Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

31 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.c6783fd73dd346482b6a814f6aa6a278.png

Yes!! Yes!! More aggressive! Full court press!!! More manliness!!!

The last sentence is such a fantasy land. Texas vulnerable to a counter punch. We can punch 'em hard! They'll drop like a cheap suit! WTF?

That full court press...

A slip n slide at the pool party.

• Haha 2

image.png.4f2e96f6531747464d9672403198162d.png 

You hate to see Aggies losing faith in the magic pool party that roped in so many five stars last year. The pool party was the acme of how building relationships and that good ol' Aggie spirit could draw the best players in the country.

Now, it's all about money. Jimbo never had to pay before. The pool party created a juggernaut. Aggie virtue. All swept aside in the jealous and fearful rage of the evil doers who want to keep A&M down.

Even the highest ranking officer in the Corps of Cadets is demoralized by this turn of events.

spacer.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

God bless texifornia for posting these updates and assuredly taking tens of points off his IQ in the process. He’s the hero we need. 

@Longhornfrenzy has to actually maintain accounts in good standing on those boards. And survive Looch's occasional witch hunts for the perpetrator. I imagine him logging on after every commit and aggy win to post some generic "Good Bull, thanks for the updates on this one, Looch!" post.

• Hook 'Em 4

Thinking about the looch looters... Frenzy/texifornia. The best part in my head is the troll shit they post that goes so far over the aggy heads that they think it's one of their own and embrace it. I mean really... Think about it. You just hop on, say the most absurd shit you can imagine and boom! In like Flynn! 

Lemme try.. can't wait to see these sips cry when Jimbo puts the hammer down! It's early July and we are running a marathon not a sprint. They are filling their class with bread and leaving so much meat on the table.  Wait until they play Kansas again and all our targets (the ones jumbo never called) start jumping ship and sign on to play with the Fighting Texas AGGIES!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Thinking about the looch looters... Frenzy/texifornia. The best part in my head is the troll shit they post that goes so far over the aggy heads that they think it's one of their own and embrace it. I mean really... Think about it. You just hop on, say the most absurd shit you can imagine and boom! In like Flynn! 

Lemme try.. can't wait to see these sips cry when Jimbo puts the hammer down! It's early July and we are running a marathon not a sprint. They are filling their class with bread and leaving so much meat on the table.  Wait until they play Kansas again and all our targets (the ones jumbo never called) start jumping ship and sign on to play with the Fighting Texas AGGIES!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

And then the Big Cigar said that he loved Kyle Field and everyone was so nice to him at the game.  

But the Big Cigar couldn’t find his way out of the stadium. Soon thereafter, a dozen (12) aggys appeared and helped him find an exit, giving him water to quench his thirst. As he walked around the parking lot looking for his car, a dozen aggys noticed he appeared lost. They picked him up in an aggy short-bus, fed him some Dixie Chicken and helped locate his car. Big Cigar was mightily impressed with the aggy fans…. Whoop Whoop

Edited by US183

6 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

I love that their logic is that multi-millionaires (notoriously careless with their money moves) are paying kids crazy money based solely off the fear of a RUMOR that A&M is doing it.

If I don't know any better, I'd say that they are, without knowing it, admitting that they believe the rumor

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

aggy may never comprehend the legal NIL deals from the illegal bags they paid last year. They don't understand that the bag game isn't sustainable when everyone knows about it.

Some of them still can't compute the simple math that these '23 kids will be playing the majority of their careers in the SEC with us.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FXAnJraVQAERjvH?format=jpg&name=mediumFXAnJ_QUcAAkbYN?format=jpg&name=mediumFXAnKSVUYAAeKQG?format=jpg&name=medium

This is my biggest sticking point with those morons. If it actually were NIL, those assholes would have done everything they could to make it news and show how much money there was to be had there. Instead, the only public deals players have announced are sunflower seeds.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Bruce Almighty is onto something:

Scenario 1: They were ahead of the game on NIL and now everybody has caught up and passed them. 
Scenario 2: NIL was never a factor and last year was an abnormally strong class in Texas and other teams went through coaching changes. 
Scenario 3: There is a yo-yo effect as some teams invest heavily one year and can't sustain NIL multiple years in a row.
Scenario 4: Nobody really knows what's going on.

Should we turn him on to Scenario 5? You know, the one where they illegally dropped bags at such a ridiculous rate that they both raised the ire of the entire college football world and painted a gigantic target on their back? And they did it in such egregious fashion that now everybody that comes into their orbit has their hand out? And of course, they are doing this at the same time that other folks now have their actual, legitimate NIL shit together. 

Nah. Fuck all that. Scenario 5 is "Don't care got Jimbo."

Self awareness is not really their thing

• Hook 'Em 4

image.png.0724e687cd3427ffa9fde53a5be6e690.png

Great question, even if it's obvious, from Jet Black. He calls into question how they got passed up. He is questioning what A&M may have done wrong to cause this reversal. 

The answer is pure Aggie. He states what the Aggies likely did last year which they dismiss as hideously untrue rumors because A&M could never be desperate. They're way too manly for that. Of course, he doesn't say it's what the Aggies did, it's the current rumor mostly generated by other Aggies regarding Texas, Alabama, and other better schools.

How many obvious lies have we seen from various Aggie posters relating their conversations with high school coaches, Texas big money boosters, and what they're hearing everywhere around Austin? They live in a circle jerk of lies. Lies about how the college football world fears them and is obsessed with them. Lies about any criticism of dear old A&M. Lies about encounters with other people.

They become the University of Projection. As I understand it, projection is a method to justify the things one does that one knows are wrong.

It's frustrating as a Longhorn to tell people that A&M is really a strange and hateful place and be dismissed as just hating a rival. I explain that basically people at OU, Notre Dame, Alabama, or Texas State are alike. The rivalries are intense and fun and bitterly disappointing when you lose.

A&M is a hate cult. They hate us and lie about us and build their entire identity on not being what they imagine us to be. It's so hard to convey this until the person you've tried to described this to meets a hard core Aggie. Then it's, "Ah, now I see what you mean."

I don't hate them. I do despise their traditional culture (wow, talk about strange word usage) and wish them defeat at every turn. I will enjoy the Aggie outrage as two percenters (we all know A&M grads who immediately tell that's what they are) refuse to assimilate.

spacer.png

Goddamn it! I can't quit this thread. Damn you, Texifornia! Damn you!

image.png.f2f6d8bfac7e9c9a4ad56a86ed071855.png

I think they're giving Jimbo every resource he requires. 

image.png.6bb7c1a14cbf4843a1b92b976cb8b514.png

I hope the next big school looking for a new coach contacts Jimbo with no real intention of hiring him. Aggies will break the $10MM ceiling to keep a guy who just loves being at A&M. 

spacer.png

She's crazy about me!

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

"100% we got to win big this and that means 10 or more"

Somebody want to tell him that ain't happening?

I like how "winning big" doesn't seem to include winning their division. Or anything. Maybe they'll play their bowl game this year and get a trophy for that; I mean a trophy for just being brave enough to show up this time.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

The executions will continue until morale improves

FXBILRkUIAA0Eqi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Who's DJ and were aggy maligning one of their own recruits?

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

All signs pointing to issues with their 2022 class "arrangements" not going as expected, otherwise they would have money whipped a few guys already.

Very interesting how the aggy bag men apparently either got cold feet, or decided it wasn't worth their money and time. That's a story I hope someone copies and pastes from The Athletic one day soon.

image.png.555603c805b26561604fd2eb7a4a02bc.png

Billie the Tool told this stupid (and nonsensical) joke on Feinbaum's show?

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread