Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

21 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Lol, all that shit talked about Ewers and he had more yards on one completion that both of their 5 stars had total.

11 hours ago, Hornlover said:

Ewers had a 119 yard completion?

It took two (2!) Ewers passes to overcome the combined power, awesomeness, and manliness of A&M's 5-star QBs, ya stupid sip. We will not be forfeiting our Two-Days-Before-NY6 Bowl Game this year! Mark. It. Down.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It took two (2!) Ewers passes to overcome the combined power, awesomeness, and manliness of A&M's 5-star QBs, ya stupid sip. We will not be forfeiting our Two-Days-Before-NY6 Bowl Game this year! Mark. It. Down.

Unless it is the Mighty Demon Deacons again...

Parrot Fest #2

Texas' focus on academics bad for football (Texas has been thus focused for decades)

Texas facilities terrible (Just garden variety Aggie lying)

Decades of country club mentality (We dominated them, won 3 NCs, played three other times with the NC on the line ('77, '84, '09)

And here's some great Aggie shit:

image.png.8d6554a6fc694b5e7df5d6df059a7aef.png

1975 They went into the Arkansas final game as number 2. Were crushed by Pig then lost their lower tier bowl game. Of course they lump that in with their period of dominance from which it's separated by ten years.

Dominant years over tu made them complacent. This is rich:

1. All they care about is how they do against us.
  2. They got complacent having never come close to an MNC
  3. They're not complacent now having not come close to an NC since 1975.

Wise of them not to stress academics for fear of diluting their football program; it's really paying off! They write dumb things about beloved 8T4.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Scholz said:

So I guess the aggys are done having their crying bitch fit that the SEC invited us?  

They are predators now. We are prey. Forgetting the fact that we double them up on basically every stat that matters.

• Haha 3

They just bloviate. One idiot states something with no support and it immediately becomes the fact. We're predators. Everybody hates us. Everybody fears us. tu is prey. All the other parrot bullshit. They speak with the confidence and credibility of this guy:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3

They're portal predators? OMG.  They got 2 players in the portal this year - an LSU castoff, and the useless half of a package deal - an older brother add-on. 

Now that the under-the-table money whipping is no longer impactful, Aggy is once again relegated to their usual place in the hierarchy of college football - also-ran afterthoughts. 

On 5/4/2022 at 2:11 AM, Napoleon said:

I loved the fact that The Moody Center has only little plagues.

359D1AA1-EBE5-40FB-86A7-E8A691AE4DEC.jpeg

Of all the dumbshit posts on here from aggy, this may be my fav.

The school took a concert venue being used as a basketball court and built a basketball-specific stadium that's actually on campus.  (Yes, I know.  Semantics.  It's down the street from TEC.)  Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure folks will be able to recognize the branding and logo as soon as the basketball seasons starts.  

I hate this institution. From the Chronicle article:

image.png.61354a2cb43f35f63d023051488a9df4.png

Oh, thank goodness, he didn't victimize any Aggie athletes. That must mean none of his victims were associated with A&M. Oh, wait:

image.png.d01899acb4fb7e4891d61ca12b8ba927.png

So, it's like, "Did he assault anybody at A&M?"

"Well, he didn't assault any A&M athletes as far as we know."

Always with the spin these honor code fuckwads.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’ve seen Achane going in the late first round in a couple mock drafts. RBs with good hands, and WR traits are highly coveted in the NFL. He’s tall enough that most teams won’t ding him for his height. 

We laugh, but stranger things have happened on draft night. Baker Mayfield was the first overall draft pick. 

58 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_20220510-183418.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183425.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183430.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183434.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183451.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183457.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183502.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183518.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183523.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183529.jpg

Screenshot_20220510-183536.jpg

Good to see some things never change. Sometimes losers are born and … well, that’s it and always will be. Aggy is a born loser. That is their lot in life. Not sure they could even handle any success. Not in their DNA.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/6/2022 at 6:11 PM, JesusSweatDuck said:

You're friends with an aggy?

Embarrassed Shame GIF

I know this is in jest but it’s Texas and in the general course of business you encounter Aggies regularly, I freely admit to having some close friends who made poor choices in their youth, we even trade lake houses with a family whenever they want to go to lake Austin or we want to go to LBJ.   

These are really good people who we enjoy getting together with….. unless there are other Aggies around.   It’s bizarre, their cultish insecurities really come out when they get into a school.  While alone we can discuss football and everything about it, but add another cult member and it quickly devolves into anger toward “snakey” and how they were lied to and shown such disrespect by allowing us into “their” league.  They hitched their wagon so tightly to the SEC, their feelings are genuinely hurt.  

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread