Left Behind: A Quick Dose Of Post Big 12 Reality

LTtxfan

Write the check and leave.  We're all ready for this to be over too.

We're petty about milking you for the money, and taking a bunch of silly little potshots at you on the way out the door.  You're arrogant, delusional, and entitled - you just want us to bend over and blow you for associating with us.  We're all being assholes in some form and this just looks like any other bad divorce at this point.  The sooner it ends the better for everyone, IMO.

And obviously "we refers" to the institutions.  There isn't a poster on this site making any of these decisions.

Edited by Al_4_ISU
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 6

4 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

We're petty about milking you for the money, and taking a bunch of silly little potshots at you on the way out the door.  You're arrogant, delusional, and entitled - you just want us to bend over and blow you for associating with us.  We're all being assholes in some form and this just looks like any other bad divorce at this point.  The sooner it ends the better for everyone, IMO.

Your take seems like the arrogant, delusional, and entitled one, given the history of the conference. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

And obviously "we refers" to the institutions.  There isn't a poster on this site making any of these decisions.

Was this meant to be posted at cyclowns or founding farmers ?   

yea we will write the check but we don’t want to write it for the full amount.  Everyone else has gotten a discount of some sort because both parties just want to move on.  But no, you people are great at holding grudges.  We don’t want any head from you, we want to be done with you.  We initiated the divorce, not you. Idk what you mean by delusional.  We’re the ones that landed in the sec not you.  It’s our school and our tv markets that have carried you and your brethren for 24 years.  Bye

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Your take seems like the arrogant, delusional, and entitled one, given the history of the conference. 

I can admit my shit - we just want the money, and we're being dicks about it because we contractually can.  You guys can't admit yours at all.  You really think you're perfect fans and the best god damn school in college football and all these peons are holding you back.  Just wait until you join the SEC - then you'll be back on top, right?  Just look at the contradiction between the threads like "Matt Campbell is a bitchmade pussy" and "Fuck Big 12 refs".  If anyone else anywhere complains about the refs, they're pussies.  When you do it, you're just fucking right.

One of the things I've always liked about this site is that it seemed more objective than most sports sites, where everyone just thinks their side is virtuous and everyone else is evil.  Since the SEC move, there's been a whole lot less objectivity and a whole lot more masturbatory hive mind.

"Why are you here?" 

"Iowa State/Big 12 sucks and is irrelevant and will be left behind" 

"Leeches"  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I can admit my shit - we just want the money, and we're being dicks about it because we contractually can.  You guys can't admit yours at all.  You really think you're perfect fans and the best god damn school in college football and all these peons are holding you back.  Just wait until you join the SEC - then you'll be back on top, right?  Just look at the contradiction between the threads like "Matt Campbell is a bitchmade pussy" and "Fuck Big 12 refs".  If anyone else anywhere complains about the refs, they're pussies.  When you do it, you're just fucking right.

One of the things I've always liked about this site is that it seemed more objective than most sports sites, where everyone just thinks their side is virtuous and everyone else is evil.  Since the SEC move, there's been a whole lot less objectivity and a whole lot more masturbatory hive mind.

"Why are you here?" 

"Leeches"  

1. We know we are awful fans.  But we can be.  We have the money, there's a lot of us.

2. Matt Campbell is a pussy.

3. The refs do suck and don't even tell me that they suck for everyone.  There's data that shows us and the sooners have gotten fucked after the announcement.

5. I don't think anyone thinks a switch will be flipped when we go to the SEC.  I think the general thoughts are a) better road trips, b) we take away aggys one recruiting advantage, b1) if we can't win this POS conference, why join the SEC, c)but,  if we're going to suck, may as well suck in the best conference, d) maybe we will recruit better in a conference that sends kids to the NFL, e)Glad to be a part of a conference that we don't have to carry.

6. I get why you're here.  I also get why the mods allows posters from other schools.  But this is a Texas board.  At least pretend to be respectful. You're generally treated pretty well here, why not reciprocate? You, the Texas Tech and tOSU fans are always talking trash and it gets old.

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, Doc Daneeka said:

No, Texas fans aren’t perfect. 

What’s holding Texas back is Texas. Neither Iowa State nor anyone else is responsible for that. 

The stats on the penalties called, or not called, in Texas and OU games are extremely unlikely to have occurred that way due to chance. 

This place puts a lot of blame on Texas for Texas’ failures. On Sarkisian. On CDC. On the big money donor culture. Pretending otherwise isn’t intellectually honest. 

“Leeches” is a strong word because the Big 12 was voluntary, but let’s not pretend that the Iowa States of the conference don’t benefit disproportionately from being in with Texas relative to what Texas gets from associating with Iowa State. 

Iowa State benefitted massively from it's association with Texas and I've never argued otherwise.  "Leeches" has been a term tossed, particularly at me and the Poke and Tech fans on this board in the past 1.5 years.  I was just saving everyone's breath for the typical responses.

Schools like Texas will always be in a position where their associates get more from the association with Texas than vice versa.  You're the biggest most popular school in a state that produces a ton of football talent.  It will be more even in the SEC, but there will still be a gap.

Texas is in the Big 12 still because it doesn't want to pay the Big 12 the full amount to leave.  The Big 12 doesn't want to let Texas go for less.  If either side would give, this would be over and everyone would move.  Neither side wants to give, and I understand why that is, so here we are.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You keep claiming that you're above it and it's the institution but you've had a bigger change than anyone since the announcement. You were never such a whiny baby before. Just like here where you try to turn a conversation about how Texas players got blatantly snubbed for awards into a conversation about money, contracts, and how snobby fans are. 

When we want an important opinion about the snubs we won't ask the fan of the last place team, I assure you. 

You guys get a hell of a lot whinier when you left, so maybe I'm just matching the tenor of the board.  

You're whining right in this response about Texas players getting snubbed.  Bijan Robinson is a bad ass, but Max Duggan is having an amazing season and likely leading his team to the playoffs.  It's a debate, but picking Duggan over Robinson is not some crazy conspiracy shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Iowa State benefitted massively from it's association with Texas and I've never argued otherwise.  "Leeches" has been a term tossed, particularly at me and the Poke and Tech fans on this board in the past 1.5 years.  I was just saving everyone's breath for the typical responses.

Schools like Texas will always be in a position where their associates get more from the association with Texas than vice versa.  You're the biggest most popular school in a state that produces a ton of football talent.  It will be more even in the SEC, but there will still be a gap.

Texas is in the Big 12 still because it doesn't want to pay the Big 12 the full amount to leave.  The Big 12 doesn't want to let Texas go for less.  If either side would give, this would be over and everyone would move.  Neither side wants to give, and I understand why that is, so here we are.

Yes, here we are. But let’s not pretend that the Big 12 isn’t being bitches in the meantime. Or do you think the way, say, penalties have been called this season are just coincidences, despite the minuscule odds that it would happen by chance?

8 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

1. We know we are awful fans.  But we can be.  We have the money, there's a lot of us.

2. Matt Campbell is a pussy.

3. The refs do suck and don't even tell me that they suck for everyone.  There's data that shows us and the sooners have gotten fucked after the announcement.

5. I don't think anyone thinks a switch will be flipped when we go to the SEC.  I think the general thoughts are a) better road trips, b) we take away aggys one recruiting advantage, b1) if we can't win this POS conference, why join the SEC, c)but,  if we're going to suck, may as well suck in the best conference, d) maybe we will recruit better in a conference that sends kids to the NFL, e)Glad to be a part of a conference that we don't have to carry.

6. I get why you're here.  I also get why the mods allows posters from other schools.  But this is a Texas board.  At least pretend to be respectful. You're generally treated pretty well here, why not reciprocate? You, the Texas Tech and tOSU fans are always talking trash and it gets old.

I have no idea why I woke up and chose violence today.  It's really only the football board where I bring an attitude.  It does feel like ISU, or whatever, his been in the cross hairs more here as a target for anger and I'm hitting back a bit.  Probably taking my disgust for this season out on this board because I'm tired of watching my own fanbase run around in circles about it.

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Yes, here we are. But let’s not pretend that the Big 12 isn’t being bitches in the meantime. Or do you think the way, say, penalties have been called this season are just coincidences, despite the minuscule odds that it would happen by chance?

The Big 12 is being bitches about this.  I said that quite clearly earlier.  It's an inarguable fact that we let all the others out for less than the full buyout and now we won't do the same for Texas and OU.

Edited by Al_4_ISU
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I have no idea why I woke up and chose violence today.  It's really only the football board where I bring an attitude.  It does feel like ISU, or whatever, his been in the cross hairs more here as a target for anger and I'm hitting back a bit.  Probably taking my disgust for this season out on this board because I'm tired of watching my own fanbase run around in circles about it.

The Big 12 is being bitches about this.  I said that quite clearly earlier.  It's an inarguable fact that we let all the others out for less than the full buyout and now we won't do the same for Texas and OU.

I'm looking on page 50-51.  There's really no negative posts about ISU.  In fact, it's just general playoff conversation that you're cordially involved in.  Yes, the bitching started when we felt like our players got snubbed, but that happens every year, at every school.  Fans bitch.  I do think the conference is out to hose us on the way out and I'm not sure I've seen this happen to the other schools that vacated.  Maryland, aggy, CU, cuse, BC, etc.  Maybe I'm willfully ignorant.

On another note, you have a crap ton of reps so it's obvious you're liked here.  But, it's 8:40 in Iowa and you're bashing Texas on a Texas board.  Breathe buddy.  It's over, let's make it amicable.  Us not wanting to pay the full buyout isn't being petty.  And maybe that's not even the case?  Maybe it's the networks that are controlling things?  I do know Bowlsby was a little bitch about this.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well we can't go without OU and we aren't paying for them.

I don't want you to bend over, just to treat us fairly. As for entitled, fuck you man. We spend a ton of our own money on this program. No program is more supported by its alumni than UT. We are not entitled to shit, we pay for ourselves. We carry our own weight. We don't want your money, nor do we feel entitled to anything of yours. I don't get that shit at all. 

Bottom line is we wanted this Big 12 thing to work. Having to leave is a result of our own failure. It sucks. If we had won and not fallen apart and been dogshit in football for the past 13 years this conference would be doing great and we would be staying. It is entirely our fault. We wanted to beat the SEC and the Big 10. We didn't. So now we have to join them.

If being a failure and admitting it is arrogance and delusional and entitled (to what? What are we entitled to?) and having to eat your humble pie and go join the big boys then I guess that is us. 

You're far and away one of the best football posters here, and if the take you're laying out was the prevalent one, I wouldn't find anything entitled about this place.

When I'm talking about entitlement, it's the prevalent idea that the remaining Big 12 schools had no reason to be upset that Texas left and really should have bent over to kiss your ass on the way out the door and say "thanks for being here in the first place".  That's not your stance, but it's the stance of many.  There's also all the wacky ass conspiracy posts about players getting snubbed, and I'll be honest the whole "no one can criticize the refs but us" shit really annoyed me.  The Big 12 refs fucking suck.  They always have.  It ain't about Texas and schools like ISU have been getting the raw end of it since this conference started.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

You're far and away one of the best football posters here, and if the take you're laying out was the prevalent one, I wouldn't find anything entitled about this place.

When I'm talking about entitlement, it's the prevalent idea that the remaining Big 12 schools had no reason to be upset that Texas left and really should have bent over to kiss your ass on the way out the door and say "thanks for being here in the first place".  That's not your stance, but it's the stance of many.  There's also all the wacky ass conspiracy posts about players getting snubbed, and I'll be honest the whole "no one can criticize the refs but us" shit really annoyed me.  The Big 12 refs fucking suck.  They always have.  It ain't about Texas and schools like ISU have been getting the raw end of it since this conference started.

Not from a Texas writer

14-0.  We had 14 penalties to zero for OSU.  Last time anything like that happened was in 2001 (Bama vs UCLA).  Last time OSU haad zero penalties in a game? 15 years ago.  Baylor had one penalty for 2 yards against us.  Lots of coincidences.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Not from a Texas writer

14-0.  We had 14 penalties to zero for OSU.  Last time anything like that happened was in 2001 (Bama vs UCLA).  Last time OSU haad zero penalties in a game? 15 years ago.  Baylor had one penalty for 2 yards against us.  Lots of coincidences.

Yeah it is a combination of two things. First the refs suck. Second they are biased. The refs fucking LOVED Mack Brown. I just know Mack was out there asking about their kids and wives and sending them cards on their birthday and shit and all the Mack Brown stuff he used to do with everybody. So we got to see what happens when shitty refs like you and sometimes it could get kind of embarrassing. Likewise now we see what happens when shitty refs hate you and that is what we get now. Though both times its subtle-ish. Sure K-State was hilariously tackling our defensive line from behind without a flag but it also wasn't like they were just handing everybody first downs and calling back all of our TDs or something. Likewise it was just when we fumbled away the Iowa State game in 2013 the refs came to Mack's rescue but it was a borderline call, it wasn't like a clear fumble. The refs were clearly giving Mack the benefit of the doubt where I don't think Iowa State would have gotten the same kindness.

But I will say this started long before we left the conference. Strong and Herman got few favors from the Big 12. It was more like they liked Brown, and didn't like Strong and Herman. Now they clearly don't like us for leaving. But it isn't like losing to OSU wasn't our team's fault even with the Refs basically turning a blind eye to OSU's penalties.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Do you have an opinion on why there was a negotiated settlement with Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, and Texas a&m to leave the conference but when Texas decides to leave the conference suddenly has no intention of negotiating?

to the length of even allowing new membership to begin and have a weird season or two of a very awkward configuration?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah it is a combination of two things. First the refs suck. Second they are biased. The refs fucking LOVED Mack Brown. I just know Mack was out there asking about their kids and wives and sending them cards on their birthday and shit and all the Mack Brown stuff he used to do with everybody. So we got to see what happens when shitty refs like you and sometimes it could get kind of embarrassing. Likewise now we see what happens when shitty refs hate you and that is what we get now. Though both times its subtle-ish. Sure K-State was hilariously tackling our defensive line from behind without a flag but it also wasn't like they were just handing everybody first downs and calling back all of our TDs or something. Likewise it was just when we fumbled away the Iowa State game in 2013 the refs came to Mack's rescue but it was a borderline call, it wasn't like a clear fumble. The refs were clearly giving Mack the benefit of the doubt where I don't think Iowa State would have gotten the same kindness.

But I will say this started long before we left the conference. Strong and Herman got few favors from the Big 12. It was more like they liked Brown, and didn't like Strong and Herman. Now they clearly don't like us for leaving. But it isn't like losing to OSU wasn't our team's fault even with the Refs basically turning a blind eye to OSU's penalties.

I always wonder if Charlie got fucked because he replaced a beloved figure and herman got fucked because he replaced a decent guy.    

You’re rattling off penalties and didn’t even mention the blatant hold on kendre millers td run

5 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

You’re rattling off penalties and didn’t even mention the blatant hold on kendre millers td run

If we took all of our Big 12 games from the past decade and linked together all the missed holding calls we could probably have a four hour film. The Big 12 just doesn't call holding (except when they arbitrarily decide to...), even when Mack was here.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Do you have an opinion on why there was a negotiated settlement with Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri, and Texas a&m to leave the conference but when Texas decides to leave the conference suddenly has no intention of negotiating?

to the length of even allowing new membership to begin and have a weird season or two of a very awkward configuration?

Greed.  The remaining members want more money.  Everyone wants more money.

IIRC, ESPN tossed the remaining 10 some cash to incentivize cutting those 4 loose.  That isn't happening this go round.

Edited by Al_4_ISU

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

You really think you're perfect fans and the best god damn school in college football

French Yes GIF by Groundhog Day

Just wait until you join the SEC - then you'll be back on top, right? 

eugene levy pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

When you do it, you're just fucking right.

Kobe Bryant Yes GIF

Since the SEC move, there's been a whole lot less objectivity and a whole lot more masturbatory hive mind.

Oh My Sport GIF by WWE

• Haha 5

Fuck the dumbass fans of other schools who come here and act like there's nothing to see. Go back to your own boards and suck each others' dicks. 

Enough of your "you think you're perfect" bullshit. You know we have gone above and beyond to help keep your shitty, insignificant school afloat. You know the rest of the conference has been high-fiving each other and laughing about bullshit like the refereeing, all-conference voting, etc. 

You are just aggy without the cult and turditions, which somehow comes across as even more pathetic. 

• Hook 'Em 2

The thing that kills me is the constant complaining about Texas by fans of the other schools before the move. And now that Texas won't he there for them to worry about anymore, the fans of the other schools in the conference go ahead and complain about that as well. Pick a fucking lane you bitches. It seems like it doesnt matter what the fuck Texas does, you're going to complain either way. So fuck the fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Can Texas just reach an agreement with the Big XII where we agree to meet our schedule requirements but abdicate from formal membership? That way, we can drop all the bullshit where the conference has to pretend we’re really competing fairly. We play the games, and the refs treat us like an out of conference team, and it’s understood that our winning or losing has no bearing on the conference title. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, statsman said:

Can Texas just reach an agreement with the Big XII where we agree to meet our schedule requirements but abdicate from formal membership? That way, we can drop all the bullshit where the conference has to pretend we’re really competing fairly. We play the games, and the refs treat us like an out of conference team, and it’s understood that our winning or losing has no bearing on the conference title. 

I’d be down for that if Texas can bring its officials to the road games just to watch heads explode when the home team gets called for holding when they hold. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

The thing that kills me is the constant complaining about Texas by fans of the other schools before the move. And now that Texas won't he there for them to worry about anymore, the fans of the other schools in the conference go ahead and complain about that as well. Pick a fucking lane you bitches. It seems like it doesnt matter what the fuck Texas does, you're going to complain either way. So fuck the fuck off.

Hate is never logical. I watched about 2 minutes of a video of John Kurtz (K State Writer) felating himself over the fact that KState got into the CCG and they eliminated Texas at the same time. He was honestly more excited about the fact that Texas didn't get in. I genuinely like many of the fan bases of the schools in conference, but the league officials, the coaches, the school beat writers, the officiating crews, and the administrators can all go stew in their own farts of believing they will be better off without us. 

This is some drunk tweeting spurned lover bullshit a la Dan Gilbert when Lebron left for Miami.

dan-gilbert-letter.gif

14 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah we got robbed but...eh...the coaches clearly have zero respect for our players or our program. And why should they? Gundy probably laughs everytime he thinks of the weak and pathetic effort we regularly give against his team. 

Don't suck and people will respect you. Not fair to the snubbed players but we all know these are team awards as much as individual awards.

I mean, that kinda brings us back to the issue of shitty officiating we’ve been getting all year. Hard to beat teams and officials that are clearly against you.

• Hook 'Em 1

At this point, if it’s feasible schedule wise, we should just pay the money and leave without ousux. They can join when they’re ready but it’s obvious this league is going to do everything they possibly can to hurt the Texas brand. It’s just amazing to me that so many programs that benefited greatly from being associated with Texas and ousux are the same people that complain the loudest about each program. Both schools could have left 20+ years ago and relegated the remaining schools to G5 status but instead chose to stay and build up the Big12 brand. So were the other schools grateful?  No. They just spent the last two decade’s complaining about us and Ousux. Pay the money and let’s go. We are getting zero benefit from staying in a conference that is actively setting out to hurt our athletic program in anyway they can. 

Edited by HornsofBevo

24 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Best place to ask…

When will this shittastic shitshow announce its 2023 schedule? We grownups like to plan ahead.

Last I heard was it would be announced in early December.  My guess is they release it after B12 Championship game?

Looking forward to see which two new schools we will be visiting this upcoming season.

Edited by 40acredropout

2 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

"Why are you here?" 

"Leeches"  

How many Strawman arguments can you fit in one comment for 500 Alex? 

Literally haven’t seen anyone on this site that thinks we’re gonna be at the top of the SEC or think we’re the best at anything right. Texas and blOU have double the penalties of the 3rd team (WV I think) since announcing. Any objective viewer can see we’re getting fucked.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

How many Strawman arguments can you fit in one comment for 500 Alex? 

Literally haven’t seen anyone on this site that thinks we’re gonna be at the top of the SEC or think we’re the best at anything right. Texas and blOU have double the penalties of the 3rd team (WV I think) since announcing. Any objective viewer can see we’re getting fucked.

I will admit that it's been fun to watch Oklahoma see what happens when they have to deal with the same shit we have for decades. Suddenly that OU record isn't so pretty when they're called for holding but their opponents aren't. Good. Fuck them. 

Plus it's a reminder that all the dipshits in the conference who always took OU's side because they actually believed Oklahoma cared more about them than Texas did are now realizing they did nothing but fuck themselves by snubbing Texas in OU's favor all those years. Dumbasses.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

34 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

I thought it wasn't the Big12 that was holding us back from leaving early?  Isn't Fox the one holding us back because they will not pay the conference the full share without us and ou?

It is the GOR. It could very well be that the Big 12 would like to release OU and us from it but Fox won't let them. Either way when we signed that GOR we locked ourselves in.

56 minutes ago, Okie State said:

This seems like an argument that will definitely get settled on this thread. Anxiously awaiting the result.

The whole nation is desperate to know!

3 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

"Why are you here?" 

"Leeches"  

Gee, it's almost like fans bitching on a message board and a coach having a complete meltdown/temper tantrum during a game -- which included screaming at opposing players -- are two separate things.

And like half the posts on the football board are ones calling Sark a bitchmade pussy. Unless you're Matt Campbell (oh shit, are you...?), seriously who gives a fuck?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

No, Texas fans aren’t perfect. 

What’s holding Texas back is Texas. Neither Iowa State nor anyone else is responsible for that. 

The stats on the penalties called, or not called, in Texas and OU games are extremely unlikely to have occurred that way due to chance. 

This place puts a lot of blame on Texas for Texas’ failures. On Sarkisian. On CDC. On the big money donor culture. Pretending otherwise isn’t intellectually honest. 

“Leeches” is a strong word because the Big 12 was voluntary, but let’s not pretend that the Iowa States of the conference don’t benefit disproportionately from being in with Texas relative to what Texas gets from associating with Iowa State. 

Fucking this! 

9 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I always enjoy reading your posts due to your complete delusion about the way you handle the board versus the way the rest of us go about things. It's obvious that you really do see yourself as the level-headed victim and we're the rich, drunk and abusive stepdad who beats the shit out of you constantly while you just wish you could have a nice meal in peace every now and then. 

What's changed on this board since the departure was announced is your evolution into a sullen bitch. 

We all feel bad for you in the most patronizing and condescending way possible. It must suck to be an ISU fan and I'm glad it isn't my lot in life. While I hope Texas never stoops to playing ISU in anything ever again, I sure hope you guys are able to get back to .500 and stay there against the likes of UCF, Northern Iowa and UH. You guys deserve some sad form of mediocre happiness every now and then.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I always enjoy reading your posts due to your complete delusion about the way you handle the board versus the way the rest of us go about things. It's obvious that you really do see yourself as the level-headed victim and we're the rich, drunk and abusive stepdad who beats the shit out of you constantly while you just wish you could have a nice meal in peace every now and then. 

What's changed on this board since the departure was announced is your evolution into a sullen bitch. 

We all feel bad for you in the most patronizing and condescending way possible. It must suck to be an ISU fan and I'm glad it isn't my lot in life. While I hope Texas never stoops to playing ISU in anything ever again, I sure hope you guys are able to get back to .500 and stay there against the likes of UCF, Northern Iowa and UH. You guys deserve some sad form of mediocre happiness every now and then.

Never change.  You’re my favorite.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I'm sure there are requirements written in the contracts but Hartzell and Del Conte should instruct the athletic department to be full on petty cock suckers. 

Make the conference logo on the fields/uniforms the same colors. 

Required to be at _ig12 media days/weekly radio segments. You will only respond "I'm only here so we don't get fined" 

They want to do this bullshit let's go ahead and repay the favor. 

Would be a good time to research what the requirements and legalities are to appear in their championship game. A 12-0 Texas is getting in with or without their game. Would be nice to give them the middle finger on that. Especially if it's another year of tiny fanbases like TCU and Kansas St. Will probably be the lowest watched Conference championship.

Show up for commercial shoots with blank uniforms and plain white shirts. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I'll never understand why people think Texas fans are arrogant

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Tyrese is a Longhorn. Get over it.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

So Texas wants to negotiate, but the Big 12 doesn’t want to negotiate.  How exactly is Texas supposed to “give” in this scenario?

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

You guys get a hell of a lot whinier when you left, so maybe I'm just matching the tenor of the board. 

I think you have the cause and effect switched there. I would respectfully submit the impertinent manner you’re perceiving from Longhorn posters is more a function of obsessed, whiny Big 8 bitches like you menstruating here constantly.

Respectfully of course. Please and thank you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Likewise it was just when we fumbled away the Iowa State game in 2013 the refs came to Mack's rescue but it was a borderline call, it wasn't like a clear fumble.

I assume you’re referencing this play. The refs blew the play dead because our RB’s ass was on the turf when the ISU player was ripping the ball loose. He hadn’t emerged with the ball at the point when the play was whistled dead.

A055-B012-0-FF3-44-E2-8-CD7-E5-ED01-F08-