Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Wait, Jimbo is one of the best recruiters as the aggy HC, but in year 5 ...

• OL is trash
  • QB is trash
  • freshmen starting at WR and TE
  • RB room is a joke outside Achane
  • Took 50 DL in the last class, but has a horrible rush defense
  • Currently 0 skill position players committed

Wait. Where have we seen this before?

Hmmmm...............

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

Good a place as any for this... Billy retweets this out.. comments basically bring up this doesn't make sense.

Reminded this is only SEC play (as their non-SEC numbers are way worse)..

Still 14 indicates 20 drives total not making sense...

I pull up the secstatcat.com page he links and notice this data in same table 🤣

How bad must Vanderbilt be: 163 yds a DRIVE... yikes. TENN giving up almost 95 yds a drive... maybe check the data sirs.

image.png.2fda9a69c31eadffd65f78ecfd24147b.png

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Good a place as any for this... Billy retweets this out.. comments basically bring up this doesn't make sense.

Reminded this is only SEC play (as their non-SEC numbers are way worse)..

Still 14 indicates 20 drives total not making sense...

I pull up the secstatcat.com page he links and notice this data in same table 🤣

How bad must Vanderbilt be: 163 yds a DRIVE... yikes. TENN giving up almost 95 yds a drive... maybe check the data sirs.

image.png.2fda9a69c31eadffd65f78ecfd24147b.png

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

I think this counts as an aggy tears screenshot.

TLDR for the olds; An Aggy player tried to direct message a girl in columbia on Instagram to get some pussy before the game. She doesn't like it, decides to expose him, now the world knows where aggy is staying this weekend for the game.

FfmfOZsXkAEHyTn?format=jpg&name=900x900

What fucking code breaker decipher does one need to figure out what the fuck he was saying lol. Thanks for the translation 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ajax said:

Can't hate a playa for shootin' his shot. I will hate a playa for being aggy.

this likely happens way way way more than we think. The dumbass part of it is sending the hotel your whole team is it in the intro message to a girl you dont know at all. Now it opens yourself up to unscrupulous fans of other teams calling, or throwing a party at, or pulling the fire alarm at the hotel your whole team is at.

Edited by BornAndRaised

31 minutes ago, PNWhornsfan said:

I'm sure The Marine is still unemployed.  Maybe chin pubes can sell his cult on the hope of bringing him back and fixing everything.

John "the Chief" Chavis is tanned, rested, and ready. His buyout at <checks notes> the Birmingham Stallions should be within the power of the vaunted Aggy purse.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, AP101S said:

Not sure if he's referencing the fake 1939 trophy, the fake 20xx trophy, or just being sarcastic, but I find all possibilities humorous.

this screams someone who just heard about Tebow auctioning off his heisman trophy for a year for charity (has done it for the last 8 years and raised almost a million dollars)

the more i think about it, auctioning off a fake version of the 1939 trophy would be the most aggy thing to do.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So at 120k a year, would only take like like 750 years to get to 90 million. Good idea. 

hey, maybe they could renegotiate the buyout to pay him and his heirs 120k per year for 750 years. 

They could put him on the Bobby Bonilla plan and be paying him 20 years after he "retires".

Although, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't his buyout language have something in it about a lump sum within a certain amount of time? I know Sumlin's did. 

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

They could put him on the Bobby Bonilla plan and be paying him 20 years after he "retires".

Although, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't his buyout language have something in it about a lump sum within a certain amount of time? I know Sumlin's did. 

I think they learned their lesson, sort of, and jimbo just gets paid his contract. Could be a chance to negotiate a buyout if they could offer a lump sum in lieu of biweekly payments for 8 years. Should that be of interest to him. 
save him a call to JG wentworth. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I think they learned their lesson, sort of, and jimbo just gets paid his contract. Could be a chance to negotiate a buyout if they could offer a lump sum in lieu of biweekly payments for 8 years. Should that be of internet to him. 

The contract is fully-guaranteed, and I believe they would need to pay the full amount within like 6 months of being fired. There's literally no reason for him to negotiate a buyout. He has all the leverage. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

16 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

The contract is fully-guaranteed, and I believe they would need to pay the full amount within like 6 months of being fired. There's literally no reason for him to negotiate a buyout. He has all the leverage. 

25% owed within 60 days of termination, with the remainder spread out equally annually through the remainder of the contract (2030 I think) 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

They bought a bunch of mercenaries and thought they'd put aggy's interests above their own self interest?  Poor, dumb rubes got exactly what they paid for.

Not many strip clubs in collie station. It’s a confusing concept for them. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread