Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, derpyhorndog said:

The personal accounts of pain and suffering afflicted by chants of "poooorrr agggiieess" that haunts them (some, for decades) to this day.

200.gif

Yea, that's not terribly rough tough real stuff Aggie manful manliness.

Safe Space College Station for the Delicate and Damaged

Lulz.

There were some posts on the USC board, that made their way to the aggie board.  Facetious references to aggies/money that morphed into blaming the Saudis.

Someone then posted this to the aggie board.  Thought Karivanka was a nice/ghastly touch.

user generated

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, texifornia said:

"especially if Jimbo opens up the offense" yeah good luck with that

FZQkxoLXgAARU34?format=jpg&name=large

Clemson beat Alabama 44-16 in that game.  'bama took a 16-14 lead at the beginning of the 2nd quarter, and never scored again.  Subsequently Clemson scored another 17 points to lead 31-14 at halftime.  The Tigers then scored another 13 points in the 3rd quarter to create the final margin of victory at 44-16, with neither team scoring in the 4th quarter.

Somehow, Sark "blew a 4th quarter lead" to lose that game.  WTF?  I mean, it wasn't a great offensive performance, even though the final yardage was pretty close (347-295 yards passing advantage for Clemson, 148-135 yard rushing advantage for 'bama), but there was no 4th quarter lead to blow.  There was no 3rd quarter lead to blow.  There was barely a 2nd quarter lead to blow.

Real football historians on texags.

Edited by jimmyjazz

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Clemson beat Alabama 44-16 in that game.  'bama took a 16-14 lead at the beginning of the 2nd quarter, and never scored again.  Subsequently Clemson scored another 17 points to lead 31-14 at halftime.  The Tigers then scored another 13 points in the 3rd quarter to create the final margin of victory at 44-16, with neither team scoring in the 4th quarter.

Somehow, Sark "blew a 4th quarter lead" to lose that game.  WTF?  I mean, it wasn't a great offensive performance, even though the final yardage was pretty close (347-295 yards passing advantage for Clemson, 148-135 yard rushing advantage for 'bama), but there was no 4th quarter lead to blow.  There was no 3rd quarter lead to blow.  There was barely a 2nd quarter lead to blow.

Real football historians on texags.

They're talking about 2017. Which I mean... still kind of a weird game to pass judgement on Sark on. He wasn't the OC until the week of the game. Did he call a good or bad game? I don't fucking know - I don't remember shit about that game

15 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

They're talking about 2017. Which I mean... still kind of a weird game to pass judgement on Sark on. He wasn't the OC until the week of the game. Did he call a good or bad game? I don't fucking know - I don't remember shit about that game

Lulz.  Analyst for one single season, OC for a day.  OK, Ags.  You have him dead to rights.

He literally left for the Falcons in early February.

Edited by jimmyjazz

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread