Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Can y’all spoiler these multi image posts? Appreciate the lulz but it’s hard as hell to keep track of where I’m at on the page when it’s just a wall of images.

Heard. I admit to thinking "damn this is gonna be a long ass post." But I wasn't sure how to fix it. Will do moving forward.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

The gigem247 posters seem slightly less stupid than the texags posters.  Far fewer mentions of evil tee yew and a lot more introspection about their own program.

The guys that poke themselves in the eye with spoons are slightly less stupid than the guys that stab themselves in the eye with forks.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, utee94 said:

The gigem247 posters seem slightly less stupid than the texags posters.  Far fewer mentions of evil tee yew and a lot more introspection about their own program.

Agree.  That said, I believe Tarp hates UT considerably more than Looch.  Like how we feel about OU hate.   But overall, they have a lot better posters over there. 

Both of these galaxy-brained aggies have been texags users since 2003:

An OC hire suggestion (apparently didn’t bother to note whom he was working under in that directory)

93376766-35E0-4F4F-8FFB-B02288754B86.thumb.jpeg.04f0a6fc8393053b68ea7b98eaaa8b94.jpeg

A simple question about how the ball is put into play and why on earth the team with the ball gets an advantage

34598076-71D4-4DBC-B30F-E3126207B671.thumb.jpeg.e33b43409cc25ca78fade1c772e2bcd8.jpeg

51 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I hope this is true. From Texags:

image.png.054e108e06d8eed73b4a1fb7752f1844.png

Sure, with 80,000 students on campus there have to be several “SEC-ready” offensive linemen ready to step on the field and play well against actual SEC defensive lineman in a game. Why have they been wasting all this time and money in recruiting when these kind of guys can just be plucked out of a geology or Spanish class?

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

Sure, with 80,000 students on campus there have to be several “SEC-ready” offensive linemen ready to step on the field and play well against actual SEC defensive lineman in a game. Why have they been wasting all this time and money in recruiting when these kind of guys can just be plucked out of a geology or Spanish class?

Have you not heard of how awesome the 12th man is?  Their idiocy continues to amaze me.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, utee94 said:

This is accurate. 247 is where aggie posters who hate Texags go. Yes, they are still dumbass aggies

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Have you not heard of how awesome the 12th man is?  Their idiocy continues to amaze me.

That post had to have been one of the dumbest I have seen. Sure, there is some 6'7'' 350 lb tackle with cat like feet and abnormal strength just walking around campus because he loves the fighting aggies and decided to pay his own way through school instead of accepting a scholarship at Bama. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

That post had to have been one of the dumbest I have seen. Sure, there is some 6'7'' 350 lb tackle with cat like feet and abnormal strength just walking around campus because he loves the fighting aggies and decided to pay his own way through school instead of accepting a scholarship at Bama. 

wait that post wasn't sarcasm? I thought the "SEC ready" bit gave it away, but I guess that's just indicates sarcasm for us, they are serious about being "SEC ready"

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Yea. I kept my idiotic fantasies of walking on at Texas, making a devastating tackle on Earl Campbell then making my mark in Longhorn football history to myself. 

I was not in football shape. Knee surgeries killed any high school career I might have had. I would have been ridiculed as I suited up and then been killed trying tackle the great Earl Campbell if the blocker didn't maim or kill me first.

I guess I'm just not 12th Man ready.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

wait that post wasn't sarcasm? I thought the "SEC ready" bit gave it away, but I guess that's just indicates sarcasm for us, they are serious about being "SEC ready"

I pick posts that are made by guys with an Ag Tag to reduce the chances of repeating a troll job. I think a 19 year old Aggie addicted to TexAgs and full of the ol' Aggie spirit might indeed think such a thing is possible. See my fantasy above.

I just had the benefit of a little voice inside saying, "that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and I've been in your head for more than a decade."

• Hook 'Em 1

From Olin Buchanon:

image.png.54b37052170d9b55d73149f17759dc4b.png

He seems dull enough to believe that "the national media" gathers for web-meetings to discuss their desire to keep the dear old Texas Aggies from Texas down. In this call, they all got in a huff about audacious A&M daring to challenge the established order by breaking down the door to the Elite's Lunchroom and taking their place there. The gall!

Poor persecuted Aggies. It's not that they did a string of stupid and embarrassing things; it's all persecution!

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

A guy that worked for me was the kicker at North Texas during this filming and was assigned to help Kathy Ireland learn how to kick. #dreamjob. 

"We need to massage your pelvic floor to get maximum leg extension on your kicks."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Deej said:

These are the guys who talked shit about our boosters meddling?

Lulz.

Screenshot_20221026-183010_Kiwi Browser.jpg

I laughed at what happened below that post. Some guy sarcastically asked if he was a contract attorney. To which the OP (feeling himself) just boasted that, no, he was just really smart and business-savvy..to which the guy clarified that he was being sarcastic and he shouldn’t quit his day job because the entire write up was, in fact, impractical and very stupid.

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I pick posts that are made by guys with an Ag Tag to reduce the chances of repeating a troll job. I think a 19 year old Aggie addicted to TexAgs and full of the ol' Aggie spirit might indeed think such a thing is possible. See my fantasy above.

I just had the benefit of a little voice inside saying, "that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and I've been in your head for more than a decade."

It was sarcasm. That guy was ridiculing this post about what galls him the most about Jimbo..which is the quintessential aggie sentiment:

2F8F9220-A6BF-4430-9B1C-D1F4F1AEFA4B.thumb.jpeg.6e9b23a40f469fbaa418f3b4e785fff2.jpeg

Sure, the last time they won a championship in any major sport the man whose presidential library graces their shitty ass campus was a fifteen-year old popping zits in his dorm at Phillips, but goddammit, the walk-ons have to get on the field! They are better anyway..especially the qb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, SamMan said:

I laughed at what happened below that post. Some guy sarcastically asked if he was a contract attorney. To which the OP (feeling himself) just boasted that, no, he was just really smart and business-savvy..to which the guy clarified that he was being sarcastic and he shouldn’t quit his day job because the entire write up was, in fact, impractical and very stupid.

It was sarcasm. That guy was ridiculing this post about what galls him the most about Jimbo..which is the quintessential aggie sentiment:

2F8F9220-A6BF-4430-9B1C-D1F4F1AEFA4B.thumb.jpeg.6e9b23a40f469fbaa418f3b4e785fff2.jpeg

Sure, the last time they won a championship in any major sport the man whose presidential library graces their shitty ass campus was a fifteen-year old popping zits in his dorm at Phillips, but goddammit, the walk-ons have to get on the field! They are better anyway..especially the qb.

The walk-ons just want on the field to get away from the yell leaders. 

50 minutes ago, Here’s the deal said:

In other words, we’re going to pay you 90,000,000 to do anything BUT coach.  Lunacy.

You see, he’s the best recruiter to ever recruit. Hell, 90m is a steal for the type of recruiting he can do in his sleep.  That is until the $$$ stops flowing, of course.  See, for example, class of ‘23. 

3 hours ago, SamMan said:

Good catch.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread