Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

8 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

"...amazed that the Manning kid would commit to [UT] and play for the POS coach. He's got brothers and a father that should know better."

If only Peyton, Eli, Archie, and Cooper Manning had the collective football knowledge of... Texags user dfleig? 

Also I know that the difference between grandfathers, fathers, brothers, and uncles can be tough for aggies but come on, man 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Ravishing Rick said:

Send this straight to the classics thread.  Liucci singing, Creed, injury while singing, maroon pants, homeless man hairstyle, seemingly nobody in the audience listening to him, the video literally has everything. 

He's practically begging to be mocked.

3 hours ago, Ravishing Rick said:

Send this straight to the classics thread.  Liucci singing, Creed, injury while singing, maroon pants, homeless man hairstyle, seemingly nobody in the audience listening to him, the video literally has everything. 

Well hell...miii eyeq dun doropped to 17

As has been pointed out, I can't read all of those aggy posts without a headache and losing intelligence at a measurable rate.  Still, the aggy posting them are stuck on a computer rage posting about another school's recruiting, not out in the streets coming up with more construction for I35 or some other such bullshit, so it has a productive purpose.

• Hook 'Em 1

I know every fanbase has it's idiots (won't evoke ours since I have them on ignore) but aggy is really impressive.  It's a strange beta cuck, repressed sexuality vibe that is really hard to capture but pervades every interaction.  I think most of us can look at the Aggy recruiting class last year and both be concerned about the sheer amount of talent as well as acknowledging underlying problems that might mitigate the impact of the recruiting class.   These idiots are incapable of any nuance and it's all Manning is a 3 star and sucks and Alabama and Jimbo didn't offer.  Are you fucking kidding me?  Which fanbase is that stupid?  That's rhetorical for any Aggy that's made it so far....

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I can only imagine the tears and posts after Cook eliminated them.

"Jimbo realized Cook was a pre-madonna that couldn't handle the SEC, so Jimbo backed off. There's a reason why none of his top 3 are in the SEC. Cook isn't  talented enough to play in the SEC and he's afraid of the competition. He may do well in the BDF, but he's most likely going to be a bust."

16 hours ago, Hornlover said:

"Jimbo realized Cook was a pre-madonna that couldn't handle the SEC, so Jimbo backed off. There's a reason why none of his top 3 are in the SEC. Cook isn't  talented enough to play in the SEC and he's afraid of the competition. He may do well in the BDF, but he's most likely going to be a bust."

uphauling

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread