Shit posters - banning?

3 hours ago, Captainant said:

Can we get a ruling on frequent fliers like bravo/immortal13 that are repeating Kremlin lies about """US funded biolabs""" in every Ukraine thread? Is there a surly disinformation policy or is it just whatever gets enough reports?

immortal13 is 4Doors. I got pissed off about his bullshit on covid. Took a break from the place for a while. He got banned, which I didn't know that until well after I got back.

Edit: It wasn't the disinformation that got him banned. 

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

39 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I'll give you a ruling. You're a crying obsessed snowflake baby. I am pro Ukraine you damn imbecile. Have you not read my I don't know 100 pro Ukraine posts today? I donated BTC to a group sending military aid to Ukraine. Even posted a link to the group so others could do the same. Stop trying to cancel everything that isn't exactly like you. Did I touch you in a bad dream or something? But you do you. You could put me on ignore like I just did you. 

BTW you look like a moron with all this crying and thinking I'm immortal. 

wake me up when you send them something valuable like NFTs, Ukraine be stacking apes

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Bravo said:

I'll give you a ruling. You're a crying obsessed snowflake baby. I am pro Ukraine you damn imbecile. Have you not read my I don't know 100 pro Ukraine posts today? I donated BTC to a group sending military aid to Ukraine. Even posted a link to the group so others could do the same. Stop trying to cancel everything that isn't exactly like you. Did I touch you in a bad dream or something? But you do you. You could put me on ignore like I just did you. 

BTW you look like a moron with all this crying and thinking I'm immortal. 

Wow, you sure told him!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 3/10/2022 at 7:30 PM, cactusflinthead said:

immortal13 is 4Doors. I got pissed off about his bullshit on covid. Took a break from the place for a while. He got banned, which I didn't know that until well after I got back.

Bullshit on Covid. What are you talking about? Keep on making shit up

• Fuck You 7

On 3/10/2022 at 7:30 PM, cactusflinthead said:

How about that? I got a message from 4 Doors. Not reading that one either. He is doing his semi-regular neg scroll by. 

Edit: I only have one neg so far. Perhaps I wrote too soon. I have no interest in digging through the covid threads to point out his disinformation. 

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

How about that? I got a message from 4 Doors. Not reading that one either. He is doing his semi-regular neg scroll by. 

Edit: I only have one neg so far. Perhaps I wrote too soon. I have no interest in digging through the covid threads to point out his disinformation. 

Prove what you're saying then, cloakroomer

• Fuck You 9

Just now, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Prove what you're saying then, cloakroomer

So, how about this?

immortal13 was a font of good intentions and information concerning covid. Supportive of the collective efforts to mitigate an ongoing pandemic.

There. Is that better? Why do you care about immortal anyway? Is that you immortal 13? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

So, how about this?

immortal13 was a font of good intentions and information concerning covid. Supportive of the collective efforts to mitigate an ongoing pandemic.

There. Is that better? Why do you care about immortal anyway? Is that you immortal 13? 

Haha just as I thought, you can't. Please stop making shit up, cactusfuckhead

• Fuck You 9

On 3/10/2022 at 6:15 PM, Johnny Sack said:

You should make a citizen's arrest

In other words, and in practical terms, white people with guns can lawfully kill Black people without guns as long as those white people are smart enough to shout words like “citizen’s arrest” and “felony” and “I feel threatened” and “stop resisting” while they’re murdering us. Fortunately, the Three Stooges who murdered Arbery didn’t, as the social media world phrases it, “understand the assignment.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

I hear Neikea is the go-to mortgage guy on the entire board?

Yeah but he makes you also buy the entire degrassi high dvd set at closing. 

You type "fucking weirdo" a lot.  If you look on the "for sale" thread, he's pretty much entirely filled it with oddities, frivolities, and general contraband.  Guy's selling more random shit than a Tulsa flea market.  Nevermind man, it was funny in my head.  

2.  There was some point over the weekend, where top three posts were his Shawn Michaels hat, the Dean Martin Roast DVD collection, and those weird paintings.  

Helluva marketing strategy.  I know we're just hours away from the "return of the jedi" drinking glass set that I began in 1983 from Burger King.  And I will cave.

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

You type "fucking weirdo" a lot.  If you look on the "for sale" thread, he's pretty much entirely filled it with oddities, frivolities, and general contraband.  Guy's selling more random shit than a Tulsa flea market.  Nevermind man, it was funny in my head.  

I’ll take your word for it. You big fucking weirdo. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/11/2022 at 7:32 AM, Js1 said:

Immortal, why are you such an angry little bitch? Need a safe space?

On 6/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Ha . . . I wondered if I was a special target of 4Doors and his drive-by negging, and then looked at this thread.

I guess I'm not special at all.

What a life that twat leads.

That is a person that is not well.  We would be doing him a favor if we crowd sourced his ass.  He needs time away.  He is a miserable human being and wants everyone else to be miserable too.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

That is a person that is not well.  We would be doing him a favor if we crowd sourced his ass.  He needs time away.  He is a miserable human being and wants everyone else to be miserable too.

Self reflecting ones inner self/flaws and pushing it onto another is a massive red flag for mental illness.  You are deflecting and you just described yourself.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7
  • Fuck You 6

7 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Self reflecting ones inner self/flaws and pushing it onto another is a massive red flag for mental illness.  You are deflecting and you just described yourself.

Reported.  Also, LOL.  You operate completely disconnected from reality.  Enjoy your delusional superiority.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2