Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

This thread is comedy gold. Aggy bowing at the altar of Bilbo Fisher. I can't wait until they erect a very short life size statue to their savior. LOL. Yeah, he will retire or leave the place engulfed in flames before he turns them into a national power.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Hook 'Em 1

1. You don't typically get charged with a DWI if you "blew under the limit" I'm no lawyer but I think it goes to a DUI if you are under the limit.

2. They seem worried he will miss extended time? I assume as he is a WR in the Jimbo offense that his blocking skills will be dearly missed?

13 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

2. They seem worried he will miss extended time? I assume as he is a WR in the Jimbo offense that his blocking skills will be dearly missed?

He's one of their two best players on offense, along with Achane 

15 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

He's very good. Kind of a hybrid RB/WR, with the speed and shiftiness to make Jimbo's 2-yard outs and catches in the backfield turn into good things.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

The whole “Peyton Manning is calling recruits and that’s a blatant recruiting violation” part of these posts is amazing on multiple levels. 

1) the premise of PM recruiting for Texas is absurd. 

2) if he did so, it would violate exactly nothing with the NCAA.

3) that both of those things aren’t even really examined for facts and just taken at face value is about the aggiest thing I’ve seen today. come on. 

it is only illegal if he is considered a booster for Texas in the eyes of the NCAA, right?

we know he gave like $3m to Tenn for the football program and his scholarship endowment = he is considered a booster for Tennessee football. Assuming he hasn't done anything to be considered a booster for Texas he is in the clear.

the assumption that PM is out there calling recruits is one of those things that can ONLY come out of a football message board. Yeah, PM has so much free time on his hands he is calling RECRUITS and that hasn't gotten out to anyone other than TexAgs. the guy who posted it didn't even add something about hearing it from a recruit/uncle/current player. just made the insane post!

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Man, they have really turned "suck on these bags, motherfuckers" after NSD into "Bobby Taylor was just so charismatic, wow, miss him this year" now

FYFJDz-XEAIT7ZD?format=jpg&name=mediumFYFJEDkXgAAS4IX?format=jpg&name=mediumFYG9TpwWQAAIRRi?format=jpg&name=mediumFYG9UPpXkAA6XTA?format=jpg&name=mediumFYG9UqFWYAABdmv?format=jpg&name=mediumFYG9VIEXwAAh6tv?format=jpg&name=medium

I assume Bobby Taylor is now in a coma in a College Station hospital?

The guy didn't die, he is still on campus. He can still recruit. If he was as charismatic as everyone says he still would be involved heavily in recruiting.

52 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

I think my favorite thing about them talking head-to-head battles is that they only include the players that ever showed interest in them. It sort of skews the true H2H wins when a lot of our commits never even considered them to begin with.

I am pretty sure at least 2/3 of our current commits had committable offers from aggy.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Comrades! Comrades heed the call! Read the Texags Manifesto! Destiny awaits!

image.png.a1a27fda10977013ee54fc3cc7ac30e0.png

That's right comrades! Have the courage to overthrow the established order!

Yeah ... the "established order."  The Aggies are huge fans of conspiracy theories, talking about "they," like there's some dark, sinister force that's conspired to keep them down and that there is something other than the players they've recruited and the coaches they've had to account for the fact that they've sucked in all sports for more than a century and have so few national championships in any of them. 

"You can call me crazy or paranoid or whatever but I'm starting to think that argument Jimbo had with Saban, where Jimbo lied about NIL, spoke out of both sides of his mouth, and sounded generally like an unhinged twat is being used to negative recruit against us!"

giphy.gif

image.png.256c9413fa609a3c458ae9ed10dccc2c.png

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

This fucking comment…

CEF86C32-3CB9-46A7-A0EA-CBE62C71EC5A.thumb.jpeg.d4bd883ad6e7878b150bcd289320f944.jpeg

BITCH!!

That isn’t “Past Tense”!!

”He’s done” = “He has done.”

That is PRESENT PERFECT TENSE you fucking moron!!

Present Perfect Tense:

An action that starts in the past AND continues to the present.

”CONTINUES” means that it is still going on you worthless piece of illiterate shit 💩!!

Why are they allowed to consume oxygen and spew out carbon dioxide during this time of global warming?!?! 🤬🤬

You’ve lost your shit.  

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

1. You don't typically get charged with a DWI if you "blew under the limit" I'm no lawyer but I think it goes to a DUI if you are under the limit.

I don't do criminal work but -

I think the charge is probably DUI and not DWI despite the reports.  DUI is driving under the influence.  That can be alcohol, marijuana, pills, etc.  If he was impaired the charges will stick but it is going to be hard to prove he was impaired if he was under the legal limit unless he acted like an idiot on body cam or police station video. 

9 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

1 hour ago, UTEX90 said:

I don't do criminal work but -

I think the charge is probably DUI and not DWI despite the reports.  DUI is driving under the influence.  That can be alcohol, marijuana, pills, etc.  If he was impaired the charges will stick but it is going to be hard to prove he was impaired if he was under the legal limit unless he acted like an idiot on body cam or police station video. 

Driving While Intoxicated (Class B Misd-first offense)  VS.  Driving Under Influence (Class C Misd)

DWI:  TX Penal Code 49.04   https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.49.htm

Operative definition:

(2) "Intoxicated" means:

(A) not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties by reason of the introduction of alcohol, a controlled substance, a drug, a dangerous drug, a combination of two or more of those substances, or any other substance into the body; or

(B) having an alcohol concentration of 0.08 or more.

DUI:   TX Alcohol Beverage Code 106.041. DRIVING OR OPERATING WATERCRAFT UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL BY MINOR. (a) A minor commits an offense if the minor operates a motor vehicle in a public place, or a watercraft, while having any detectable amount of alcohol in the minor's system.

if a person under the age of 21 is pulled over and has any alcohol in his system, then he or she can be charged with a "DUI" (or "DUIA," which stands for "Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol"). This is the only officially legal use of the term "DUI" in Texas.

I know it’s been said before plenty of times, but they literally just copy everything that other people were saying about them and then make the same exact accusations against others. 

The fact that they are either this oblivious to it or are just flat out being disingenuous is really a marvel to behold. 

• Hook 'Em 4

36 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

I know it’s been said before plenty of times, but they literally just copy everything that other people were saying about them and then make the same exact accusations against others. 

The fact that they are either this oblivious to it or are just flat out being disingenuous is really a marvel to behold. 

Particularly when we have very open NIL initiatives and they don’t know of any they have. 

• Hook 'Em 2

It seems we went 5-7 last year and lost to Kansas. We've been down for a decade, so we'll never be competetive again. We're desperate in the face of A&M's closeness to ruling college football. Boots on the ground say we're spending extravagantly. It's also obvious. Who needs reliable sources? Their 8-4 season was played by their JV because they were destroyed by injuries.

And nothing in the world compares to the pool party and Jimbo as a closer.

Over and over and over and over and over.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Has the 'pool party' lost its definite article yet?  Thus, just 'Pool Party' like 'Load' and 'Stack?"

It's screaming of repressed homoeotica already but have they christened it yet with the removal of the 'The?'

Biggest day of their recruiting season and they schedule it during the dead period.

This thing is approaching quintessence status, quickly.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

The levels of projection on that site are staggering, even by aggy standards. They have almost totally convinced themselves that the entire country didn’t just watch them spend money like a drunken corps turd just a few months ago. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread