Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

4 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

FeLGSmvUoAEoGYF?format=jpg&name=large

He's not going to sit on the sidelines and watch things deteriorate around him.

First, isn't sitting and watching what he's into? Do they see what happened at FSU as a blip?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BornAndRaised said:

Also, LHF has been posting some good OU screenshots. Do I post them in this thread or do we have an OU tears thread? I looked but can't find.

Since it's game week, I'd usually just put them in the game week thread. Otherwise, I usually put them here unless they're recruiting related.

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.b03d97556a6cbc210a660fa29dbb1d1f.png

The second hilight is such a fucking lie. They were flooding the jizz jars when Jimbo showed that swagger and stood for A&M. Now they're clutching their pearls.

I re-watched it today.   Dude was shaking like a leaf during his rant on Saban.  I wish Bama was healthy so bad.  Maybe nick with just stay pissed and crush them again next year.   But a nice 59-0, 77-7 type game would overdose me I believe.   Worth it.   I want the few stars they've got in this class to drop, and a few of the studs from last year to be as toxic as possible. 

26 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I re-watched it today.   Dude was shaking like a leaf during his rant on Saban.  I wish Bama was healthy so bad.  Maybe nick with just stay pissed and crush them again next year.   But a nice 59-0, 77-7 type game would overdose me I believe.   Worth it.   I want the few stars they've got in this class to drop, and a few of the studs from last year to be as toxic as possible. 

All depends on Bryce Young because other than that I believe Alabama is healthy. 

It also looks like aggy has some new injury issues. This is their starting LG. Shemar Turner and Walter Nolan were also both injured in the Mississippi State game but I haven't seen any updates on them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

All depends on Bryce Young because other than that I believe Alabama is healthy. 

It also looks like aggy has some new injury issues. This is their starting LG. Shemar Turner and Walter Nolan were also both injured in the Mississippi State game but I haven't seen any updates on them. 

I totally missed them having an Aussie ex-rugby player starting for them. Wild. 

https://247sports.com/player/jordan-spasojevic-moko-46101830/

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

I totally missed them having an Aussie ex-rugby player starting for them. Wild. 

https://247sports.com/player/jordan-spasojevic-moko-46101830/

Sports writers

image.png.6893710757fa73462e8e5863b548248d.png

'

Dumbest people in the world paid to write, also lazy in this case. 

I didn't know anything about the guy. He sure has the look.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Sports writers

image.png.6893710757fa73462e8e5863b548248d.png

'

Dumbest people in the world paid to write, also lazy in this case. 

I didn't know anything about the guy. He sure has the look.

They couldn't figure out what city Brisbane High School was in? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If I was an aggy, and thank the Good Lord I’m not, I’d be putting all of my emotional wishcasting into Jimbo admitting defeat and turning over the offense to a younger innovative OC who will call plays. Then hope either Weigman or a transfer can run it. Ed Orgeron was able to do it, and 2019 LSU is what I’d be clinging to if I was a fan. Otherwise, they are in for a long stretch of frustration turning to apathy due to that ridiculous contract they gave him. What they should really be worried about is that Jimbo is Mack, Les Miles, or Phillip Fulmer post-national championship. Those guys never climbed back up the mountain. 

I think they're in a pretty tough spot.  Any elite OC is going to have concerns about whether or not they can run their offense without Jimbo meddling or dictating the terms. And I'm not sure what it good it does to have someone else calling plays if it's still Jimbo's offense and playbook.  Even if they were able to pull someone new in and run an entirely new offense, they're still likely 1-2 years away from being proficient at it and will the recruits/players/boosters have the patience to sit through 2 more seasons of mediocrity while they figure it out?

23 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Holy fuck. The belt. The camo. The chain. The fitted jersey. The backwards flatbrim. Every component is from a different variety of shitheel. It's like spoiled brat Ultron.

Don't forget that I'll-kick-your-ass glare he's giving someone from behind his daddy.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

If I was an aggy, and thank the Good Lord I’m not, I’d be putting all of my emotional wishcasting into Jimbo admitting defeat and turning over the offense to a younger innovative OC who will call plays. Then hope either Weigman or a transfer can run it. Ed Orgeron was able to do it, and 2019 LSU is what I’d be clinging to if I was a fan. Otherwise, they are in for a long stretch of frustration turning to apathy due to that ridiculous contract they gave him. What they should really be worried about is that Jimbo is Mack, Les Miles, or Phillip Fulmer post-national championship. Those guys never climbed back up the mountain. 

Fulmer, at least, won 10  games five times after he won the MNC and even 11 games once.  What's happening in B/CS has the feel of something much worse.

Edited by Hornius Emeritus

54 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

I think they're in a pretty tough spot.  Any elite OC is going to have concerns about whether or not they can run their offense without Jimbo meddling or dictating the terms. And I'm not sure what it good it does to have someone else calling plays if it's still Jimbo's offense and playbook.  Even if they were able to pull someone new in and run an entirely new offense, they're still likely 1-2 years away from being proficient at it and will the recruits/players/boosters have the patience to sit through 2 more seasons of mediocrity while they figure it out?

Tan, rested and ready

9A2227AC-7D8D-4E79-8396-04639934A123.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I hate to rip the kid because he's got the health issues.  But the kicking ass and taking names stare doesn't work when it's on a skinny kid that's leveled off at 5'-5".   

I don't think they're mental health issues, so his appearance is fair game. He looks like an insufferable dick.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread