Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

I don’t get why conservatives care about this worthless cunt. 99.9% of the country should’ve looked at what happened, shrugged their shoulders, and said good riddance. 

this chick was attacking our capitol and trying to cause bodily harm to people just doing their jobs. How would that go over if someone tried to do this at your work place or your home?  

On 11/21/2022 at 12:30 PM, tx 3 putt said:

The answer to the question on everyone's lips: I thought this fucking guy was in jail?

Nichols cushioned the blow of the four-month jail term by opting to allow Bannon, 68, to remain free pending appeal, which is likely to push the issue well into next year and perhaps longer.

20 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I don’t get why conservatives care about this worthless cunt. 99.9% of the country should’ve looked at what happened, shrugged their shoulders, and said good riddance. 

Remember when you were growing up and learning about slavery in school, you thought to yourself, I can’t believe Americans had slaves, and even went to war to keep them, that’s crazy. 

Fast forward 150 years from now, some student will think, I can’t believe a bunch of Americans attacked the capital because of a rapist grifting piece of shit that obviously lied about election fraud to anyone with two brain cells. 

Same same 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Remember when you were growing up and learning about slavery in school, you thought to yourself, I can’t believe Americans had slaves, and even went to war to keep them, that’s crazy. 

Fast forward 150 years from now, some student will think, I can’t believe a bunch of Americans attacked the capital because of a rapist grifting piece of shit that obviously lied about election fraud to anyone with two brain cells. 

Same same 

it's cute you think we'll be around another 150 years

The Capitol building was closed to the public but you and your mob broke in and entered anyway. Your comrades were chanting their intent to assassinate the Vice President. You came across a barricade with this on the other side:

8C1853BD-9DF4-422A-80CD-68A2C9E69A9E.thumb.png.26fd8c2cc0aeb8f60cc21399ce38d1f0.png

Someone busted one of those windows and you thought it would be a good idea to climb through the opening. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

I’m amazed that we have people shameless enough to talk about her as though she’s some sort of patriot who was murdered. I’m not sure which amazes me more, that there are people who are willing to say that or that there are more than a handful of people stupid enough to believe them.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The Capitol building was closed to the public but you and your mob broke in and entered anyway. Your comrades were chanting their intent to assassinate the Vice President. You came across a barricade with this on the other side:

That's in the House chambers, not the door she breached, which was outside the Speaker's lobby.

Not that it's materially different.  You break through a window where multiple cops on the other side visibly have weapons drawn, well, FAFO.

On 11/21/2022 at 1:42 PM, 'stache said:

I'd like to see a sociological study of why so many of these people record their rants from inside their cars, usually with Oakleys and baseball hats on. It's a pattern that seems apparent but I can't think of an explanation. 

On 11/21/2022 at 2:00 PM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

My best guess is they don't want their family members to hear. Sorta like singing in the shower?

Yeah, I think either they don’t want others to hear, or they interacted with somebody that upset them (minority, liberal, whatever) and as soon as they got to their vehicle, they recorded their rant.

• 1 month later...

I suppose the lesson learned here is, if you're part of a violent mob attacking the US capitol, and you have guns trained on your head by secret service/security..... maybe stop trying to crawl through a broken window in an attempt to get to congresspeople/ the vice president, who are right down the hall, in hiding from said violent mob, and being protected by said secret service/security. Maybe, just don't do that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I suppose the lesson learned here is, if you're part of a violent mob attacking the US capitol, and you have guns trained on your head by secret service/security..... maybe stop trying to crawl through a broken window in an attempt to get to congresspeople/ the vice president, who are right down the hall, in hiding from said violent mob, and being protected by said secret service/security. Maybe, just don't do that. 

"Now you fucking tell me" - Ashli Babbitt, probably, if she wasn't already dead

Side note: In the Marines I knew a guy who did those next-of-kin death notification from time to time.  Even the peacetime military is dangerous since we have tens of thousands of people on ships and planes all over the world doing live fire exercises or landing or launching planes in all kinds of weather, in snowy mountain passes and tropical rain storms - right now - 24 hours a day.  

Even though it's urgent business they only did death notifications during working/daylight hours, I assume to give the NOK time to process the news before getting too depressed or drunk or whatever late at night.  He said most of the time it went about how you would expect.  He had some written out/practiced lines he would recite about their son or daughter serving their country honorably.

On occasion a dad or mother would slowly go off the rails and start calling and asking for details and more information and start to hatch ideas that their kid was on a secret mission or part of an elite outfit doing covert operations.  Babbitt's mom seems like one of these.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

That is two minutes of someone not living in our reality. 

I remember the footage of Nancy Pelosi urging the capital police forward to shoot people exercising their first amendment rights.  no wait! That’s what I mixed the bottle of Mezcal and an eight ball.