We knew Marjorie Taylor Greene had a nasty face....

TeeDubya

To use Qanon maths...she has 8 toes and is the #3 most powerful person in our new government.  8x3=24 which is the number of chromosomes she has.  

I can't believe with the media/PR/Fox media machine she has around her at all times, that somebody is constantly trying to duct tape a pair of crocs to those fucking ape paws.  

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

To use Qanon maths...she has 8 toes and is the #3 most powerful person in our new government.  8x3=24 which is the number of chromosomes she has.  

I can't believe with the media/PR/Fox media machine she has around her at all times, that somebody is constantly trying to duct tape a pair of crocs to those fucking ape paws.  

A brilliant look into their.... minds?

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Well, when those feet photos finally make it to the Ancient Aliens channel, they'll milk them for 50 shows spread over a decade.

Goddamnit I was thinking that too

Edit: and honestly I think she mutilated herself to give life to all sorts of conspiracies: ancient aliens, flat earth, young earth creationism, Satan, etc. 

Edited by hpslugga
  • Drool 1

Did they inject the thalidomide straight between her toes to hide the track marks and cause the club toes all at once?  

On 7/26/2021 at 10:00 PM, TeeDubya said:

Dear god, what are these cloven hobbit feet?  

https://twitter.com/ThatLoomis/status/1417635316664610818?s=20

image.thumb.png.2c97e5071ba5e0d23506070cd5adbe36.png

Walter Sobchak : Fuck you. Fuck the three of you.

The Dude : Hey, cool it Walter.

Walter Sobchak : No, without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the fucking rules.

Nihilist #2 : His girlfriend gave up her toe!

Nihilist #3 : She though we'd be getting million dollars!

Nihilist #2 : Iss not fair!

Walter Sobchak : Fair! WHO'S THE FUCKING NIHILIST HERE! WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF FUCKING CRYBABIES?

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

"I will not suffer this harlot."

Thanks Nathanial Hawthorne....   (But please, I don't want to hear details about someone literally bumping uglies with that three-toed baboon face.)

Edited by TeeDubya
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, TeeDubya said:

"I will not suffer this harlot."

Thanks Nathanial Hawthorne....   (But please, I don't want to hear details about someone literally bumping uglies with that three-toed baboon face.)

I was impressed when he deployed “harlot” but then he sunk back to just mediocre, unoriginal misogyny with “whore.”  

Strumpet, hussy, floozy, tramp, painted woman, Jezebel, slattern, moll…This is where you need to go next for some inspired ranting once you deploy “harlot.” 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1