good. They will believe it, because it makes them feel good.  

Ashli Babbitt being a CIA patsy makes them feel good. They will believe it, because it makes them feel good. 

Feel good = Accept, Feel Bad = Reject 

Just like the anti-vaccine, 2nd amendment nuts, anti-abortion hardliners, flat earthers, hardcore racists, and people who strongly believe that HEB actually is open…there’s no arguing with Q nuts when they can haul the goalposts around with impunity.  I’ve gone from disbelief, to annoyance, to frustration, to flat out anger that 1/3rd of this country is continually allowed to steer the ship with support of the GOP.  It’s fucking exhausting.  

• Hook 'Em 2

47 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Never heard Trump disrespect the dead like that. By that  Statement you must love them then.

You’ve said some really dumb shit in your efforts to virtue signal on this thread in which the topic is dunking on the death of a terrorist who was attempting to bring harm to the Vice President of the United States in the capitol because he would not undermine the democratic outcome of an election in the United States (almost as dumb as your constant repping of people spreading horse paste misinformation), but this particular gem takes the fucking cake. 

• Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Never heard Trump disrespect the dead like that. By that  Statement you must love them then.

37 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Except for John McCain (you know, the veteran and POW) and a host of others. You are full of shit and your dissembling is weak as fuck. 

25 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/09/08/president-donald-trump-john-mccain-loser-fact-check/5741070002/

People in the CR accept different opinions, they may be challenged, but they are engaged sincerely. What the CR doesn’t accept is people that ignore reality. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

That is a fucking news report saying that he said it. There is no proof that those words came out of his mouth. Quotes from a anonymous source? Give me a break.

Lol, how about attacking a recently passed elected member of Congress during a fucking political rally? Or when he disparaged gold star families for their faith during his 2016 campaign?

Look, I know that nothing I cite to you will change your mind - trump derangement syndrome and all that - but I gotta at least put truth to your lies

15 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Enjoyed it, see ya latter, real life calls.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Translation- Time to retreat to Make Believe Land now that video of the very thing I'm trying to deny is posted. 

Exactly. 

And perpetuate the lie that CR is unfair and mean because they don’t allow make believe 

32 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

That is a fucking news report saying that he said it. There is no proof that those words came out of his mouth. Quotes from a anonymous source? Give me a break.

How about this? What comes out of his own mouth is entirely consistent with the accounts of dozens of accusers.  This man was President of the United States and you voted for him twice, if you were eligible.  Which is worse a joke made by an anonymous message board poster or a man that went on to become President bragging about sexual assault?  

12 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Active Members: 4

I just hopped over there for the first time in a long, long time. I'd love for somebody to unmask who "8badmofo31" is on Surly. There's no doubt that racist/GQP piece of shit reads this entire site.

You are a liar. How do you reconcile the constant dishonesty required to overlook the depravity of Trump and his GOP cult followers with what I suspect is your Christian faith?

51 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I like giblets. Fried gizzards and hearts is a special treat.

I’d attack our government in exchange for an unlimited supply of same. My loyalty is cheap.

I guess I always thought people on here were just giving you shit when they said you were unhinged. The proof is in the pudding, though. My god.