52 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 12.07.58 PM.png

Fan. Fiction.

44 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

"He wouldn't tell me who (is being investigated)..."

Next paragraph

"He told me he's going to interview Sark because they're doing it wrong."

And those idiots believe it. 

I think it all comes down to reading comprehension and their lack of it. "What a fool believes...." - Michael MacDonald

• Hook 'Em 3

Just for a quick Lulz…

This past decade is arguably the BEST decade of football in school history for A&M and the WORST decade of football in school history for Texas.

We have the same amount of conference championships in that time frame: Zero.

Every one point and laugh at A&M, haha.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

No one would expect a dam cheating t-sip like you to have the ethics and honor to tell the truth about what everyone knows is happening. Boots on the ground prove it

Generic boots on the ground makes ear to the streets seem like the Rosetta Stone.

Thanks to Texifornia and Longhorn Frenzy for gathering all this muck so we can search for the pearls.

image.png.3a224a897b696cb826bc3ee53e132069.png

I mentioned this in another post, but their obsession with us considering them our greatest rival is at once pathetic and psychotic. Some guys over here said OU was the biggest football rival, and Texags was shattered. So, of course, they expanded the sentiment to us saying they weren't a rival at all. As per usual, after they generated this lie, they wore themselves out trying to prove it wrong.

Does OU worry where they rank among their rivals? If they said Nebraska was a bigger deal to them would we have an identity crisis? Would we feel diminished?

Would we comb through their every action or they ours to prove our place at the top of their rivalry list?

Of course not. Texas and OU know who they are without each other. A&M? Not so much. They have no identity without us. Their best hope is the flood of 2%ers diluting their mental illness.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Deej said:

"Pumping out more alumni by letting more kids in is really the 100 year play."

That's how ITT Technical Institute became a football powerhouse. 

1 hour ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

Do they also brainwash all their students 

“they” = ITT Technical Institute students. 

The “also” after “they” is the clue that the poster is talking about ITT Tech students.

1 hour ago, Droopy said:

*Fish Camp

Also, they kind of have to, right?

ITT Technical Institute is not believed to have a “Fish Camp” at this time.

———————————-

Re: A&M pumping out more grads => future plurality 

This is absolutely going to be the case in Texas vs Texas A&M relations in the future. From office politics to state & local politics, the aggies will be a plurality almost everywhere in the state. 

The positive is that everyone else (all non Horns & aggies) will understand what kind of people ags are, but they are still going to have the largest alumni numbers in the state. And they are a cult, which will be a problem for the state. Not unlike Scientologists in Clearwater, FL and Mormons in Utah, Arizona, & Idaho. 

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The “also” after “they” is the clue that the poster is talking about ITT Tech students.

———————————-

This is absolutely going to be the case in Texas vs Texas A&M relations in the future. From office politics to state & local politics, the aggies will be a plurality almost everywhere in the state. 

The positive is that everyone else (all non Horns & aggies) will understand what kind of people ags are, but they are still going to have the largest alumni numbers in the state. And they are a cult, which will be a problem for the state. Not unlike Scientologists in Clearwater, FL and Mormons in Utah, Arizona, & Idaho. 

If the defenders of the Alamo had known about aggy, they would have invited Santa Anna to come and take it. 

"No, seriously, it's yours. We're done here."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

image.png.5bc04da001eed24292ae1cb8ed3008b8.png

Imagine the intellect of the grandad mentioned above being further reduced by Aggies marrying Aggies to give us the genius who wrote the above.

Historians will ponder, "was the original quote this stupidly rendered, or was it reduced to to this level of ignorance by an even more profound idiot?"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

———————————-

This is 100% their game plan. As far as getting a 50/50 split of the PUF, I don't see that happening no matter what their alumni numbers look like compared to UT.

24 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Thanks to Texifornia and Longhorn Frenzy for gathering all this muck so we can search for the pearls.

image.png.3a224a897b696cb826bc3ee53e132069.png

I mentioned this in another post, but their obsession with us considering them our greatest rival is at once pathetic and psychotic. Some guys over here said OU was the biggest football rival, and Texags was shattered. So, of course, they expanded the sentiment to us saying they weren't a rival at all. As per usual, after they generated this lie, they wore themselves out trying to prove it wrong.

Does OU worry where they rank among their rivals? If they said Nebraska was a bigger deal to them would we have an identity crisis? Would we feel diminished?

Would we comb through their every action or they ours to prove our place at the top of their rivalry list?

Of course not. Texas and OU know who they are without each other. A&M? Not so much. They have no identity without us. Their best hope is the flood of 2%ers diluting their mental illness.

Everyone in the country was recruiting Muhammed. Everyone in the country was recruiting Hill and Gullette too. We beat out Alabama for Cook, we beat out Georgia for Arch and Mitchell. We beat a host of schools for Williams, and likely Baxter. Hale is another win over Bama. We are recruiting like a national brand name school should recruit. They sure are salty because they got called out, have no viable NIL programs started, and their recruiting is in shitter.

The fact they are referencing the Covid season as their pinnacle under Jimbo is the chef's kiss of this whole thing.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FYNj0oMX0AARMJe?format=jpg&name=large

Billy first question, can you please tell me why the t-sips are cheating and don't deserve this great recruiting class? Follow up question, can you explain how this great recruiting class will actually be bad for tu? 

I'll take my answer off the air.

• Haha 3

The nil compliance department is going to sit down with sark and explain how to do NIL correctly. That’s good bull 

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF
This is what I picture that stupid mother fucker looks like that made that post. 

it’s Herby Hancock lulz 

Edited by WinningIsHard
Aggy deserves more trolling
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

FYMg_8KUUAAbSQZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Boy Named Sue must write some of the friendly fan letters that are always posted at TexAgs.

image.png.69a52fc2d95c4073452527a1f2b07b07.png

if we are to believe this guy is to be trusted and this compliance person exists (lol) the only school he would talk about on the record is A&M?

he wouldn't talk about any other school, even those that are in theory doing it right (TTU), that are struggling/behind the times (LSU or TCU), any other G5 program in Texas...ONLY Texas A&M - because he "has no rooting interest" in A&M or Texas lol

image.png.bea60f12f500236e4a024affb5d54c5d.png

"bring us a number, we will double it"

also the SEC got their own out of control mental case from Texas 10 years ago. if it was such a bad decision for the individual members, for the conference and for Texas A&M why did they vote in favor of adding Texas?

edit: holy shit, whoever said they take whatever is being said about them and then project it on Texas they are SPOT ON

image.png.52d6400f4134b12d9624927e59777c82.png

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.5bc04da001eed24292ae1cb8ed3008b8.png

Imagine the intellect of the grandad mentioned above being further reduced by Aggies marrying Aggies to give us the genius who wrote the above.

Historians will ponder, "was the original quote this stupidly rendered, or was it reduced to to this level of ignorance by an even more profound idiot?"

Maybe his grandad was Mongo

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

He's worked in compliance his whole career.  He just goes around the country making sure various industries are in compliance.  I guy like that would develop some serious connections.  I hope like hell Sark heeds this man's advice.

giphy.gif

tumblr_pw6j48tkAL1x0bvwko2_540.gifv

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

FYNL2ziXEAA79FK?format=jpg&name=medium

image.png.abfff761a8d7e9b51f28b8342005b86a.png

image.png.d07ac80382df7ed6b01b21fe8a9fc60a.png

LSU was 6-7 as well lol

image.png.5158fc05b5eb43762b397c9f69b2bab9.png

it's almost like blue bloods generally do really well in recruiting, no matter what? LSU and Miami went 6-7. Texas went 5-7. Tennessee went 7-6. Michigan went 2-4 in 2020 and was at #13 in 2021's composite.

11191905.png?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,off

Texas is coming off the worst decade in program history...and still have basically 2 fewer blue chips on the 85 man roster than Texas A&M lololol

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

My new favorite bit of idiocy is how they have all concluded that Texas is very obviously paying all these guys illegally, because it’s the only way that Texas could recruit such a class. Then they talk about how the Texas class is shaping up to be about as highly ranked as its last few classes have been.
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, NoName said:

it's almost like blue bloods generally do really well in recruiting, no matter what? LSU and Miami went 6-7. Texas went 5-7. Tennessee went 7-6. Michigan went 2-4 in 2020 and was at #13 in 2021's composite.

This really isn't some sort of remarkable class for us.  It looks roughly like good recruiting years in the recent past, and, as it stands, it's not better than last year's class.

QB,DB,LB - about the same (considering Ewers)

RB - projecting to be better, but that's not certain

WR - better, maybe same if you count transfers

OL/DL - last year for certain

Edited by JBJ

1 hour ago, JBJ said:

This really isn't some sort of remarkable class for us.  It looks roughly like good recruiting years in the recent past, and, as it stands, it's not better than last year's class.

We aren't done yet either.

3 hours ago, JBJ said:

Our only LB last year was 3 star Trevell Johnson. It's already substantially better this year with Burrell and Lefau and we'll probably end up with at least one of Gullette and Hill. Not going to dispute your larger point though. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Getafix said:

OU sucks!  Aggies ... (fill in from below)

image.thumb.png.beae46efb322ba27f5c5bf03a37ef5a4.png

If they found weed, why in the fuck would a breathalyzer get him out of being intoxicated? My fault, I’m talking about aggy and kkl…the sips planted it in an evil maneuver to undermine Jimbo and clearly the kid was so innocent that he requested to blow twice just to prove it. Orrrr he was stoned like a biblical whore and being the super quick thinker he is he just shouted out I’ll blow bro 🤣🤣🤣. Never change aggy 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.aee939b70fcc7657e2dcd02effd61264.png

This is a prime example of another Aggie trait: cringy hero worship.

Recruits were going to swoon over Sherman's Super Bowl Ring and maybe Brett Favre would drop by practices, imagine how recruits would love that!

Stephen McGee would start fake limping after his first series and the Ags would swoon and cream about how he was so tough and always played hurt. It became a feedback loop. The more they swooned, the more McGee limped.

Now, because they're swooning over some of the excellent recruits they signed last year, they assume that a top recruit this year will do the same.

I'd blow Nolan or Shemar or Dindy in a second if they'd say I was their friend!!!!! I'd be so proud!! I bet they'd genuinely like me, too!!!!

I guess they think they can generate an Arch effect using a defensive lineman from last year's class. Shrewd play.

It's almost as if all those high ranked DL picked aggy for a reason besides being in love with the program... 

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Getafix said:

OU sucks!  Aggies ... (fill in from below)

image.thumb.png.beae46efb322ba27f5c5bf03a37ef5a4.png

18 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

If they found weed, why in the fuck would a breathalyzer get him out of being intoxicated? My fault, I’m talking about aggy and kkl…the sips planted it in an evil maneuver to undermine Jimbo and clearly the kid was so innocent that he requested to blow twice just to prove it. Orrrr he was stoned like a biblical whore and being the super quick thinker he is he just shouted out I’ll blow bro 🤣🤣🤣. Never change aggy 

The chances that kkl 🤢 knows shit about what happened that night are about as good as jumbo being tall enough for the "big kid slides" at Schlitterbahn.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Why would DL players want a bunch of five stars to come in and take their starting spots? They are just sophomores, they don't have those spots locked down.

Seems like a lot to ask. 

Iron sharpens iron.  This is the mentality that produces winners.  Being a lil bitch is what makes aggy aggy.

39 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Iron sharpens iron.  This is the mentality that produces winners.  Being a lil bitch is what makes aggy aggy.

I guess I don't notice very many existing players going around recruiting for their own position. I mean they play good hosts when the recruits are on campus for sure, but that A&M guy seems to think the players need to get out there and do the coaches' job beyond what you normally see.

I mean was VY out there trying to get Rhett Bomar to come to UT in 2004?

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I guess I don't notice very many existing players going around recruiting for their own position. I mean they play good hosts when the recruits are on campus for sure, but that A&M guy seems to think the players need to get out there and do the coaches' job beyond what you normally see.

I mean was VY out there trying to get Rhett Bomar to come to UT in 2004?

Johntay Cook is recruiting Jalen Hale like crazy and they are THE SAME YEAR!

Quinn helped recruit Arch, but they will be two grades apart. 

We’re hoping Malik Muhammad helps flip Jayvon Thomas

A&M isn’t asking for something that’s unusual, it’s just that their top players don’t want to be there. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread