Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

19 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Nah.  He is just not a great coach.  Jameis Winston covered up a lot of warts along with all that talent he had at FSU.  A great QB in college can make any coach look better.  Look what Lamar Jackson did for Charlie Strong and Watson.  

I think you mean Teddy Bridgewater. 

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

To be clear I would very much like for Stewart to transfer here and team up with Hall. They would either both be All Americans or be kicked off the team for starting an illegal street racing gang. 

IDK that literally sounds like all gas no brakes, is Sark really gonna kick off players for living by his motto?

3 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Once King gets canned (certainly not crowned), how does that impact Jalen Hale's recruitment? King's starter status was reportedly key to his newfound interest in playing for them.  

this is probably more of a question for the '23 recruiting thread. However, Bama is considered our main competition.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Wait, I thought Stewart only "liked" that, did he really re-tweet it??

EDIT:  NM, I'm a moron, clearly says he re-tweeted.

Not only did he retweet it... it's from nine months ago, so he had to remember it existed, search for it, and then make the decision to post it.

Fucking psychological warfare against his coaching staff.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, tejas60 said:

image.png.cc549fb8f475989df40c3e098d33a241.png

now tell us the stats for your other receivers/te...

Dude, I was gonna say the same thing. He's basically fucking saying their 1 wr has more catches than 3 of our WR's, but not combined, of course, and Worthy has more yards, and Sanders and Whittington have 15 less lol. This is why I love Aggies like Bizzle. They're all retards. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

I can't get into the kids head but Stewart knew prior to going to aggy what the scheme was.  He could have gotten like NIL money from several other programs. So just how much more in bag money did they give this kid.    He would have earned more money over the long haul going to a high profile program and getting a proper NIL deal over his college career.  I'd love to know just how much Stewart was promised and received from these guys.

Also, I did not see a single solitary aTm tshirt today.  First time since Jimbo was hired.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Someone needs to make a version of this shirt with a Longhorn logo that says, “Don’t care. They’ve got Jimbo”.

Surly needs to make one.   We can put the Surly Horns where it says TexAgs and give profits to the Tight Ends.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

Uh oh, looks like another black kid got uppity over there in Klanville. Stewart should’ve talked Mond before moving there.

I know Stewart is a very talented kid, and he’s had a few good games against (checks notes) Sam and App state, but anointing him the next Kirk or Evans is so fucking aggy I can’t even begin. 

• Haha 2

image.png.84dece6980679322d29e8b419bffc3c2.png

It's like App State really didn't have much to do with the outcome.

1. Translation: We couldn't stop their offense. App State's offense was better than our defense. It's not like the defense was confused about how to get off the field, so they just stayed out there defending for 40 minutes.

2. Translation: Our kicker sucks. App State's defense kept us from moving the ball. If we had managed to score more points than App State, we likely win the game.

3. Offense hit a wall and gave App State hope late in the game that they might actually win. The wall was fucking App State's defense who played the entire game with confidence and discipline that the Aggies should envy. There was no wall other than that. It wasn't some magical force field holding the Aggie offense in place. It was actually the other team. 

"Had we been ahead by a couple of scores, they probably eventually break." (See final sentence of point 2.) You gave them a lesson on breaking, Aggy. Maybe they'll follow your lead when Game Day goes to Boone. Or maybe they'll show up and play the best football they can.

By the way, Evans clearly lost the game for them which can be surmised by reading his post game tweets that dis Jimbo. All they need to do is pull Evans and replace King and it's off to the playoffs!

God, this is fun.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread