Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

God, these fucking math-challenged fucking nitwits and their "Play in a dogshit conference" commentary. Seriously, I hate math, but these motherfuckers can't even do math with their fucking fingers. "They're stuck in a shit conference until 2024 or 2025." Hey, knobs, if you're the class of 2023 and Texas enters the SEC for the 2024 season (I think it will be 2023), tell me again where the redshirt freshman of the 2023 class will be playing their first year of football? Oh yeah, it's the SEC.

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

So according to Texags, UT and Bama are dropping bags, not NIL, to land recruits while poor ole Aggie is fighting fair and losing because of it. 

Meanwhile, every other schools knows Aggie bought their last class and people in the know are even saying so publicly. 

Impressive level of delusion. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

So according to Texags, UT and Bama are dropping bags, not NIL, to land recruits while poor ole Aggie is fighting fair and losing because of it. 

Meanwhile, every other schools knows Aggie bought their last class and people in the know are even saying so publicly. 

Woah woah woah... Don't forget USC thinks we're dropping duffels of cash too! No way it's NIL, it MUST be under the table because it's not like we have announced nearly a dozen NIL-based programs!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

SIAP ... on Shelby.

image.thumb.png.a419288a94adf843d6ab2a105a3d9c34.png

T50 prospect in the State of Texas? Check. Top tier of THE Pool Party invite list? Check. Received an aggy offer only three weeks ago (to the day)? Check.

Has a committable offer? Doubtful.

Math checks out guys. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, D3zii said:

It’s crazy when you think about how amazed and shocked teams are that we’re recruiting at this level, like we new to this?!? 
LIKE MUTHAFUCKA WE ARE TEXAS!!!!!!! We been doing this shit, long before 2010 

and this is after a 5-7 season lol

Edited by westexhorn

3 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Limbo Fisher is a great forum name

I wish I had the skills to put jimbo's mug on this

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

@texifornia is really doing the lord's work in this thread.

A couple of things that were a bit upthread:

1. "God for bid"
2. Starting off one of those screen caps with "Looch just got off...." made me do a disgusting triple take and throw up a little in my mouth before I realized he was talking about their radio show.

Also... "You don't see Alabama losing all the guys it wants to Auburn" is funny enough on its own merit with ATM being Bama in this analogy and Texas being Auburn. But those imbeciles look down on Auburn when they would kill their mother to have their success.

4. Recently (or I hadn't noticed earlier) they've started calling each other "bleeders." A merger of dimwit racists with the incel message boards?

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

God, these fucking math-challenged fucking nitwits and their "Play in a dogshit conference" commentary. Seriously, I hate math, but these motherfuckers can't even do math with their fucking fingers. "They're stuck in a shit conference until 2024 or 2025." Hey, knobs, if you're the class of 2023 and Texas enters the SEC for the 2024 season (I think it will be 2023), tell me again where the redshirt freshman of the 2023 class will be playing their first year of football? Oh yeah, it's the SEC.

Kinda hard to the maths when they constantly have at least two fingers up their nostrils and one thumb permanently up.

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

Umm sir have you ever heard of the Aggie code of ethics or whatever the fuck it’s called

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Viper said:

I predict 1 more page before "tu paying players not to visit a&m" becomes established texAgs "fact".

On top of everything...I wonder how many recruits are saying "fuck aggy, those cowardly pussies wouldn't even play their bowl game".

For those of us old enough to remember what USC recruited like in the Pete Carroll years when they were running a semi-pro team and cherry picking 5 stars OOS on the regular... this is pretty satisfying.

Borderline erotic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, RollLeft said:

image.png.2e0f78d7ef26469adfc445f2ca02a2f6.png

Is it just me, but damn I sort of loved this time of year until the first week of October, when Aggie hopes and dreams still drew a breath. 

With reality coming into play this early in the year, the balloon of hope cannot rise to the September stratosphere, before the balloon pops.  Not saying I am not enjoying the mid summer crushing of dreams to some degree.  But can't we keep them on the ropes with a commit or two?  Then maybe we can get a twofer of burst Aggie hopes? 😉

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread