Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

56 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Jimbo sounded confident that Achane will play. We'll see. 

An upset at home is plausible with Achane. Impossible without. LSU did not play well against Arkansas and their truly awful QB Malik Hornsby. If Perkins doesn't dominant, LSU probably would have lost. 

I could kind of see another Arkansas style rock fight. More Perkins sacks than total TD's sems like an a pretty easy prop bet. 

Dominate. Come on. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Jimbo sounded confident that Achane will play. We'll see. 

An upset at home is plausible with Achane. Impossible without. LSU did not play well against Arkansas and their truly awful QB Malik Hornsby. If Perkins doesn't dominant, LSU probably would have lost. 

I could kind of see another Arkansas style rock fight. More Perkins sacks than total TD's sems like an a pretty easy prop bet. 

LSU's defense has only given up 16 points per game, in regulation, the last 4 games. 

Weird things happen but I don't see aggy scoring many points even with Achane. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

LSU's defense has only given up 16 points per game, in regulation, the last 4 games. 

Weird things happen but I don't see aggy scoring many points even with Achane. 

A home shutout would be a tremendous way to end their season. Maybe too good, for making changes and turning the printing press back on. 

• Drool 1

I have a feeling that these three have been known to drop “uppity” in mixed public so as not to sound racist.
673E9142-6BFB-49C7-826E-5AFD3287F208.thumb.jpeg.2027a3e850c59523ac8f2e3af7f05d0b.jpeg

How could one NOT want Deion over Jimbo?

On their political board they use the term “feral culture” when they’re aching to drop a n-bomb.
  • Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, Not a Sock said:

Dion at A&M would be such a beautiful disaster, I could not think of a worse combination.

If A&M gave Deion everything that they’ve given Jimbo, they finally would be a College Football Playoff contender. 

Deion understands getting excellent assistant coaches and letting them do their thing.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

If A&M gave Deion everything that they’ve given Jimbo, they finally would be a College Football Playoff contender. 

Deion understands getting excellent assistant coaches and letting them do their thing.

Just out of curiosity, how do you know that?

• Drool 1

On 11/23/2022 at 8:05 AM, Jebus said:

Yeah I tried to edit my post to include the whole coaching hire aspect too, but it said I was too late. 

They would never even sniff another jimmy sexton client, and good luck getting ANYONE with options to trust you after pulling some shit like that.  The best they’d be able to do is hugh freeze, art briles types.  Which the famous Aggie code would surely prevent them from hiring, right? 

Hugh Freeze would be a home run hire for aggy. Briles too, maybe, though he's been gone awhile. He'd definitely be an improvement over Jimbo.

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Dear god 3 and whatever didn’t score more than 20 points in a game lost to app state and talking shit on a rb that Is better than any human to ever suit up in CS lol 

Just wait an hear all the shit they talk if they find a white running back. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread