Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

image.png.7dc172887eb72f3c2df58d1d0824b96c.png

Ladies and gentleman, enjoy the genius of the eloquent red ass writer. 

First highlite: Clarity of thought and expression. Look at the economy of language. "I don't know." The gem of truth.

Second highlite: Strong moves? What happened to power moves? Is this a step down? With such subtlety, Billy alludes rather than explains.

Third highlite: Only a huge intellect could find such a clever way to get "think" twice in the phrase. The master.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Only a huge intellect could find such a clever way to get "think" twice in the phrase. The master.

You could say that the current state of their recruiting is making him… think twice… about their championship dreams. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, JimmyTwoTimes said:

God I admire him. What kind of a name is Liucci anyway, Comanche Indian?

so..so true.  This cat has monetized the aggy insecurity unlike any other actor in history.

for real

laugh if you want to, but....just look at it.

has he put together his "Luicci's 44" (or whatever it's called) yet?    No?   why not?

they keep swiping their credit cards to read what they want to read and hear what they want to hear.  So....because literally NOBODY, let alone 44 NOBODIES are on my list....I'll just ghost it and take swipes at "tea yeww"   

And another month of Visa card receipts are cleared.

I'm not kidding.  I love the dude and wish I would have thought about this business opportunity before he did.

Edited by Alphie Solomons.
  • Hook 'Em 1

so..so true.  This cat has monetized the aggy insecurity unlike any other actor in history.
for real
laugh if you want to, but....just look at it.

has he put together his "Luicci's 44" (or whatever it's called) yet?    No?   why not?
they keep swiping their credit cards to read what they want to read and hear what they want to hear.  So....because literally NOBODY, let alone 44 NOBODIES are on my list....I'll just ghost it and take swipes at "tea yeww"   
And another month of Visa card receipts are cleared.

I'm not kidding.  I love the dude and wish I would have thought about this business opportunity before he did.

Chin pubes isn’t the brains or the money behind Texags. He’s just the hired help.

Former player and real estate developer Hunter Goodwin is the man behind the curtain.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Exactly inverse to what ctj has been saying. 

That's because they're projecting their obsessive paranoia onto us. Everything we do is to thwart A&M. The University of Texas at Austin was created to hold down the sleeping giant and make every move to that end. It's also in our charter to hyperventilate our way into hysteria over any pool party organized and conducted by Texas Agricultural and Mechanical.

It's really a thing to behold. I'd almost worry about their well being if they didn't spend all their time despising me as an effeminate drama queen concerned only with appearances (hype is word they so overuse) instead of substance like the dear ol' Texas Aggies.

Their pat answer to the above is to point and say, "your writing about us! Your over their obsessed with us!" True, in it's way. As I said, it's like paying attention to an inept, impotent stalker. The reasons for our attention to one another are similar but not nearly the same. Our interest is largely anthropological without paranoia. 

• Hook 'Em 1

image.png.930518b2d0d26ce9e539573dbb47e1ea.png

Mojo caught the spelling fiasco.

I'll say that I'm glad if there are tons of t-shirt fans that never attended. DKR said in the 60s that we were the state team and welcomed any fan from Texas. I love that we have a large Spanish speaking following.

People like UT and the Longhorns, and the Aggies hate that. They believe that if everyone knew the truth about tu and A&M, they'd flock to A&M. Since they don't, Aggies remain in their historic sour grapes mode.

spacer.png

Sorry for any offense to foxes.

42 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.930518b2d0d26ce9e539573dbb47e1ea.png

Mojo caught the spelling fiasco.

I'll say that I'm glad if there are tons of t-shirt fans that never attended. DKR said in the 60s that we were the state team and welcomed any fan from Texas. I love that we have a large Spanish speaking following.

People like UT and the Longhorns, and the Aggies hate that. They believe that if everyone knew the truth about tu and A&M, they'd flock to A&M. Since they don't, Aggies remain in their historic sour grapes mode.

spacer.png

Sorry for any offense to foxes.

remember, per TexAgs there is a study out there about how Hispanics love University of XYZ over ABC University because of the nomenclature.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

image.png.b385879b8e600fc2a4f40c86fddf5698.png

It's funny how they want to read so much optimism into Luicci's post-stroke prose. He says:

• We're going to be active.
  • We're going get some guys, "maybe a couple or whatever."
  • Gonna make strong moves with big names.
  • Gonna get a couple of guys that are unexpected.

Considering Sunny Billy's usual bravado, this is some pretty subdued stuff. His audience of supremely confident morons celebrate the quote. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NaTeWHO said:

That gibbs moron uses "like" when posting on a message board. I've never seen anyone do that until now. People who use like constantly when talking are stupid, people who use like when typing... aggy.

the dude your opinion GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread