Fentanyl laced Oxy, Valium, and Xanax

crash_davis

11 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I can't imagine the shit kids have to go through now. In some ways, they have it much easier than we did. In other ways, they have shit to deal with that we never even thought of having to deal with. 

My daughters and their friends only ever smoked pot. Pot is everywhere starting in middle school. High school is where kids get introduced to all the other shit. Lots of high school kids take Xanax and other shit to deal with the stress, from chilling out to helping them stay awake and focused for studying. I don't blame the kids. If this shit were the norm when we were in school, I'm sure many of friends would've taken the shit too. I told my girls no pills and nothing up their noses. Luckily for me, they've listened.

Some shit is beyond their control. They are of legal drinking age and going to bars. There have been at least 3 confirmed instances where their friends have been drugged from drinks at bars. They try to be hyper aware of holding their drinks and never accepting drinks from strangers. Even with that, 3 friends have been drugged. Luckily their friend groups were able to care for them. 

I was drugged last week at a bar/restaurant. headed home, felt weird in Uber, started throwing up within minutes of being home, eventually after nearly an hour of throwing up, laid down on bathroom floor then woke up several hours later in ICU having been intubated as a result of being completely non responsive to the EMS/ER docs. Craziest shit I have ever dealt with. I don't remember the paramedics, ambulance ride, being in ER etc. Working hypothesis is that either 1) drug put in wrong drink, 2) hoping to rob me 3) someone just wanted to fuck with someone

Who knows?

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 5

Just now, BrazilHorn said:

I was drugged last week at a bar/restaurant. headed home, felt weird in Uber, started throwing up within minutes of being home, eventually after nearly an hour of throwing up, laid down on bathroom floor then woke up several hours later in ICU having been intubated as a result of being completely non responsive to the EMS/ER docs. Craziest shit I have ever dealt with. I don't remember the paramedics, ambulance ride, being in ER etc. Working hypothesis is that either 1) drug put in wrong drink, 2) hoping to rob me 3) someone just wanted to fuck with someone

Who knows?

Damn. Were you in a bar in Rainey St?

There have been a few postings on Austin subreddit about men getting drugged from bars on Rainey St. There are a few from bars in West 6th but more so in Rainey.

One dude woke up in a hotel with all his wallet and watching missing. CC company saw charges from New Braunfels and San Antonio areas.

5 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Who knows?

Jesus, that is fucked up.  Where did this happen?

27 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Damn. Were you in a bar in Rainey St?

There have been a few postings on Austin subreddit about men getting drugged from bars on Rainey St. There are a few from bars in West 6th but more so in Rainey.

One dude woke up in a hotel with all his wallet and watching missing. CC company saw charges from New Braunfels and San Antonio areas.

No, was at a bar/restaurant on 1st. Don't want to call them out as I cannot believe it was their bartender. We were sitting outside and their bar is inside and definitely one of those set ups where the bartender stacks drinks they've made at end of bar so who knows when it got put in.

All I know is I have had the "bed spins, get up, throw up, fall asleep, wake up and then eat Migas" routine in my life and this 100% was not that. As I was throwing up I was telling my wife (no pics) that this wasn't right, and no way from the alcohol consumption. It sucks that of all the shit hospital tested for this drug panel was one they didn't do. Dr. did confirm that alcohol amount wasn't issue in my case as BAC etc was while above legal limit (why I Ubered) not anywhere near enough to put me in state I was in.

My wife told them I fell (I did as I couldn't walk) and they went down the stroke/heart attack pathway. Regular tox panel came back negative so I am going "Sherlock Holmes" style in once you rule out everything else you kind of go with what was left.

Crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Fair enough.

I'm lucky that my high schooler is into athletics, lifting weights, healthy diet and doing all the fun shit in life that drugs take away from you- sports, travel, surfing, bikes, snowboarding, hiking. Fuck pills and powders.

Don’t assume you have nothing to worry about just because your kid is an athlete. I saw plenty of them do hard shit in high school. Look what happened to Ehlinger. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Fair enough.

I'm lucky that my high schooler is into athletics, lifting weights, healthy diet and doing all the fun shit in life that drugs take away from you- sports, travel, surfing, bikes, snowboarding, hiking. Fuck pills and powders.

I missed the before, but some drugs make all the things you mentioned even better.
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

No, was at a bar/restaurant on 1st. Don't want to call them out as I cannot believe it was their bartender. We were sitting outside and their bar is inside and definitely one of those set ups where the bartender stacks drinks they've made at end of bar so who knows when it got put in.

All I know is I have had the "bed spins, get up, throw up, fall asleep, wake up and then eat Migas" routine in my life and this 100% was not that. As I was throwing up I was telling my wife (no pics) that this wasn't right, and no way from the alcohol consumption. It sucks that of all the shit hospital tested for this drug panel was one they didn't do. Dr. did confirm that alcohol amount wasn't issue in my case as BAC etc was while above legal limit (why I Ubered) not anywhere near enough to put me in state I was in.

My wife told them I fell (I did as I couldn't walk) and they went down the stroke/heart attack pathway. Regular tox panel came back negative so I am going "Sherlock Holmes" style in once you rule out everything else you kind of go with what was left.

Crazy.

Almost the exact same thing happened to me the first week of August.  Was at a bar downtown and had 4-5 drinks over the course of a few hours - nothing to make even a lightweight sick.  Have no memory of getting home.  Wife found me on the bathroom floor unresponsive and called ambulance.   All screening came back negative, BAC was nothing special, and I've come to the same conclusion that someone had to have spiked my drink.  I couldn't eat for about a week, and I've never been more miserable.  I was with a buddy which may have prevented someone from robbing me or whatever they were hoping to do.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

Crazy hearing all these similar stories. Same happened to my wife a few months back. We had a drink and an appetizer somewhere downtown then went to a concert. 2-3 more drinks there that I got from the bar. Think she made it about 3 songs into the main act (so probably an hour total) before she said she wanted to go because she felt super tired/drunk. I was a little annoyed and confused how that was possible, but got us in an Uber. Within minutes she was practically passed out in my lap. Then puking at home and crazy hangover. She’s easily capable of drinking 3-4 times as much and be relatively functional the following day. Our neighbor’s wife was randomly there as well with her friends and we’d all been congregated together. Turns out her and one of her friends had the exact same experience. So at least three women in close proximity to each other the entire time presumably got drugged. All of which got their own drinks. Only conclusion we can come up with is somebody managed to toss pills/powder towards drinks and hope for the best. Would’ve never imagined that was a thing. Scary shit.

Never leave a drink unattended. Finish it or just order a new one when you get back to your seat. And as people wrote above, it’s not about guys trying to get with girls, it’s more about robbing you later.

I think it happened to me once in Vegas. Maybe I was face down on the floor after 4 drinks because I was that much of a lightweight that night but I don’t know. It could also be that someone just doesn’t like you, or you’re taking to a woman who rejected them.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/aaron-broussard-life-prison-selling-fentanyl-11-fatal-overdoses/

A Minnesota man was sentenced to life in prison Monday for selling fentanyl online that led to 11 fatal overdoses.

A federal jury in March convicted Aaron Broussard, 32, of Hopkins, of 17 counts including distribution of fentanyl resulting in death. Federal prosecutors said at trial that Broussard's customers thought they were buying a stimulant similar to Adderall.

Senior U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson praised the bravery of victims and family members who gave impact statements in court, and told Broussard: "Your disregard for human life is terrifying," the Justice Department said in a news release.

Defense attorney Aaron Morrison argued in a court filing before sentencing that a 20-year prison term would be sufficient, saying his client didn't know he was mailing fentanyl to his victims. Prosecutors responded that Broussard kept selling fentanyl even after learning some people had become seriously ill.

"Even after he learned that several customers had been hospitalized and nearly died, Broussard never warned his customers not to take the deadly drugs," the Justice Department said. "Broussard did reach out to his suppliers in China to request a discount on his next drug delivery."

U.S. Attorney Andrew M. Luger hailed the sentence, but acknowledged the toll Broussard's actions had taken.

"Eleven lives lost. Families, friends, and communities forever changed by the devastation brought on by Aaron Broussard's deadly fentanyl. Although the trauma felt by the victims can never be undone and the true cost can never be calculated, Mr. Broussard will now spend the remainder of his life behind bars," Luger said in a statement.

The leading cause of death for Americans between 18 and 45 is fentanyl overdoses. With a majority of the chemicals in fentanyl produced in China, the Drug Enforcement Administration is now calling on the Chinese government to crack down on the supply chain networks producing the illegal drug. 

"We would like China to do more," DEA administrator Anne Milgram told CBS News. "For example, we need to be able to track every shipment of chemicals that's coming out of those Chinese chemical companies and coming to Mexico." 

Fentanyl's threat to teens is also a concern because of how easily fentanyl-laced drugs can be bought online, Milgram said. Three quarters of teen overdose deaths in 2021 involved fentanyl, according to a study published in JAMA in April. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-seizes-10-million-fake-fentanyl-laced-pills/story?id=90622962

The Department of Justice seized an estimated 10 million fentanyl-laced pills, the attorney general and DEA administrator announced on Tuesday at DEA headquarters.

“Of this year, DEA agents conducted 389 investigations, including 35 cartel linked investigations in 201 cities,” Attorney General Merrick Garland told reporters. “Over the course of these investigations, we seized over 10 million fake pills and 82 pounds of fentanyl powder motor crews across all 50 states. That is enough to kill 36 million Americans. In addition agencies 338 weapons during this operation, including shotguns pistols, and hand grenades.”

Senior DOJ officials pointed the finger squarely at the Mexican drug cartels for trafficking in the pills.

"These cartels are responsible for virtually all of the fentanyl and they currently dominate the worldwide fentanyl distribution and supply chain," DEA Administrator Anne Milgram said.

Milgram said they are primarily seeing fentanyl laced pills disguised as regular drugs like OxyContin and Percocet.

9 minutes ago, Longhorn94 said:

its crazy how one day they are there and then the next they are gone. 

Well...that's usually what happens when someone dies.

I keed.

Sorry to hear about your brother.

Crazy that the Cartel would wantingly kill their customers. I mean they would prob die eventually from OD but slowly. At least the Cartels would still get future revenue from them. This shit is just instantly killing people. Where's the revenue stream in that? Who's the lead strategist for the Cartels, the Joker?

Edited by crash_davis

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-seizes-10-million-fake-fentanyl-laced-pills/story?id=90622962

The Department of Justice seized an estimated 10 million fentanyl-laced pills, the attorney general and DEA administrator announced on Tuesday at DEA headquarters.

“Of this year, DEA agents conducted 389 investigations, including 35 cartel linked investigations in 201 cities,” Attorney General Merrick Garland told reporters. “Over the course of these investigations, we seized over 10 million fake pills and 82 pounds of fentanyl powder motor crews across all 50 states. That is enough to kill 36 million Americans. In addition agencies 338 weapons during this operation, including shotguns pistols, and hand grenades.”

Senior DOJ officials pointed the finger squarely at the Mexican drug cartels for trafficking in the pills.

"These cartels are responsible for virtually all of the fentanyl and they currently dominate the worldwide fentanyl distribution and supply chain," DEA Administrator Anne Milgram said.

Milgram said they are primarily seeing fentanyl laced pills disguised as regular drugs like OxyContin and Percocet.

Hand grenades?  Damn.

• 3 months later...

https://www.kut.org/education/2023-01-11/hays-cisd-student-deaths-drugs

The death of another student from a fentanyl overdose has prompted Hays County officials to escalate their warnings about the drug.

The county sheriff confirmed the death on Sunday.

Tim Savoy, chief communications officer for the Hays Consolidated Independent School District, said this has been an ongoing crisis. Three Hays CISD students died from fentanyl overdoses last summer and a fourth student died the first week of school.

Hays CISD collaborated with students across campuses to create a series of informational posters and videos and distributed the material to schools of all grade levels in the district.

The posters show kids what a lethal dose of fentanyl looks like and how to spot a counterfeit pill from a real one.

realvsfake.png

Savoy says young adults aren't seeking out fentanyl; instead, they think they're taking another drug and accidentally end up overdosing on the synthetic opioid.

"Instead of actual opiates, they're just made unscientifically somewhere and they're not measured out," he said. "They're not dosed properly and they're deadly."

The school district recently posted to its website footage of a fentanyl overdose that took place behind a Hays CISD school. The surveillance video shows a student overdosing in the front seat of his car. His friend drags his unconscious body out of the car and calls for help. The student lived.

“We made all the high school students watch that,” Savoy said. “It’s kids seeing two of their peers in an emergency situation. It’s real. It’s not reenacted or anything.”

Savoy said he saw a strong response from students.

The district also has been working closely with the Forever15Project, which was founded by Janel Rodriguez, who lost her son this school year to a fentanyl overdose.

Rodriguez said she and her husband had barely heard about fentanyl or known what it was until right before their son, Noah, died. Shortly after, Rodriguez started reaching out to other parents, speaking at events and working with local law enforcement to share the dangers of fake prescription pills.

“Of all the families that I’ve met, we all come from different backgrounds,” she said. “Nobody is safe from this drug.”

Forever15Project put up a billboard along I-35 between Buda and Kyle to highlight the dangers of fentanyl. It features a photo of Noah, as well as two other boys who died. The billboard was funded entirely by donations.

“I wanted to make that bold statement. I wanted these kids to see my son up there and these other boys that passed away to show them that this is real life,” Rodriguez said. “Like your friends are not coming back. They are gone because they made a bad choice.”

LOL what the fuck is that graphic supposed to accomplish? 

The only real solution is either test what you get every time you get it or quit doing those drugs.

"I can't believe these kids can't tell the difference between real percocet and pressed percocet that looks almost identical!"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Man what the fuck is going on in that particular district. 5 fentanyl deaths in less than a year. Latest being a 14 year old girl. District saying 3 other overdoses happened over winter break, but all 3 survived. This has been a huge story in that area, billboards and in-school PSAs ever since the summer yet it seems like a bunch of kids are still trying their luck.

Just now, Helobious said:

Man what the fuck is going on in that particular district. 5 fentanyl deaths in less than a year. Latest being a 14 year old girl. District saying 3 other overdoses happened over winter break, but all 3 survived. This has been a huge story in that area, billboards and in-school PSAs ever since the summer yet it seems like a bunch of kids are still trying their luck.

My guess would be the drug source. Same dealer dealing laced shit. Cops need to find that fucker and put him away. I wouldn't shed a tear if he got shot dead with a head shot just in case in the arrest.

Maybe it's been discussed upthread but just found out about Fentanyl test strips. Supposedly costs only $2 and would detect fentanyl. Seems like a small price to pay to save a person's life.

Problem is our state lege won't bring it to vote to decriminalize the test strips. Drugs are bad, mmmmkay.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas-politics/fentanyl-testing-strips-are-illegal-in-texas-several-bills-filed-to-change-that/

AUSTIN (KXAN) — A small testing strip, usually costing no more than $2 a piece, could save lives in Texas by alerting a drug user to fentanyl mixed into a drug. But fentanyl testing strips are classified under Texas law as drug paraphernalia, making them illegal to have.

During the 2021 legislative session, Jasmine Crockett, D-Dallas, managed to gain bipartisan support in her committee for a bill that would remove criminal penalties for possessing drug paraphernalia, but it never made it to the House floor for a vote.

“Oftentimes bills have to be introduced more than once before they finally become law,” Rep. James Talarico, D-Austin, said. Talarico is one of the lawmakers taking the baton on harm reduction legislation this year.

House Bill 85, authored by Talarico, would decriminalize the testing strips. Representatives Sheryl Cole, D-Austin, and Tom Oliverson, a Republican representing Harris County, have filed similar bills. So has Senator Sarah Eckhart, who also represents the Austin area.

Texas lawmakers failed to legalize fentanyl testing strips last year, but there’s still a push for access

“Currently 19 states in our country allow these test strips to be used to keep their citizens safe. But Texas is not one of them,” Talarico said.

Possible good news is Abbott seemed to have changed his mind on legalizing the test strips. But it's all bullshit until our state reps actually pass it. 

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/12/01/greg-abbott-fentanyl-strips-opioid-overdose/

Abbott acknowledged that in the past, lawmakers have pushed back against decriminalizing fentanyl testing strips, “including ... myself.”

“I was not in favor of it last session,” he said.

But he said the increase in opioid overdoses from fentanyl in the state has increased so much that there’s a “better understanding” that the state needs to take more drastic action to save lives.

“There’s going to be a movement across the state to make sure we do everything that we can to protect people from dying from fentanyl, and I think test strips will be one of those ways,” he said.

We get the government that we elect.

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Abbott acknowledged that in the past, lawmakers have pushed back against decriminalizing fentanyl testing strips, “including ... myself.”

“I was not in favor of it last session,” he said.

But he said the increase in opioid overdoses from fentanyl in the state has increased so much that there’s a “better understanding” that the state needs to take more drastic action to save lives.

“There’s going to be a movement across the state to make sure we do everything that we can to protect people from dying from fentanyl, and I think test strips will be one of those ways,” he said.

Test strips on pills? So, I assume you have to wet the pill or the strip first? Is it something bar owners are going to need to stock? How selective is it for fentanyl vs other opiates?

Just now, Bevo said:

Test strips on pills? So, I assume you have to wet the pill or the strip first? Is it something bar owners are going to need to stock? How selective is it for fentanyl vs other opiates?

https://www.cdc.gov/stopoverdose/fentanyl/fentanyl-test-strips.html

Below are steps 3 to test your drugs for fentanyl using FTS. Depending on the types of drugs you’re testing, the steps may be slightly different:

Step 1: Put a small amount (at least 10mg) of your drugs aside in a clean, dry container.
Step 2: Add water to the container and mix together.
Please note: For most drugs, you need ½ teaspoon of water. If you are testing methamphetamines, use1 full teaspoon.4
Step 3: Place the wavy end of the test strip down in the water and let it absorb for about 15 seconds.
Step 4: Take the strip out of the water and place it on a flat surface for 2 to 5 minutes.
the chocolate chip cookie effect, one portion of a drug man contain fentanyl while another may not
Step 5: Read results.

Positive results: A single pink line on the left-hand side indicates that fentanyl or a fentanyl analog has been detected in your drugs. If you receive a positive result, it is much safer to discard the batch. Using it could kill you. Illicitly manufactured fentanyl is extremely potent and can be deadly.
Negative results: Two pink lines indicate that fentanyl or a fentanyl analog has not been detected in your drugs. Remember that no test is 100% accurate and your drugs may still contain fentanyl or fentanyl analogs even if you receive a negative result. You should still take caution as FTS might not detect more potent fentanyl-like drugs, like carfentanil, and fentanyl might not be everywhere in your drugs and your test might miss it.
Invalid results: A single pink line on the right-hand side or no lines at all, indicates an invalid test. If you get an invalid result, test your drugs again using a new strip.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Test strips need to be legal but that's a tangential issue in my book that in no way directly solves the problem. 

What exactly would "solve" the problem? Don't do drugs? Drug war? Punish users? Punish drug dealers? Reduce supply by reducing demand? How do you reduce demand? There wouldn't be a supply if there is no demand. Ask the cartels do hire more certified chemist to correctly dose the opiates in their illegal drugs?

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

https://www.cdc.gov/stopoverdose/fentanyl/fentanyl-test-strips.html

Below are steps 3 to test your drugs for fentanyl using FTS. Depending on the types of drugs you’re testing, the steps may be slightly different:

Step 1: Put a small amount (at least 10mg) of your drugs aside in a clean, dry container.
Step 2: Add water to the container and mix together.
Please note: For most drugs, you need ½ teaspoon of water. If you are testing methamphetamines, use1 full teaspoon.4
Step 3: Place the wavy end of the test strip down in the water and let it absorb for about 15 seconds.
Step 4: Take the strip out of the water and place it on a flat surface for 2 to 5 minutes.
the chocolate chip cookie effect, one portion of a drug man contain fentanyl while another may not
Step 5: Read results.

Positive results: A single pink line on the left-hand side indicates that fentanyl or a fentanyl analog has been detected in your drugs. If you receive a positive result, it is much safer to discard the batch. Using it could kill you. Illicitly manufactured fentanyl is extremely potent and can be deadly.
Negative results: Two pink lines indicate that fentanyl or a fentanyl analog has not been detected in your drugs. Remember that no test is 100% accurate and your drugs may still contain fentanyl or fentanyl analogs even if you receive a negative result. You should still take caution as FTS might not detect more potent fentanyl-like drugs, like carfentanil, and fentanyl might not be everywhere in your drugs and your test might miss it.
Invalid results: A single pink line on the right-hand side or no lines at all, indicates an invalid test. If you get an invalid result, test your drugs again using a new strip.

Now try that drunk and high

• Haha 1

What exactly would "solve" the problem? Don't do drugs? Drug war? Punish users? Punish drug dealers? Reduce supply by reducing demand? How do you reduce demand? There wouldn't be a supply if there is no demand. Ask the cartels do hire more certified chemist to correctly dose the opiates in their illegal drugs?

Only way to “solve” the problem is for US to release and endless supply of free QC’d product on the market. Make so no one has an incentive to deal with black market shit.

Sure addictions would go up but I bet it would be less of a problem than the violence and OD deaths we currently have. Or not. Who knows.

Clearly controlling the demand side doesn’t work. Supply side is the the only way to “solve” the cartel counterfeit issue.

Just now, tbone_ said:

Only way to “solve” the problem is for US to release and endless supply of free QC’d product on the market. Make so no one has an incentive to deal with black market shit.

Sure addictions would go up but I bet it would be less of a problem than the violence and OD deaths we currently have. Or not. Who knows.

But that’s the only way to “solve” the cartel counterfeit issue.

I like where your head is but this will go over like a fart in church. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

The point is that when you have 5 teenagers in one rural/suburban school district dead within a calendar year the issue is quite a bit more complicated than decriminalizing test strips. I don't think these kids would be going out of their way to test their drugs anyway. The fact that four kids that the fifth kid knew or knew of had died before him or her and they decided to keep popping pills anyway tells me that. Say you make test strips free and readily available to teenagers like condoms or narcan. What kind of message does that send? I don't think it's the right one. 

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Every drug addict

image.gif.ebbb3ba2a9c53375300688414c54386f.gif

Step 1: Put a small amount (at least 10mg) of your drugs aside

Um, some of those are 20mg tabs. You think some dude is going to spend whatever on a tab., break it in half, and waste half of it to perform testing (while drunk and high)?

Sounds-like-a-plan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The first question I'd ask would be why do a bunch of 16 year olds feel like they need (and are willing) to do percocet? Even when they know it might kill them. 

Go ahead and ask. Let us know if you get an answer.

Honest question - Just curious, are you or have you been a parent of any teenage kids?

27 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Yes, becoming common in hipper bars/restaurants where I live, along with Narcan. 

8 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Step 1: Put a small amount (at least 10mg) of your drugs aside

Um, some of those are 20mg tabs. You think some dude is going to spend whatever on a tab., break it in half, and waste half of it to perform testing (while drunk and high)?

Sounds-like-a-plan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

We're not going to magically stop people from using drugs. From alcohol, to cigarettes, to mushrooms, to cocaine, to Xanax, people have been abusing their bodies for a long ass time. So let's agree that we are not going to stop the desire to use drugs. If we cannot address the root cause, then we can at least try to mitigate the bad outcomes. One attempt is test strips. It's entirely up to the user to decide if a $2 test strip, a $10 pill, and 20 mins is worth it to him to significantly reduce his chance of Fentanyl accidental death.

You can't make a horse drink. All you can do is lead his dumbass towards water. After that it's all on him.

Edited by crash_davis

8 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Go ahead and ask. Let us know if you get an answer.

Honest question - Just curious, are you or have you been a parent of any teenage kids?

I have three teenage little brothers - all much younger than me. I know all of them very well. They all drink and one of them is a pothead. I'd be fucking horrified if I found out any of them were doing street opioids. 

Just now, ztejas said:

I have three teenage little brothers - all much younger than me. I know all of them very well. They all drink and one of them is a pothead. I'd be fucking horrified if I found out any of them were doing street opioids. 

The problem is that you probably wouldn't find out until one of them accidentally Fentanyl ODs on a bad pill. Fuck up times kids are living through.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1