Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Just now, HtownHorn said:

The only way this is a close loss, is aggy runs the ball on every down and take the play clock under 5 before each snap.

Bama will load up the box and triple dog dare one Grack Calzone to beat them with his arm. Aggy will manage maybe 10 first downs in a narrow 45-6 loss that further erodes faith in the Jimbo. 

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The only way this is a close loss, is aggy runs the ball on every down and take the play clock under 5 before each snap.

Define "close."  That ag poster appears to define "close" as 25 points.  That's not unreasonable.  I could see 35-0 at half and a second half cruise by the Crimson Tide second and thirds to 35-10.  Not like destroying an unranked team 77-3 is going to get them all that many additional glamour points.

1 minute ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Define "close."  That ag poster appears to define "close" as 25 points.  That's not unreasonable.  I could see 35-0 at half and a second half cruise by the Crimson Tide second and thirds to 35-10.  Not like destroying an unranked team 77-3 is going to get them all that many additional glamour points.

A would normally say a "close" loss is a one score game. After watching these two teams play this season, aggy keeping this within 17 points should be considered an achievement.

4 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Saban is not going to let his foot off the gas this game. Jimbo was machine gunning checks this summer that his ass is about to cash. 

• Haha 1

"I'm certain they pressed him [Thompson] to pull the trigger before coming back to CS for the Bama game..."

Yes, Bama prison raping you at your place and the shittastic performance your WRs are about to put on would've definitely swayed Thompson to you.  Fucking idiot.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Bama rarely runs up the score in the second half of blowouts.  They’ll go clock killing.   With the way Jimbo runs clock, this should be a fast, fast game.  

I'm assuming 28-6 going into the 4th quarter, and then Fisher does whatever he can to get the aggies in for the late backdoor cover and "close loss" that he knows that fanbase craves. 28-13 and aggies everywhere tell each other what "good bull" that effort was.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Who are you addressing? I don't see anyone believing LSU will even want him.

Just some in general who still think Jimbo will abandon free money to go to LSU for a ring. I just doubt he'll leave free millions just for a ring. People always want more money and he sure as shit isn't stepping down from shit hole B/CS just for a ring. He's getting retirement money to do whatever he wants. 

Also, I agree with you. I doubt LSU will want him, anyway. It's just a fantasy for some on here. He would kill it at LSU, but $9 million is worth more than the job at LSU, which they can't even afford 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

51 minutes ago, Scholz said:

"I'm certain they pressed him [Thompson] to pull the trigger before coming back to CS for the Bama game..."

Yes, Bama prison raping you at your place and the shittastic performance your WRs are about to put on would've definitely swayed Thompson to you.  Fucking idiot.

I guess they think he wants to feel needed

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I'm assuming 28-6 going into the 4th quarter, and then Fisher does whatever he can to get the aggies in for the late backdoor cover and "close loss" that he knows that fanbase craves. 28-13 and aggies everywhere tell each other what "good bull" that effort was.

They did that several years ago.  I think maybe Sumlin's last year.  Bama controlled the whole game comfortably.  A&M drove the field against backups, using timeouts, and scored a garbage TD with 12 seconds left to only lose by 8 after they had been down by as much as 21.

image.png.19bf4bc15f4c163e3e602f8c57af4dc1.png

hahaha.  So much idiocy. 

I feel dirty, but I looked on 12thman.com and found since 2000: 

• aggy home record:  97 - 46  (67.8%)
  • aggy home vs. ranked opponent 15 - 26 (36.6%)  
    •  home vs. ranked Texas  1 - 4 🤘

So many "big games" largely won because of the fans 😂

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Jimbo’s postgame PCs are working. The rubes are talking as much about their defense needing to perform as they are about their offense.  

if I’m elko, do I stick around long enough to get fired as a scapegoat for jimbo after next season or the season after?

Yeah, after being thrown under the bus, he ought to be looking for a place that will appreciate his skills.  agyy without Elko would be up shit creek.

Here is my dream game scenario:
Bama wins the toss and defers.
Bama does onside kick and recovers
1st play is a long TD run.

7-0

Bama kicks off.
Calazada throws pick 6 on first play.

14-0

[camera shows calzone on sideline in diapers petting a grackle and sucking g his thumb]

Aggy kicks off.
Returned 93 yards for TD.

21-0

Bama kicks off.
Spiller fumbles the hand off from Bost.
Bama throws 25 yard TD.

28-0
[O’Neal finally shows up to stadium]

Bama kicks off.
Spiller run - loss of 3.
Spiller run - loss of 2.
Bost pass - intercepted.
Bama runs victory formation for TD.

35-0
11 minutes left in 1Q. Commercial break.
Texags goes off-line.

Bama kicks off.
Returned to the 50. Crowd goes wild as Aggy is back in the game!
Run by Achebe, fumble, returned to aggy 2.
Bama runs victory formation for TD again.

42-0
[camera pans to luxury suite showing jimbos wife romancing with schlossnagle]

Early halftime request by Aggy.

Start of 2nd half
Jimbo is drunk on TV and Haynes king is suited up. Aggy is Back in it!

Bama kicks off because they feel bad. Touchback! 12th man is wild!
Scooter comes out at QB.
Scooter leaves in ambulance. Not SEC ready.
Safety.

44-0
[camera shows calzone on sidelines with grackle and grackle is now 13th man. New tradition!

Bama receives kick.
All Bama players have switched jerseys.
Former OT takes the snap and outraces Entire defense 75 yards down sideline for TD.

51-0
Aggy asks for running clock.

Bama kicks off.
Aggy 1st play - victory formation fumble.
Bama returns for TD.

58-0

Grackle dies. Bama awarded TD.

65-0
9 minutes left in 3rd Q.

Camera pans to luxury suites where AD is preparing new long term contract at 12mil/yr for 20 years plus ownership of Dixie chicken.

72-0. Nobody knows what happened.

77-0 nobody knows what happened.

Grackle 13th man shirts are rolling off the press at start of 4th.

Alabama declines to get the ball anymore and makes a donation to Aggy charity of choice.

New grackle is seen in end zone. With Billy.

Texags is back online with a new article from Olin explaining how this is part of the process and Aggy is building momentum with Jimbo.

79-0
New record defeat. Cups printing now!

O’Neal returns from halftime.

Game over.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

19 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I would leave College Station for less if I thought I could win a "natty" in the new place. Jimbo is 55. This year pretty much proves he won't win one at A&M. How much longer will he coach?

If LSU is stupid enough to offer him $6MM per year, he gets to go to LSU and have another go of using the new coach smell to recruit a state whose players all want to go to LSU. And they play great football there.

Jimbo doesn't feel any loyalty to anyone. What's best for Jimbo professionally? Beating Saban and getting to the top one more time. 

With millions in the bank and millions coming in, money would be less of factor in my choices.

It's moot anyway. LSU won't try to hire and the Aggies will gloat that they're so fucking rich that they can afford $10 million a year for a 2 loss season occasionally until Texas and OU show up.

Jimbo is not taking a $3M/year pay cut to leave a place where they make up excuses for his failings to go to a place where they'll actually be angry if he loses.  

...Though I would love to see Looch try to spin that.  

• Hook 'Em 5

16 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Here is my dream game scenario:
Bama wins the toss and defers.
Bama does onside kick and recovers
1st play is a long TD run.

7-0

Bama kicks off.
Calazada throws pick 6 on first play.

14-0

[camera shows calzone on sideline in diapers petting a grackle and sucking g his thumb]

Aggy kicks off.
Returned 93 yards for TD.

You apparently have about as much understanding of kickoff rules as Charlie Strong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Just some in general who still think Jimbo will abandon free money to go to LSU for a ring. I just doubt he'll leave free millions just for a ring. People always want more money and he sure as shit isn't stepping down from shit hole B/CS just for a ring. He's getting retirement money to do whatever he wants. 

Also, I agree with you. I doubt LSU will want him, anyway. It's just a fantasy for some on here. He would kill it at LSU, but $9 million is worth more than the job at LSU, which they can't even afford 

Thanks for answering my post.

It was me, indeed, postulating about why Jimbo might leave some money on the table at A&M. I think the possibility of being in the hunt for national championship could lure him, but I don't make a definite statement about such as your own about him never leaving.

Neither of us could be sure, but smart money would back your prediction.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Jimbo is not taking a $3M/year pay cut to leave a place where they make up excuses for his failings to go to a place where they'll actually be angry if he loses.  

...Though I would love to see Looch try to spin that.  

I guess I just respond poorly to absolute statements about a future event. It may just be my older sensibilities. It's an educated guess that is very like correct, but it's not a fact as stated.

Now where did I put that buggy whip?

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Thanks for answering my post.

It was me, indeed, postulating about why Jimbo might leave some money on the table at A&M. I think the possibility of being in the hunt for national championship could lure him, but I don't make a definite statement about such as your own about him never leaving.

Neither of us could be sure, but smart money would back your prediction.

Yeah, absolutely. I don't know shit, and like you I'm just postulating as to why I personally don't think he will. But it's college football and coaches do weird shit. I do wonder if he even cares about his legacy as a coach. He's not a shitty coach by any means, but he's more like Mack Brown than anyone I can think of, except he's a cuck and not a complete pussy who cries when the mean old media makes remarks about his team. Who knows, tho. If LSU wants him I'm sure they'll just take from the government to make sure he's paid. Football is all that state has. 

• Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread