Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

10989214.png

Tarp thinks scouts bringing their own stop watches to A&M's pro day to verify the info put out by the school is some grand conspiracy against A&M. They do this everywhere, ya fucking jabroni. Scouts know that every school has an inherent bias for their own players, and an incentive to produce the best stats/times for their players and improve their potential draft stock. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

11017542.jpeg

Somebody was pulling his leg and he took it seriously. 

I 'm a Texas Aggie. Where did you go to school? Hey, buddy, you live in the South. What do you hear about Arch Manning?

Oh, I hear tons. My second cousin knows knows a girl. She's, uh, Manning's main squeeze. The second cousin told my step granddad who told my mom when he was on his death bed that Arch is talking a lot about the Aggies. Pretty near committed to them. (Chuckle) 

That's awesome!!!!

spacer.png

On 4/6/2022 at 8:33 AM, texifornia said:

The aggy boards continue to in some cases knowingly and in some cases unknowingly blur the NIL/dirty money dichotomy

FPnGTSDX0AQwIAK?format=jpg&name=smallFPnGT1hWUAYzLrn?format=jpg&name=smallFPnGUVtXMAguRCZ?format=jpg&name=smallFPnGUuIXEAYmfcH?format=jpg&name=small

Aggy: NIL press release? What's that? Details for NIL programs? Huh? We will just keep referring to huge NIL deals, that nobody seems to have any details on, except those who play under the table.

• Hook 'Em 3

image.png.58865dfbf7ae1d5cf06caa137d90e94b.png

The world is so concerned with A&M all the time that it couldn't make up its mind to what degree they should be outraged that NIT Runner-up A&M didn't make the NCAA Tournament or to what degree they should curl up in hypocritical fear of the waking giant. 

Your hard core Aggie walks the world deaf to irony while generating irony in his every step.  The world and tu live in a state of constant of fear and jealousy. tu and the world are obsessive about a single university. A&M is a shining bastion of integrity and character as they set the mark for lying and cheating while spending millions in under the table money for recruits.

They goad us for losing to Kansas as they duck Wake Forest in their bowl game.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

763 people thought he made a good point

Screenshot 2022-04-07 105154.png

Anytime someone uses the term "let that sink in", I immediately know that person to be an absolute dumbass with zero self-awareness. I don't fucking need you to tell me to take my time thinking about a simple concept in order to grasp it. The fact that you felt the need to warn me and others that said simple concept took you a minute to grasp is merely a reflection on you as a mental dwarf. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

763 people thought he made a good point

Screenshot 2022-04-07 105154.png

Maybe its because aggy went 2-4 in their division and the only reason you went 4-4 in conference is because aggy almost always plays 2 bad teams in the other division. That's not exactly Bama numbers.et that sink in.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread