Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

35 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Penthouse..black leather couches…I know where this is going

13 minutes ago, speed817 said:

Definitely not in that building 🤣🤣🤣

Penthouse Forum, this is my first letter and you'll never believe me but it's true.  It was my 3rd year attempting to pass EE345L, and I was in the Penthouse of ENS. There was an unmistakable smell of fish, it was SO hot...

...because it had been left in the microwave on High for 28 minutes.  It smelled horrible, I shit you not.  Like, the Nautilus had just been brought up from 20,000 leagues, covered in eel guts, and a large gathering of people insisted on letting it sit in the Texas July sun for 79 hours, and then consuming it for lunch...

Edited by utee94
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Penthouse Forum, this is my first letter and you'll never believe me but it's true.  It was my 3rd year attempting to pass EE345L, and I was in the Penthouse of ENS. There was an unmistakable smell of fish, it was SO hot...

...because it had been left in the microwave on High for 28 minutes.  It smelled horrible, I shit you not.  Like, the Nautilus had just been brought up from 20,000 leagues, covered in eel guts, and a large gathering of people insisted on letting it sit in the Texas July sun for 79 hours, and then consuming it for lunch...

Are you sure you weren’t an English lit major?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are you sure you weren’t an English lit major?

Ha!  You know my sophomore advisor for EE316 sure told me I was a natural fit for English Lit because I was completely full of bullshit...

• Haha 1

First floor men's bathroom from ECJ. With the black and white tile and red trim. Wtf is that lol it doesn't match anything else anywhere.

The building I hated was RLM. Escalator to hell.

rlm.gif

They are making moves in engineering campus but I'm hoping by the time my son goes there the whole thing gets replaced. The entire campus follows an architectural style then engineering campus is just dogshit college station tier garbage.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

First floor men's bathroom from ECJ. With the black and white tile and red trim. Wtf is that lol it doesn't match anything else anywhere.

The building I hated was RLM. Escalator to hell.

rlm.gif

They are making moves in engineering campus but I'm hoping by the time my son goes there the whole thing gets replaced. The entire campus follows an architectural style then engineering campus is just dogshit college station tier garbage.

FWIW the entire campus at UT Tyler looked pretty much just like this until the mid 2000's expansion. Now just half of it gives off the Chernobyl vibe.

• Hook 'Em 1

Loose is one of those recurring errors that is baffling to me. It's not a typo because you have to add the e to the word. It also doesn't even look like or sound like the wrong word. It's so common on Texags that you must conclude that there's a proliferation of idiots over there.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Loose is one of those recurring errors that is baffling to me. It's not a typo because you have to add the e to the word. It also doesn't even look like or sound like the wrong word. It's so common on Texags that you must conclude that there's a proliferation of idiots over there.

eric cartman GIF by South Park

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

* Idoits.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Yeah, that part really surprised me considering the cost of operating a University in Austin compared to BCS.  I guess this is what happens when the academic side has to cover the expenses for the athletic side.

Plus 15k more undergrad enrollment. And they still do a ton of online learning for first and second year classes for lack of facilities, and their faculty/student ratio is bad. It’s like they spend their money on bullshit. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Plus 15k more undergrad enrollment. And they still do a ton of online learning for first and second year classes for lack of facilities, and their faculty/student ratio is bad. It’s like they spend their money on bullshit. 

Those Sul Ross statues aren’t going to build themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Yeah, that part really surprised me considering the cost of operating a University in Austin compared to BCS.  I guess this is what happens when the academic side has to cover the expenses for the athletic side.

Well, we also get twice the PUF that they do. If you listen closely you can hear the howling about it all the way from BCS.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yea…but don’t forget that aggy does have a cement pond!

• Like 1

image.png.22a6d77664c59ef920b2350b8d675b7e.png

These suburban imposters shamelessly claim they're blue collar, salt of the earth military heroes. They're none of that shit. They just say they are. Most people claiming they're a military school don't even participate in their fake army charade.

Then they talk about Texas being all about appearances. Again, the 2%ers will likely drag their loser, hide bound, yokel culture into the late 20th Century, and red ass Aggies will hate them for it.

I. Can't. Quit. This. Thread.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.22a6d77664c59ef920b2350b8d675b7e.png

These suburban imposters shamelessly claim they're blue collar, salt of the earth military heroes. They're none of that shit. They just say they are. Most people claiming they're a military school don't even participate in their fake army charade.

Then they talk about Texas being all about appearances. Again, the 2%ers will likely drag their loser, hide bound, yokel culture into the late 20th Century, and red ass Aggies will hate them for it.

I. Can't. Quit. This. Thread.

Don’t forget, whole classes left for WWII, which somehow let those damn sips get decades of games in the W column.  Really racked it up in those several decades of WWII, where they were all fighting and no one at aggy could play ball. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, MAGS® said:

Having actually been an officer in the military, I can promise you the ones that were aggy were generally seen to be almost as obnoxious as the ones that went to ohio state...  Fortunately I only ran into a couple of them during my 11 years.   Which is ironic, because if you listen to their b.s., the entire military is composed of fightn aggy... 

My dad and grandfather referred to them as 30 day wonders....but usually called them things that would make a sailor blush.

Edited by SHOOTER12

13 minutes ago, Yuk said:

They're not weird yokels who grab their balls with delusions of grandeur. They're just "Defenders of the American way".

You joke but those people are in a white nationalist cult.  Went to the Miss St game last year and their forced prayer pregame delved into how they were the right kind of people the nation needs to build around.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

You joke but those people are in a white nationalist cult.  Went to the Miss St game last year and their forced prayer pregame delved into how they were the right kind of people the nation needs to build around.

How many times did you hear the word "blaggie" thrown around?

• Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread