Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, campcrunk said:

"People think Texas has an edge because Texas has blasted it to every source they have Hill is theirs and he loves them. I've seen this story too many times." 

So, sort of like... Malcom Brown? Tim Cole? Sydir Mitchell? Holton Hill? Kris Boyd? Malik Jefferson? Jeff McCulloch? Alfred Collins? Vernon Broughton? Cedric Reed? Johntay Cook? Cedric Baxter? Hayden Connor? Troy Omeire? Jordan Whittington? Brandon Jones? Moro Ojomo? 

And those are just the "big" names I can remember off the top of my head. I, too, have "seen this story too many times." And that's all just in our past 13 years of wandering the desert

Rumor is Kris Boyd is still looking for a ride to College Station

• Haha 2

image.png.291107a954feb674191793cae866e245.png

They keep saying this as though it only takes some level of physical determination to draw some day 1 starters out of the portal. Just hit it really hard. It's easy if you just hit it hard.

image.png.c8f35a0339f9b4cb79cb222ecb92b949.png

Not bad, Aggy. Not bad at all.

And for the unintentional comedy, ladies and gentlemen, I give you jetblack.

image.png.943fedb431cddbb4a599b3345e76f604.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

The angst and refusal to see the writing on the wall with regard to Hill from those morons has more to do with him picking Texas over them than any other reason than they’ll admit. It forces them to face the truth about where and who they are as a program after convincing themselves they are one of the big boys and on a level with Texas in the national picture. It’s a shock and reminder to their fragile ego. Like getting hit in the face with a wet squirrel.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wishbone said:

The angst and refusal to see the writing on the wall with regard to Hill from those morons has more to do with him picking Texas over them than any other reason than they’ll admit. It forces them to face the truth about where and who they are as a program after convincing themselves they are one of the big boys and on a level with Texas in the national picture. It’s a shock and reminder to their fragile ego. Like getting hit in the face with a wet squirrel.

Right. They are very invested in the narrative that the Texas defense is super shitty and always will be under Sark, based on 2021. 2022 doesn’t fit the narrative as well, because the defense was actually kinda good. Oh and one of the Texas LBs was an AP 3rd-team AA.

Anyway, the defense and LBs were terrible in 2021. They much prefer to concentrate on that.

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread