Shit posters - banning?

9 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Self reflecting ones inner self/flaws and pushing it onto another is a massive red flag for mental illness.  You are deflecting and you just described yourself.

Won’t be surprised if you end up shooting up some place. Your posts towards Penelope reek of misogyny.  Usually the first red flag for a mass shooter 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, futureman said:

good work reporting that, you fucking douchebag. 

I thought you were supposed to fist yourself?

I really wish people would put trolls on ignore and not respond with quotes so we don’t have to read their horse shit.  Attention and outrage are their fuel.  Take that away and they’ll get bored and go away.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

BTW, I reported Sack's shitposting in the Satirical Tweets thread.  He's straight up trolling to own the libs.  

Good work.  We should rename that thread “satirical tweets and memes that don’t own the libs”. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Hefeweizen said:

I thought you were supposed to fist yourself?

I really wish people would put trolls on ignore and not respond with quotes so we don’t have to read their horse shit.  Attention and outrage are their fuel.  Take that away and they’ll get bored and go away.

I put Sack on ignore.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

If your goal is flaming or attacking other people for no reason you need a time out. 

sa·tir·i·cal

/səˈtirək(ə)l/

adjective

containing or using satire.

"a New York-based satirical magazine"

(of a person or their behavior) sarcastic, critical, and mocking another's weaknesses.

"his satirical sense of humor"

seems like his posts meet the definition of satirical.  What’s the problem again?

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, EuroHorn said:

sa·tir·i·cal

/səˈtirək(ə)l/

adjective

containing or using satire.

"a New York-based satirical magazine"

(of a person or their behavior) sarcastic, critical, and mocking another's weaknesses.

"his satirical sense of humor"

seems like his posts meet the definition of satirical.  What’s the problem again?

Pussies with hurt feelings.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, elfenix said:

i'm confused by slorch's sock repping js1

image.png.0cbd3e1c6176c636edfee4b43fa3c68c.png

Not me.  It's somebody's joke on me, as I have consistently laughed at it.

Check out the number of posts.  

On 6/24/2022 at 9:12 AM, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Reported.  Also, LOL.  You operate completely in reality.  Enjoy your superiority.  

Reported for hurt feelings.  Talk about disconnected from reality.  btw, I fixed it for you.  Oh, and reported.

I see that you are ok passing judgement on others, but when it comes to you that has to be off limits.  Another sign of crazy.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 7

On 6/24/2022 at 6:08 PM, Js1 said:

Won’t be surprised if you end up shooting up some place. Your posts towards Penelope reek of misogyny.  Usually the first red flag for a mass shooter 

you-thirsty-u-thirsty.gif

Reflecting ones inner self/flaws and pushing it onto another is a massive red flag for mental illness.  I hope you didn't just described yourself, but you live in a make believe land with the other CR folks so I hope you get help.  But first take care of your thirst issue.  You can do better, break the cycle.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 2

On 6/25/2022 at 7:17 PM, Moby Ric said:

Reported for hurt feelings.  Talk about disconnected from reality.  btw, I fixed it for you.  Oh, and reported.

I see that you are ok passing judgement on others, but when it comes to you that has to be off limits.  Another sign of crazy.

FRAGILE ....

al9cdQK (1).gif

17 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

FRAGILE ....

al9cdQK (1).gif

There he is!  The fragile pussy guy!  I don’t see where you sent your incessant rhetoric to Bullneck, and you never miss a chance to admonish. Well I guess sometimes you make exceptions. 

10 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

There he is!  The fragile pussy guy!  I don’t see where you sent your incessant rhetoric to Bullneck, and you never miss a chance to admonish. Well I guess sometimes you make exceptions. 

You're such an adorable white knight!  Congrats on the thesaurus, too!

1 minute ago, futureman said:

11 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Perhaps this has already been covered and I don't mean to call anyone out - but who is this Texzilla? Gotta be someone reincarnated? He has come on strong to very strong on a few topics. 

He’s absolutely terrible. Don’t know who he is, but he accumulated enough rep points early that he can’t be easily crowd sourced. He’s universally loathed in Dallas area radio / sports threads. 

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

He’s absolutely terrible. Don’t know who he is, but he accumulated enough rep points early that he can’t be easily crowd sourced. He’s universally loathed in Dallas area radio / sports threads. 

that may be true.  often I’m curious, though, why the ticket keeps norm around and can never remember why. 

Covri tried to take thread about military entrance standards political.  He was told no, multiple times.  Then he negs many of my posts.   Maybe he forgot who Blacklab is...

Blacklab.jpg

No, it was actually just really weird because of how rarely BL posts.  That, and the post, among others, was 100% nonconfrontational or provocative.

"Whoopsie daisy! In your neg bombing run, you might have hit the wrong target."

@Covriis kind of a cocksucker. Accusing me of being Rex, blatantly misrepresenting my position in the Texas School Board shitshow to score fake points, but, to my knowledge, he still hasn’t developed a sock to administer those points. 

I gave blacklab a neg for putting me in timeout without even giving me a warning to stop. Ten years of posting and no warning or timeouts shouldn’t result in a quick timeout for pointing out that it should have been a thread somewhere else so it can actually be discussed, but I guess based on the notification I should have said that in this forum and not on the thread. I gave out the other negs to the same shitty posters getting butthurt that I dared say a thread about the military is inevitably going to be political in nature. 

And porterhouse I didn’t misrepresent shit about your posts and didn’t accuse you or anyone of positions they don’t take, you must have me mixed up with someone else. I only called you Rex as a tongue in cheek joke since everyone does hence the smiley emoji. I also made an I’m a man I’m 40 reference as well so surprised I didn’t get accused of being a Oky state fan.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/29/2022 at 1:29 PM, MeerkatBong said:

hi

MeercatBong? 

You gotta be fucking kidding me.  This has got to be some Surly prankster.  But I negged the serpent's egg just to make sure.

Note that his two pos reps are Sack and 66Buff.  

Edited by Bullneck