Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

10 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Just when you think you've seen "the most aggie thing ever" for the millionth time, these dipshits somehow, miraculously manage to do it again. Over and over, again. That's what makes them truly amazing. They are a bottomless pit. It's almost unfathomable. 

“Message Board Geniuses are infiltrating our boards and posting dumb stuff to make us look bad. Over and over and over again. Even before Twitter existed.” - Future Texags post

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Just when you think you've seen "the most aggie thing ever" for the millionth time, these dipshits somehow, miraculously manage to do it again. Over and over, again. That's what makes them truly amazing. They are a bottomless pit. It's almost unfathomable. 

They are truly tethered to the realm of stupidity. Just when they cheat their way to the slightest bit of competence, the tether springs backwards and they fuck it all up. 

meyers.gif

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, TexasRenegade said:

all I'm gonna say is CB1919 needs to prepare himself for the banhammer for hard hitting commentary like that....It's clear he's just trying to cause problems and get people mad.

You can't just go quoting NCAA rules all willy nilly around here son. That's a good way to get yourself killed. 

On 7/14/2022 at 3:41 PM, longhornmatt said:

Stacked is an add-on subscription that is combined with a TexAgs Basic, Premium or Varsity subscription on a monthly or annual basis. A minimum of 75% of the proceeds from Stacked subscriptions go to compensating participating student athletes for their NIL and role in creating the content.”

Only 75%?  LMAO.  Is he taking a 25% management fee?

maybe "CRATERED" would be a more appropriate name.

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

You posted something political in a thread that was doing just fine without it. From what I can tell the negs came from all parts of the political spectrum based on posting histories. Maybe just don't be a moron trying to fuck up the thread. Everything you think doesn't need to be posted. That's exactly why I said this isn't Facebook. 

It really wasn't intended as political.  I had just watched a news clip of B falling off of his bike seconds before the quoted cartoon post was made, and the irony had me rolling.  Never intended to offend anyone.  My apologies to all.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

The main difference in the two types of visits is that the school is not allowed to provide nearly as much for the recruit on visits considered to be unofficial. Because of this, the only thing that a recruit will receive for free on their unofficial visit is up to three complimentary tickets to a home sporting event at the school. The responsibility of paying for transportation, food and lodging all falls on the recruit and his family.

So all the croots at Pool Party™ have to pay for that shitty bbq? 

impractical-jokers-sal-vulcano.gif.a82024de6da2594a20a669351ad001a9.gif

Edited by Mr. Mojo Risin'
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

You posted something political in a thread that was doing just fine without it. From what I can tell the negs came from all parts of the political spectrum based on posting histories. Maybe just don't be a moron trying to fuck up the thread. Everything you think doesn't need to be posted. That's exactly why I said this isn't Facebook. 

Sounds like your pussy hurts 🤷‍♂️

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 53

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You felt the need to make this your 8th whole post over the course of 4 years, criticizing a guy who’s been a mainstay on Longhorn boards for literally decades? We’ll that’s one way to do it, I guess. While also managing to not talk about recruiting. 

I definitely like the odds of your post getting tons of acclaim here. 

Not looking for acclaim buddy.

Y’all’s pussys was just hurt at the end of the day. The guy was poking fun at aggy with a Biden joke.  Take the joke for what it is and get over it. 

Edited by MajorTexas
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 58

6 minutes ago, MajorTexas said:

Not looking for acclaim buddy.

Y’all’s pussys was just hurt at the end of the day. The guy was poking fun at aggy with a Biden joke.  Take the joke for what it is and get over it. 

I mean, you might be getting some acclaim, that which comes with getting crowdsourced. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

You felt the need to make this your 8th whole post over the course of 4 years, criticizing a guy who’s been a mainstay on Longhorn boards for literally decades? We’ll that’s one way to do it, I guess. While also managing to not talk about recruiting. 

I definitely like the odds of your post getting tons of acclaim here. 

Let It Go Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread