Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Yes, by all means, this is going to tank recruiting in 2024 because those kids will be spending their redshirt year in the B12 and the 2023 guys will be RS Soph/Juniors. Maybe Jimbo should give Arch a call and break this news personally. 

Edited by Vertigo

2 hours ago, brojangles2 said:

I think I am finally to the point where I cannot read any more of it. Its staggering how heavy of a topic we are to them. No words. What a bunch of fucking creeps. 

To be fair, the Tell Me About Texas A&M thread is scaring the shit out of a thousand pages...granted 90% of it is just dragging aggy through the mud for all their dipshittery but still. It's a two way street for sure.

Dumbasses took all day before someone explained we'd start football in the SEC in 2025 at the latest.

"Sips only concern is what's in the best interest of the sips!" Yea. Okay. So?

Texas could very well lose the rest of their games. [Followed by an actual list of who we play.] Time will tell. And during that time Texags will repeat the exact same post over and over each time thinking it's a revelation.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Dumbasses took all day before someone explained we'd start football in the SEC in 2025 at the latest.

"Sips only concern is what's in the best interest of the sips!" Yea. Okay. So?

Texas could very well lose the rest of their games. [Followed by an actual list of who we play.] Time will tell. And during that time Texags will repeat the exact same post over and over each time thinking it's a revelation.

There’s posts in there about us potentially losing to WVU…

Godamnit what kind of real world do these assholes live in where just stating something makes it true?  Yes aggy, we had really better watch losing to WVU this year. I’ve got an idea, I’ll bet you a million dollars we won’t. Fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, morehornsepower said:

I love that our "struggles" with Iowa State somehow prove that we won't win another game...but their *loss* to Appalachian State has no bearing on how they will do the rest of the year...

That and how bad we are because we lost to 3-3 Tech who… has the same record as these goobers

• Haha 3

Wait, Jimbo is one of the best recruiters as the aggy HC, but in year 5 ...

• OL is trash
  • QB is trash
  • freshmen starting at WR and TE
  • RB room is a joke outside Achane
  • Took 50 DL in the last class, but has a horrible rush defense
  • Currently 0 skill position players committed
Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Wait, Jimbo is one of the best recruiters as the aggy HC, but in year 5 ...

• OL is trash
  • QB is trash
  • freshmen starting at WR and TE
  • RB room is a joke outside Achane
  • Took 50 DL in the last class, but defense has a horrible rush defense
  • Currently 0 skill position players committed

And he’s got them convinced they have a “top 5” talented team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread