Choctaw WPT

UncleCharlie

They are short dealers so anyone planning to play should register very early to avoid being an alternate or shut out. The 7p tourneys tonight and tomorrow are cancelled. I bought into the 5p flight for today and noon tomorrow at same time at 2p today just to avoid it. Lonnnnnng lines to register now also, guy just got to my table and said he was waiting in line an hour.

Busted the 5pm. Had 10k at 200/400-400, two limpers, I go 1500 with AA, BB calls and both limps call. Flop 532r. I bet 1500, one calll. Turn 3, he ck call 2500. River Q he ck I jam 4500 he snaps with A8ss that had back door flush draw on flop and went runner runner.

Still think it’s a very easy river jam esp bc this guy thought I’m a big bluffer. Literally the hand before he limped AA and after he won he said to me that I “always” raise his limps and he couldn’t believe I didn’t do it again and thought he was gonna get cracked now.

Back again noon tomorrow. Way over 1000 entries today so gonna be big big despite the dealer issues.

I'll be there around 10 to try and register for the noon Saturday.

I played in the 130 Thursday night lost half of my stack on the 3rd hand.  AKc in roughly 6th position.  call, call and raise to 1k in front of me, I make it 2k.  Folds around to the raiser. He calls.  Flop KJ8 rainbow.  He checks I 1.5k, he calls.  Qc on the turn.  He bets 2k I call.  River Qd.  He checks and I'm 99% sure he is holding some 10-9 combo or a Q so I just show down.  He had KQo.  Bled out for another 3 levels.  Surely I can't be as card dead tomorrow.

Noon flight is sold out, not selling any more seats until people start busting. Should go see how much I can scalp my noon ticket for haha.
You should. I'm already headed home. Total clusterfuck. Not sure who to blame, Choctaw or WPT.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Also more LOL Choctaw. Dudes first hand it goes 300 to flop 4 ways. 953r. PF raiser 800 (hes mr chatty guy), first hand dude 1800, PFR call. Turn 6. First hand guy 2500, snap. River 4. First hand guy 2k, jam, snap. First hand guy had 55, PF raiser has A7 and then talked about how bad 55 played.

Then diff guy has 1800 at 100/100-100. Two limps. Goes 600 of his 1800 w A9o. Literally worst of every available option.