Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

Man that thread, what a bunch of classless cunts.  First of all, I would never in a 1000 years take in an aggy practice, in any capacity.  So, there's that.  Second, if I had a good enough friend who invited me to watch big brother's practice on the sideline (assume this is what he means by field access), and I was of a mind to go, I certainly wouldn't entertain any of the cunty behaviors they are proposing in the replies.

Edited by Hozz
field access
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hozz said:

Man that thread, what a bunch of classless cunts.  First of all, I would never in a 1000 years take in an aggy practice, in any capacity.  So, there's that.  Second, if I had a good enough friend who invited me to watch big brother's practice on the sideline (assume this is what he means by field access), and I was of a mind to go, I certainly wouldn't entertain any of the cunty behaviors they are proposing in the replies.

Yeah, but you aren't aggy. 

Lulz, going to be funny watching their QB room go nuclear in a week whenever Ritz Bitz names his starter. Ritz Bitz is in a now win situation no matter who wins out.

Johnson - King portals out

King - Johnson portals out, and Weigman is likely on portal watch as well

Weigman - King and Johnon portal out

Card may not be a very good P5 QB starter, but he's a good teammate. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Where tf are they getting that the players wanted Card? There is massive evidence to the contrary you fucking dunces

58 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

So because our 9.95ers are idiots they have a narrative that Sarkisian got put in his place by boosters? That is an astounding level of spin.

Even more important, their usual source was handy to verify it. "I hear from people close to the program..." That's what makes whatever they want to believe a fact.

Every post is about the same. Here's a nice example.

image.png.fcc394d2b5cf964e6f6b894091d67293.png

Common knowledge that UT tu is a cesspool.

Texas' arrogant boosters call the shots and always have. Remember how badly Red McCombs wanted Charly Strong?

Our portal acquisition were just a sign of desperation like everything we do. Nobody wanted these guys other than Neyor.

Our QB begged Jimbo to let him play on Holy Kyle Field, but Jimbo said, "no way Jose." His QB room was already jammed with his personal choices, and he has, you know, won a national championship. And, Jimbo is soooo dreamy.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread