Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

3 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_2022-08-11-04-43-12-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

They won a NY6 Bowl game?  I could have sworn they forfeit the Gator Bowl against Wake Forest....

To add insult to injury, I checked the NCAA football schedule for the SEC.  They do not list aggy as a member of the SEC only an opponent.  

HAHA  That is some superior branding right there.  Even the NCAA doesn't give a shit about them and no one noticed.  They are also not listed on the B12.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Nivek said:

To add insult to injury, I checked the NCAA football schedule for the SEC.  They do not list aggy as a member of the SEC only an opponent.  

HAHA  That is some superior branding right there.  Even the NCAA doesn't give a shit about them and no one noticed.  They are also not listed on the B12.

In fairness, they left Arkansas off as well, because A&M plays Arkansas at a Neutral Site (Jerry World), so that probably explains it, but it is nice that that error hasn’t been caught yet. 

image.png.eda27860000fc97f14661671f4bf86aa.png

Poor Aggies. Everybody lying about their virtuous asses.

Poor Aggies. Dogged by their current mightiness intimidating prospective recruits who fear their roster and the SEC. That's why nobody signs with Alabama, and they are sinking into decline. In fact, one great recruiting class can sink a whole program. I wonder whatever happened to Nick Saban? Is he even still alive?

Poor Aggies. No QB will come because of the clear path to future dominance of Weigman. That's why Texas couldn't seal the deal with Arch; Ewers is the heir "apparen." Nothing is worse for QB recruiting than having a highly rated QB on the roster who has never played a down for the school. 

They never got to lesson number 2 when it comes to things you read on your own message boards.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

FZ2KI1GWYAApiwP?format=jpg&name=largeFZ2KI1DXkAUJUz7?format=jpg&name=large

MOAR!! Imagine having to make shit up on the daily, to your own community, that you and they aren't a laughingstock in the face of the rest of the nation laughing.  That really would be tiresome and suck. "tu bad, we good, see made up internet polls, trust me and da corch!"

Edited by RollLeft
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

These morons keep forgetting that these are class of 2023 guys so worst case we play in the Big 12 their freshman year. Also, our OOC schedule doesn't consist of FCS schools

Screenshot_20220811-064633~2.png

Because their nefarious recruiting activity was real?

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

The aggies response is gold.  So here is what we know:

1.  Ewers is overrated and making mistakes, even though no one is able to watch the entire practices so there is nothing to back this up

2. We don’t have any 4-5 star lineman and don’t have any depth for the grind of the SEC…even though we signed one of the best OL classes in NCAA history.  Now it’s up to the coaches to develop them

3. Arch is overrated even though EVERY recruiting pro who is worth a squirt of piss will tell you he’s the best player in the 2023 class

4. Everyone is paying for players and Aggie is above reproach, or they just don’t have the $$$ to compete

5. Sliced Bread created a narrative that has killed their momentum

6. The media loves Texas and is covering for us as we spend 2-3 ‘x’s the going rate to get even with A&M

7.  Texas A&M is the biggest college brand in the state and bigger than Texas nationwide. 

that just about sums it up 

You forgot that Texas is "homo u." What a bunch of closeted dipshits. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Having a low ranked class right now is just fine because this year's recruits are scared of the depth chart, we should have expected a small class

Having a low ranked class right now is just fine because odds are definitely in our favor to win 10 games and flip everybody we want

Having a low ranked class right now is just fine because trust Jimbo and his honesty to get 'er done

Having a low ranked class right now is just fine because Jimbo always finds diamonds in the rough and coaches 'em up

• Hook 'Em 1

Recruit:  Wow - check out the list of legit NIL deals for Bijan, Ewers, Overshown, the o-line, and tight ends!!!

Jimbo:  yeah, but we were in the SEC before the sips

Recruit:  Really corch?  Well then I say gig 'em and shut down my recruitment!!!  MOM -> I'm going to a&m because they were SEC before Texas!!!

• Like 3

I'm curious how many aTm freshmen, while going through the grueling and innovative practices at College Station, are starting to regret their bags and seeing the possible benefit of legit NIL deals.  I wonder what Nolan, Stewart, etc. would do if they had to do it all over again.  I also would love to know if their bag money was paid to lock them in so they will/can not portal.

They have to be looking at this cycle and thinking, "Did we fuck up?"

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

In fairness, they left Arkansas off as well, because A&M plays Arkansas at a Neutral Site (Jerry World), so that probably explains it, but it is nice that that error hasn’t been caught yet. 

Check the other weeks, when aggy plays an SEC team they are listed.  When they do not, they are not.  

• Drool 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread