Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

32 minutes ago, kwood4408 said:

Is that worse than a fiero with a body mod kit?

Haha What I'm saying is jimbo didn’t put a body mod kit on to sell his bullshit to aggy. He drove in with the engine smoking and clear signs that their were structural problems, but ole aggy wasn’t going to be deterred. I hope he goes 7-5 or 8-4 with a 6-6 sprinkled in for the next 8 years. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Haha What I'm saying is jimbo didn’t put a body mod kit on to sell his bullshit to aggy. He drove in with the engine smoking and clear signs that their were structural problems, but ole aggy wasn’t going to be deterred. I hope he goes 7-5 or 8-4 with a 6-6 sprinkled in for the next 8 years. 

Just fucking with you, wanted a reason to type Fiero as a buddy in high school had one and swore it was a Ferrari.
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Chopper said:

Does "Eat a Dick 65" know something? Anyone here a divorce attorney? This makes no sense - he leaves the state at least 4 Saturdays during the season.

image.thumb.png.7b884a93d5d95b0f900c9684cb692720.png

I mean, you understand the difference between travel and residency right? You think every salesman who has to travel for his job loses all custody to his kids? Now do airline pilots. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Publicity-still-from-motion-picture-Christine-1983-directed-by-John-Carpenter.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, you understand the difference between travel and residency right? You think every salesman who has to travel for his job loses all custody to his kids? Now do airline pilots. 

I don't think you'd feel the need to ask your stupid question if you understood that I missed it being a very old post and therefore the entire thing was out of context. Unless of course your ego was desperate for a flex. 

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I don't think you'd feel the need to ask your stupid question if you understood that I missed it being a very old post and therefore the entire thing was out of context. Unless of course your ego was desperate for a flex. 

Wait, so you think the time that has passed made your question more plausible? Like times were different way back in 2014 and Jimbo doesn’t still travel multiple saturdays every fall? Explain to me how not understanding it being an old post changed the context of your question. 

• Like 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Wait, so you think the time that has passed made your question more plausible? Like times were different way back in 2014 and Jimbo doesn’t still travel multiple saturdays every fall? Explain to me how not understanding it being an old post changed the context of your question. 

I'm pretty sure I didn't assert anything in my original question. Someone posted it, I expressed disbelief. FOH.

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

I'm pretty sure I didn't assert anything in my original question. Someone posted it, I expressed disbelief. FOH.

20 hours ago, Chopper said:

Does "Eat a Dick 65" know something? Anyone here a divorce attorney? This makes no sense - he leaves the state at least 4 Saturdays during the season.

image.thumb.png.7b884a93d5d95b0f900c9684cb692720.png

You asked for a divorce attorney to clarify that him leaving the state for work travel disqualifies him from ever seeing his kids again. 

you asking the question means you thought it was plausible. I don’t now how not recognizing it was an old post changes that dynamic. Listen, just try something I’ve done myself hundreds of times on the site over the years:

Just say “I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking” or “I’m still drunk.” Works wonders. 

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You asked

Yes, I asked, as I said. Mea culpa.  My bad. Brain fart. But your flex is beyond stupid. I'm thinking about what your sad lonely life must be like. Maybe you should go try to fuck your wife for a change of pace.   

Edited by Chopper

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

Yes, I asked, as I said. Mea culpa.  My bad. Brain fart. But your flex is beyond stupid. I'm thinking about what your sad lonely life must be like. Maybe you should go try to fuck your wife for a change of pace.   

Dude my initial post was relatively polite in pointing out your absurdity. I’m sorry you’re so angry someone pointed it out. My life is good, thanks. I’m watching cartoons with my son while my wife lounges around, and I’m leaving in 20 for a day of game watching with my buddies. 

I hope your weekend is a good one, and I’m sorry an asshole making a comment on a board of assholes got you so defensive and bent out of shape. Have you considered fucking your wife for a change in outlook? Either way, hook ‘em. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Duke fans "our team is playing harder than ever.  First 3-0 woo"

Aggy : "Our team sucks.  Our recruiting sucks. What happened??"

Me : "it's Elko, it always has been" 

Just sit back and wait for the cultural explosion when they get a few more losses. If the d gives up , going to be a tough yesr6

spacer.png

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dude my initial post was relatively polite in pointing out your absurdity. I’m sorry you’re so angry someone pointed it out. My life is good, thanks. I’m watching cartoons with my son while my wife lounges around, and I’m leaving in 20 for a day of game watching with my buddies. 

I hope your weekend is a good one, and I’m sorry an asshole making a comment on a board of assholes got you so defensive and bent out of shape. Have you considered fucking your wife for a change in outlook? Either way, hook ‘em. 

You have an odd definition of polite. Also "someone" had previously pointed out my error and I already admitted an error. A full day has since passed. I come to the board for entertaining content and to hopefully, once in a while, add something enjoyable for everyone else. You apparently have a different reason. If you can't dick your wife, maybe pay more attention to your kid and get him away from the idiot box. 

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

You have an odd definition of polite. Also "someone" had previously pointed out my error and I already admitted an error. A full day has since passed. I come to the board for entertaining content and to hopefully, once in a while, add something enjoyable for everyone else. You apparently have a different reason. If you can't dick your wife, maybe pay more attention to your kid and get him away from the idiot box. 

Someone pointed out that the post was old. No one had questioned your understanding of travel versus residency. I’m sure I would have commented sooner, but I was golfing yesterday with friends, another chapter of my oh so lonely life. 

You’re giving a master class on politeness. Talking about how someone who points out your dipshittery must have a shitty life and not fuck his wife.  I’m sorry you’re being a thin skinned little bitch. They say every accusation is a confession. 

I’ve got nothing but 9 hours of football ahead of me, by all means ignore the multiple chances you’ve had to let this die and keep posting about it. Everyone will appreciate it. Also, thanks for enjoyable content. 

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Someone pointed out that the post was old. No one had questioned your understanding of travel versus residency. I’m sure I would have commented sooner, but I was golfing yesterday with friends, another chapter of my oh so lonely life. 

You’re giving a master class on politeness. Talking about how someone who points out your dipshittery must have a shitty life and not fuck his wife.  I’m sorry you’re being a thin skinned little bitch. They say every accusation is a confession. 

I’ve got nothing but 9 hours of football ahead of me, by all means ignore the multiple chances you’ve had to let this die and keep posting about it. Everyone will appreciate it. Also, thanks for enjoyable content. 

Wait, is this the Sydney beratement livestream? Do @Helobious next. Triple word score for "bloviate".

Sure feels like the rollercoaster is due for a big fall...

Texas A&M's win over Arkansas was even more unlikely than it appeared: Winning Box Scores

Despite dominating the game, Arkansas followed a specific script to gag their way to defeat against the Aggies.

ZACH BARNETT   SEP 27, 2022

From article:  Arkansas fans, avert your eyes. Upon review of the box score, your 23-21 loss to No. 17 Texas A&M was even worse than it appeared on Saturday night.

Arkansas QB KJ Jefferson out-passed his A&M counterpart Max Johnson, 171-51. Teams who out-pass their opponents win the game 68.6 percent of the time this season.

The stable of Hogs runners compiled 244 yards; the Aggies rushed for 192. Teams who out-rush their opponents are 246-67 so far this season, a winning percentage of .786.

After an exchange of punts, Arkansas opened the scoring with a 5-play, 69-yard touchdown drive. Teams who score first are 223-90 so far this season.

Arkansas led 14-13 at the half. While it wasn't as big a lead as the one they should've had -- more on this below, obviously -- teams who hold any lead at halftime go on to win the game 86.8 percent of the time. 

Win all four categories and you've got an almost unbeatable combination. Almost.

In In 313 FBS games thus far in 2022, teams that scored first, led at halftime, out-rushed and out-passed their opponent lost the game only five times. In 894 games across all of last season, the above combination happened only six times.

https://footballscoop.com/news/texas-a-ms-win-over-arkansas-was-even-more-unlikely-than-it-appeared-live-winning-box-scores

On 9/24/2022 at 9:09 AM, SydneyCarton said:

don't get pulled into commenting on a 5 year old message from texags that didn't make sense then and absolutely doesn't make sense now

image.png.d326e17da7968913c1fe4a383a8deb86.png

Edited by NoName

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

don't get pulled into commenting on a 5 year old message from texags that didn't make sense then and absolutely doesn't make sense now

image.png.d326e17da7968913c1fe4a383a8deb86.png

I resent you putting me into this board when I've been actively avoiding it all week, and you do so with a post/argument that is a week old. Motherfucker, the irony is so rich I hope you are savoring it. 

The original dude attempted to say his argument wasn't flawed because it was an old post as well. It doesn't change the fact that him asking whether or not travelling for work means a parent can't have custody of their kids was a pretty dumb one. One might argue it was TIMELESSLY dumb. 

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Arkansas QB KJ Jefferson out-passed his A&M counterpart Max Johnson, 171-151. Teams who out-pass their opponents win the game 68.6 percent of the time this season.

i feel confident we can easily say that Max Johnson isn't the solution to the QB issues at A&M.

• 10 of 20 for 140 yards and 1 TD vs Miami
  • 11 of 21 for 151 yards and 1 TD vs Arkansas

going a little deeper, A&M was in the 31st percentile for EPA per dropback and 45th percentile for yards per dropback vs Miami

Arkansas game they were 45%tile for EPA/dropback and 48%tile for yards per dropback.

the offense is horrific on 3rd down (15th percentile vs Miami, 18th percentile on 3rd down success rate vs Ark)

offense is #67 OFEI team in the country, still going to keep dropping as preseason projections fall off. next 2 games are against the #14 DFEI team (Miss St) and #2 DFEI team (Bama)

DFEI rankings of teams they have played and how many points A&M scored

• App State - #74 DFEI team, scored 14 points (7 of those were an Achane KO return, so 7 offensive points)
  • Miami - #54 DFEI team, scored 17 points
  • Arkansas - #42 DFEI team, scored 23 (7 of those were on the special teams, so 16 offensive points)

at this rate, they are going to end up like the bizarro version of OU under Riley where all the athletes are on defense and the offense is what loses them a bunch of games. then again they are kind of on that path the last few years - lost games last year where the other team scored 20, 26, 27. this year they lost vs App state where the defense gave up 17.

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I resent you putting me into this board when I've been actively avoiding it all week, and you do so with a post/argument that is a week old. Motherfucker, the irony is so rich I hope you are savoring it. 

The original dude attempted to say his argument wasn't flawed because it was an old post as well. It doesn't change the fact that him asking whether or not travelling for work means a parent can't have custody of their kids was a pretty dumb one. One might argue it was TIMELESSLY dumb. 

oh, shit. what a massive failure on my end.

episode 1 police GIF by Portlandia

agreed on timelessly dumb haha

• Haha 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread