Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

10 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I guess I don't notice very many existing players going around recruiting for their own position. I mean they play good hosts when the recruits are on campus for sure, but that A&M guy seems to think the players need to get out there and do the coaches' job beyond what you normally see.

I mean was VY out there trying to get Rhett Bomar to come to UT in 2004?

The QB position is admittedly different.

Johntay Cook is actively pursuing Hale.  In addition, he is after some of the top cover guys and has already succeeded with Malik.  He wants to practice with the best.

Back to the DLine... Those guys rotate. A lot.  If I'm a starting DLineman I want a mean motherfucker subbing in for the guy beside me. And they should want the same when I take a breather.

So yeah, those d linemen should be trying to bring in the baddest dudes they can get. 

4 hours ago, Getafix said:

In this episode, 

- Jordanaggie continues to deliver

- Karen's heart is torn asunder, for a 21 year old "child" whose heart is broken (hearts are having a rough day, it seems).  (Reminder - said 21 year old "child" was pulled over at around 2:00AM, with a BAC over 0.06, with weed and a gun.)

- Karen welcomes all to the most hideous club in the world.  Being a member is worse than being violated by a porcupine being violated by a Sooner's pet porcupine being an aggy really bad, okay?

- And then Chubbs - rumored to be an insider - GOES THERE!!! 

Whoop!!

image.thumb.png.515cf252275a7a7e2c84e9342b33fbc6.png

image.thumb.png.bb007b07395808e806a0ac46a4fb1d26.png

image.thumb.png.66050ae74c7d613d1929bbd0fde5a68f.png

image.thumb.png.b4bcd2e605f6e52c42c6500ae781277e.png

image.thumb.png.57216592a0889478d823ca6c14f47369.png

image.thumb.png.97a11bbd2d914d958d24fd348663dc86.png

image.thumb.png.e2bbb75c13a1c9b2dcc13e1680c1dd0c.png

image.thumb.png.b25820ecc0f3db0599291c57c922fe38.png

image.thumb.png.a07067581050b0f7209fe946489b1a93.png

image.thumb.png.925dc303d5993d58fea6fb1ebc0ca9de.png

image.thumb.png.2aaf22770a79fa7136900c28869c270e.png

image.thumb.png.a033204d899654575c16f74505f4786d.png

image.thumb.png.7e4569dafb9b5ccb45227baca4270b42.png

I think Karen’s onto something that should benefit the surly legal community. Don’t waste hours reviewing discovery before you form an opinion about a case. Just get your client’s mom’s version of events, run with it and don’t look back 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Pfft... 8&4 money whipped some guys late. Some of them hadn't met staff yet.

Arch spent 2 years making his decision. Multiple visits to multiple campuses. 

Lol

Not to mention his always having an eye on Texas based on the video of him when he was around 10, plus the QB depth situation at Bama, UGA and Texas and Sark's rep for developing QBs. The Longhorn situation sets up perfectly for him to start as a true sophomore or redshirt freshman. But none of that has any bearing. /rolleyes

Edited by C-Man
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Pfft... 8&4 money whipped some guys late. Some of them hadn't met staff yet.

Arch spent 2 years making his decision. Multiple visits to multiple campuses. 

Lol

Billy throwing shit against a wall. And maybe nobody's said anything because Arch being paid to attend a school is just a ridiculous story that absolutely no one buys. Aggy coming out of nowhere and signing the #1 class in history, that would make a 12 yo retarded boy say something ain't right.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FYR_00eWIAMhU4B?format=jpg&name=mediumFYR_1nWXEAAzMMY?format=jpg&name=mediumFYR_2PlXgAM3Qeb?format=jpg&name=medium

Good Lord they're stupid.

Alternatively, it could be that announcing legitimate NIL deals and keeping everything transparent, can be seen as something non-shady and desirable by recruits.

But no, publicly announcing that your team has no NIL deals and no NIL programs is way more likely to gain the notice of recruits and their families and generate positive interest...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Aggies really scratching their head about how suspicious it is that Texas is able to recruit so well after 5-7 season. Almost makes you wonder if something enormous has changed recently in college sports that would favor the largest brand that lives in the largest non-pro market. Just absolutely inexplicable.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deej said:

So Billy gets some airtime and uses it to "but Texas". 

Rent fucking free. 

Watching that idiot talking about that yesterday had me borderline psychotic. He rolled his eyes at Olin and said  "can I take this one"? All his stupid facial expressions just screamed  "Cletus"!

1 hour ago, Yuk said:

Aggies really scratching their head about how suspicious it is that Texas is able to recruit so well after 5-7 season. Almost makes you wonder if something enormous has changed recently in college sports that would favor the largest brand that lives in the largest non-pro market. Just absolutely inexplicable.

All their parrot brains can hold is 5-7 and lost to Kansas. Anything else, and they have to face  reality.

To the degree that anyone nationally cares about Billy or the Aggies, other than the obvious national panic that the Aggies are about to take everything over as foretold in the Scriptures, I wonder what the opinion of this whining is. He's always delivering to his audience/cult, so he gets the response he wants from them. What do the SEC brethren think about this, I wonder.

16 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

All his stupid facial expressions just screamed  "Cletus"!

I don’t think those are concerted expressions, just him moving his fucked up non-symmetrical face. 

eta: I absolutely cannot wait until some of their performers from the ‘22 class start getting poached.   Ideally just enough of them to keep them from actually winning anything significant. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

All their parrot brains can hold is 5-7 and lost to Kansas. Anything else, and they have to face  reality.

It’s hilarious. To then, the entirety of the program (and the university) is based on the most recent 12 games and absolutely nothing else. The program’s history of success, the location, the school, the NIL opportunities, the exposure…they simply pretend that none of that exists. 

I always assume that they don’t really believe this stuff, but what that presupposes is…maybe they’re just morons?

• Hook 'Em 2

Billy will get his wish if Kirkland commits to us. I just don’t think it matters overall. Texas is always hated because of the name. A&M isn’t even thought about in most years. If we get players, it is because we’re Texas. But every year we get shit on for the lack of development of those players. Just different ways of talking about two entirely different programs. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

The program’s history of success, the location, the school, the NIL opportunities, the exposure…they simply pretend that none of that exists. 

Or they assume they're the best at all that stuff.

Facilities! Controlling the Tide! We were ahead on NIL/We didn't use NIL! Everybody is thinking about us all the time: fearfully!

CS is a shithole. We can't beat the state of Mississippi. We're so confused about money. Everybody laughs at us.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread