Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Texas A&M Insider: "It's Time To Hit The PANIC Button".     (Billy Liucci)

Looch: "A&M is in it for the long haul with Jimbo Fisher. The contract demands it."

And there you have it. If he's saying it...aggy is stuck with him.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 10/28/2022 at 10:02 AM, Da Fino said:

That can't be real...

Imagine being called thin skinned and then in an effort to prove that you’re not thin skinned you do the exact thing people are making fun of you for. It’s like someone made fun of me for looking like Tom Herman and then I start putting up piss charts and saying “winning is hard”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

3-5 is very generous for aggy because of luck. Arkansas is a much better team than them. 
Take away the 13 point swing on the goal line fumble and Arkansas would have won that game by double digits. Arkansas would beat aggy easily if they played again. 

Tbf same could be said of South Carolina. They should’ve beat South Carolina and lost to Arkansas. They gifted them 17 points.

4 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Imagine being called thin skinned and then in an effort to prove that you’re not thin skinned you do the exact thing people are making fun of you for. It’s like someone made fun of me for looking like Tom Herman and then I start putting up piss charts and saying “winning is hard”

too soon

I’m sure the screen grabs are coming, but @Longhornfrenzy is posting a ton of stuff about Jimbo throwing Weigman back out there after very likely getting concussed on their second to last drive. 

Really curious to see how that plays out, I think CTJ had mentioned a few times that his family is really concerned about his history with head injuries. 

5 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I’m sure the screen grabs are coming, but @Longhornfrenzy is posting a ton of stuff about Jimbo throwing Weigman back out there after very likely getting concussed on their second to last drive. 

Really curious to see how that plays out, I think CTJ had mentioned a few times that his family is really concerned about his history with head injuries. 

you could tell Jimbo was sensitive about this Weigman concussion thing in his post game press conference.

His already super fast, hillbilly meth head speech pace some how notably sped up while trying to dismiss questions about it. 

Mother fucker would blow up a lie detector test out the gate. 

Jimbo talks fast

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Leanderman said:

Just seemed like every time Ole Pi$$ was driving down the field, another gomer went down with an injury for one play?

Yeah the Aggy fake injuries were bush league. Kiffen called Bryce Anderson a bitch because he was faking another injury.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread