Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if one day, ATM  and ATM alone created a “Letter of Honor” they ask their commits to sign in advance of signing day affirming their desire to stay true to their commitment. 

And then try to claim it as legally binding. 

this document legally binds you to signing your LOI to us, which binds you to the program. If you are really committed as you say, what’s the problem?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if one day, ATM  and ATM alone created a “Letter of Honor” they ask their commits to sign in advance of signing day affirming their desire to stay true to their commitment. 

Add in patriot, freedom and next year and you’ve got all of aggy’s main talking points covered.

“You can’t just back out of your commitment….you’re wearing the promise ring I gave you!!”
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

I continue to be amazed at the extreme lack of intelligence of some of the Aggie posters. Some of those posters are just as dumb as a box of rocks. 

I know, then I venture into the Football forum and the same lack of intelligence is on full display there as well.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

I continue to be amazed at the extreme lack of intelligence of some of the Aggie posters. Some of those posters are just as dumb as a box of rocks. 

I have a box of rocks that I've collected from various places on the globe. I doubt it would be dumb enough to give Jimbo Fisher a 10-year, 95 million dollar contract. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

LSU had not much to play for, did they? They're going to the SEC CG anyway, and then to the playoffs if they can beat Georgia. I guess if they had beaten aggy they'd have an outside shot of snagging a playoff spot if they end up losing to GA.

No way do they sniff the playoffs with 3 losses.  It doesn’t matter if they beat UGA or not at this point.  They are out.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

LSU had not much to play for, did they? They're going to the SEC CG anyway, and then to the playoffs if they can beat Georgia. I guess if they had beaten aggy they'd have an outside shot of snagging a playoff spot if they end up losing to GA.

They aren’t going to the playoffs with 3 losses. Sec champ only goes so far. 

17 hours ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

13 hours ago, deft said:

“You can’t just back out of your commitment….you’re wearing the promise ring I gave you!!”

13 hours ago, Harvdog said:

Maybe Aggie should give all their recruits a promise ring?

PURITY PROMISE RING

85F0E4CE-1C68-4379-90DB-EE4FD52652A6.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Get ready for Jimbo - Harbaugh comparisons in every, single aggy post from now until at least October 2023. 

I read that as every simple Aggy post but I feel like it fits fine.  Never mind that harbaugh's worst record at Michigan was 8-5 and 4th place in the division (excluding truncated covid year), which is the standard for jimbo's Aggy record.

Never mind that harbaugh is an alum who restructured his contract to reduce the buyout.

He's not even a sitting championship coach.   Wait till Aggy starts to spend money to encourage, nay reward, those players who understand sacred Aggy traditions like grabbing your nuts, building collapsible bonfires, and yell practice. 

I am very worried that Aggy is smarter then us stupid sips and am very concerned that they will extend Jimbo further.  How many sitting championship coaches are there?

8 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Weird. A team that beat two top 10 teams and another top 15 team somehow managed to lose all 6 of its other games against p5 teams, and one non-p5 game too. 

btw miami is 5-7, and arky is 6-6. 

App State has a great coach that beat a top 6 team you stupid sip! Woop!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

It really is amazing. I always look at the Aggie’s situation, and can see a reasonable path to success. This time is no different.

They have talent, money, and a recognition they need to change something. With a few prudent moves they could right the ship. But…I’ve been seeing this for 30 years now. I simply am not creative enough to envision the ways that they will yet again eff it all up. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread