Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

6 hours ago, ousux said:

It's breathtaking how we spent the last 10 years living in their heads...yet every single one of them thinks time froze in 2011 after Tucker kicked his way into history. Deloss Dodds hasnt been AD for a long time now, he isnt even with us anymore. The UT they remember in their pea brains was 3 AD's and 3 school Presidents ago. I really wish UT totally ran the Big 12...that way we not only don't get hosed by big 12 zebras, but maybe get an occasional holding call on blowU's O-line.

Speaking of bloU's Oline, I wonder if the SEC zebras will let them get away with blatant holding?

Sounds more like an excellent troll by one of our own.

If they don’t have an ag tag I always assume it is a troll.
So do the posters and mods there. Wonder how many actually aggy (just casual occasional message board users) they've run off?

I find it funny that they talk about OU dominating us in the years since they left the Big 12. We've beaten OU more times than the Aggies have beaten Alabama and LSU combined. We've one 3 in this down period. They've won two.

They assume their victory over OU in 2012 means they're permanently better than the Sooners. I'm glad that we and OU will be playing them again. They're talking tough doesn't cover the smell of their piss-soaked overalls and shit-loaded manly Duluth underwear..

They've already laid out the time-worn excuses for losing: the SEC will screw them with the schedule, Texas will bribe the refs and control the national media, but they will prevail as always (exactly as always) in the fight of manly good versus effete evil.

I will definitely enjoy playing them again.  I hope their players think the SEC patch on their jersies and nearly ten years in the league make them rougher and tougher than us. Herman did not leave a soft team to Sark. I doubt softness will allowed in now.

• Hook 'Em 2

Longpost

SEC Was Conference of Southern Hospitality & Conservative Values - Not Anymore
OIL&GASAG65

Here's what upsets me so much about the sips coming to the SEC.

Since it was formed, the SEC has always been a Conference with Universities where for the most part Southern Hospitality and Conservative values where predominant. When A&M and Mizzou joined the SEC, they fit into this way of treating others.

When visiting fans came to an SEC University including ours, even though the home team will want to win the game very badly, the home fans will welcome visitors to the Campus and treat them as guests that they are happy to have on their campus.

As I've mentioned before on this site, I've NEVER heard an Aggie joke from a fan or alumnus of a fellow SEC School. But I fear that as well as other things are about to change.

Now look what's happened. A university that resides in a city that I refer to as "The Seattle or Portland" of The South where homelessness reigns big time and very liberal ideas persist is coming into the SEC. Will they welcome visiting fans to their campus with hospitality? We all know the answer to that question.

I can honestly say that for the past 9 Seasons we have been in the SEC I have enjoyed watching College Football a lot more than I did in the Big 12 or SWC days before that. I have had a "Healthy" desire to want the Ags to win that didn't include ANY HATE WHATSOEVER towards the opposing SEC University.

I fear that with the sips now in the SEC things will revert back to the days of the SWC and Big 12 where there will be less respect shown to each other.

My bad feelings towards the sips have grown a lot stronger ever since the creation of the Longhorn Network, the move to try to get us in the PAC 12 behind our back, and other antics they have pulled. Due to these other factors, its grown to be a lot more than "Sports Hate" or "Rivalry Hate" and is a lot deeper.

For that reason I might have to make a personal decision to never again attend an Athletic event where we are playing the sips.
I don't want to end up having health problems such as a heart attack or end up in jail while atrending an Athletic event where we are playing the sips. So I'm going to have to think long and hard about it.

Please know that I'm not trying to tell any of my Fellow Ags out there not to attend an Athletic event where we are facing the sips. I'm just saying its something I'm going to have to consider for me personally

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

E7ohOGbXoAcRnTu?format=jpg&name=medium

I am old enough to remember when we caused problems for Jackie Sherrill and RC Slocum by making them cheat. That was so sneaky of us.

We did such a good job making Sherrill cheat that he cheated at every school he ever coached at. We even made him a shitbag human being.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 11:35 AM, Tex Pete said:

I am old enough to remember when we caused problems for Jackie Sherrill and RC Slocum by making them cheat. That was so sneaky of us.

We did such a good job making Sherrill cheat that he cheated at every school he ever coached at. We even made him a shitbag human being.

Thank God we used the "blueprint" to get rid of Bob Stoops so we could win all the conference titles! TCU fired Patterson at our behest. We made Lincoln Riley go to the pros. 

We're so fucking crafty with our blueprints. A&M fired all those coaches in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 00s because we had to do something to stop their historic domination of Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

E7ohNm-X0AQHAAe?format=jpg&name=mediumE7ohNzrX0AAmeOU?format=jpg&name=mediumE7ohOGbXoAcRnTu?format=jpg&name=mediumE7ohOddXEAAokIF?format=jpg&name=medium
Wow..thats delusional even for aggy. Yes we want Jimbo to go to LSU where he will lock down da boots best recruits better than the Ogre and be even more of a pita when we play them.

Oh, and the thing about Texas Exes chipping in money to get him to leave aggy is gold, pure gold.

Edit- brb, someone is trying to contact me via 5G through my vax implant

42 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I don't trust the vaccine!

Anyway, "horse paste" is cool to put in your body, go buy it from the tubs at the tractor supply store.

Just amazing.

Its actually currently in a large scale clinical trial being conducted by Oxford University. It’s been used in humans for a long time. Still, it’s in the trial/experiment phase and the vaccine is obviously the safest and proven course. But it’s not as crazy as it sounds. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Its actually currently in a large scale clinical trial being conducted by Oxford University. It’s been used in humans for a long time. Still, it’s in the trial/experiment phase and the vaccine is obviously the safest and proven course. But it’s not as crazy as it sounds. 

I'm laughing less at ivermectin itself than at the idea that once you've gotten to the "drink horse paste" stage you should probably just get the dang vaccine.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I'm laughing less at ivermectin itself than at the idea that once you've gotten to the "drink horse paste" stage you should probably just get the dang vaccine.

It's exactly as crazy as it sounds. The regular sentiment on that thread is that the FDA didn't approve the vaccine. Now that it's approved, you have one moron writing "All you need to know is F stands for federal." He was widely cheered.

It's crazy, reckless, and selfish to lay aside something already proven in study and practice in hopes that an unverified horse de-wormer is rumored to work. I'm sure they don't know about the Oxford test, but it's a study in progress. Does a scientist lend any credit to the fact a hypothesis is being tested? 

No.

It's crazy.

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Well for humans it’s a pill but yes your point is valid. Why someone would take a drug still in a clinical trial versus an FDA approved vaccine that hundreds of millions are using all in the name of safety seems a bit odd.  I just see people already casting this drug as an “animal paste” when there is a non zero chance it actually turns into an approved treatment at some point. 

26 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

It's been used in humans for a long time - to treat parasites. Not COVID 19. Ivermectin definitely has side effects and yes it is absolutely as fucking crazy as it sounds.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

It's been used in humans for a long time - to treat parasites. Not COVID 19. Ivermectin definitely has side effects and yes it is absolutely as fucking crazy as it sounds.

The Aggy thought process to use this drug before it’s even known to be effective is fucking bat shit crazy. I’ve just seen people write off a drug or treatment before the process has yielded its results and cast it as some sort of fringe treatment and that’s definitely not the right mindset either. There was enough reason to launch the trial in the first place - apparently out of potential mass use in India that it warranted ruling it in or out and a treatment. 

My opinion on the drug being used for treatment as a good or bad idea will be based on what clinical trials say. Not based on who people using or not using it that think differently than me. 

9 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Well for humans it’s a pill but yes your point is valid. Why someone would take a drug still in a clinical trial versus an FDA approved vaccine that hundreds of millions are using all in the name of safety seems a bit odd.  I just see people already casting this drug as an “animal paste” when there is a non zero chance it actually turns into an approved treatment at some point. 

Sure, but they're also actually drinking horse paste - these are just from the first page of that thread.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-24-at-1-31-47-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-08-24-at-1-32-05-PM.png

Edited by texifornia

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Sure, but they're also actually drinking horse paste - these are just from the first page of that thread.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-24-at-1-31-47-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-08-24-at-1-32-05-PM.png

I mean, that’s hilarious, sad and frustrating all at once. So much to unpack there. Its not proven yet. So take it over a vaccine? Not to mention these stories are going to bias people into thinking it’s like that hydrox a whatever that was definitely not a valid treatment. Then imagine if the trial concludes it does help. People are going to think of this drug as this crazy thing farmers took that you used in animals. And if the trial shows it completely ineffective or God forbid not safe to use on someone with Covid, these people have just harmed themselves instead of taking something proven to be safe. 

Just fuck it all. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread