Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Since class average is one of their favorite talking points, surely they will now acknowledge that UT's is higher than A&M's on every site.

Sips got a loser for sure, I mean all of his competition were just high school kids.  If it wasn't for his speed, power, athleticism, he would be a 2* /aggy

• Haha 5

Just now, TommyGufano said:

I love our backfield, but who are we describing here?

Bijan and Roschon.  I don't know if it will be second round - but Roschon is going to be a top half of the draft pick.  Apparently (per draft twitter and a couple former personnel guys) teams love Roschon and view his limited carries as a plus.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

Bijan and Roschon.  I don't know if it will be second round - but Roschon is going to be a top half of the draft pick.  Apparently (per draft twitter and a couple former personnel guys) teams love Roschon and view his limited carries as a plus.

Roschon is going round 6 or later. he doesn't have the athleticism to go higher. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Oh. Well... I guess I will be pleasantly shocked if RoJo is a 2nd rd pick

42 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Since class average is one of their favorite talking points, surely they will now acknowledge that UT's is higher than A&M's on every site.

If you don't count the punter in the class, aggy has a higher average, stooped sip. 

2 hours ago, SamMan said:

Did they benefit from the chaos at ou re gbd and uf/um with Stewart as well or was that straight bag game?

I think I’ve said it before, but it needs to be acknowledged how fortunate Texas was due to the chaos last year as well. They were in a pretty precarious position going into the last week of November—no ewers, lost Miller, 1 wr, 2 ol commits, etc. Maybe Banks flips regardless, but flipping Williams, winning out on Neto and Campbell, then poaching Watts and Brooks from osu, and Brice from ou is very unlikely. Credit Sark and the staff for being nimble and in position to capitalize on their opportunities, and credit the boosters for their work to get HWH/CFC/PF up and running, but they were fucked if that coaching carousel didn’t kick into high gear. I’ll also add the last minute flip of Neyor to the list of good fortune.

Needless to say, a ton has changed over the past nine months, and that’s a damn good thing. 

I know none of that is germane to the topic at hand, so I’ll just apologize and add that the aggies can go fuck themselves and/or their sheep.

8a4d45ff-830a-417d-aa64-6e9d0b7c9d32_tex

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, bar said:

The first RB was drafted in the 2nd round this year. RBs just aren't as valued in the NFL. I'm sure Bijan will be a first round pick, I dunno about Roschon being a Day 1 pick unless he puts up crazy combine numbers.

Roschon’s ceiling is late ROUND 3 compensatory pick. His floor is UDFA.

Hope that he hits his ceiling, but I’m going to predict 5th Round.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

O/U on the number of times 5-7 is mentioned in their meltdown posts?  12?

Bout tree-fiddy 

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Bout tree-fiddy 

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Bout tree-fiddy 

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Bout tree-fiddy 

Edited by SHOOTER12

32 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

These morons keep forgetting that these are class of 2023 guys so worst case we play in the Big 12 their freshman year. Also, our OOC schedule doesn't consist of FCS schools

Screenshot_20220811-064633~2.png

You keep assuming these guys think logically....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread