Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Just now, Hank Chinaski said:

Wait, what are we talking about here? What is the discussion that nobody’s ready for about why we get benefits of doubt? I sincerely don’t know.

That we're the flagship. We're a better school. We're more popular. We have more pull. Austin is better than College Station.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The whole "THEY DUNN HIRED ANT HILL'S DAD!!1" thing is amazing to me. Not one of them (or anyone, really) ever said a single word about this until like 2 hours ago and now it's gospel truth. 

I'm gonna go out on a massive limb here and guess that we didn't hire his dad, BTW

Edit: also, their "sickefying" DL? What? Is wheelz having a stroke?

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Wait, what are we talking about here? What is the discussion that nobody’s ready for about why we get benefits of doubt? I sincerely don’t know. They’re talking in code so I assume it’s something offensive and hilarious.

My best guess is he's talking about them being conservative and us being liberal and the entire media world actively working against them as a result.

I wish I was kidding, but I'm completely serious.  I've seen them post similar things more explicitly.

Ant Hill chose Texas because the liberal media made him do it to hurt conservative aggy.

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

It’s hilarious they act like these “depth guys” are no big deal when they had so many “injury” issues this year. One of the most “injured” teams in all of CFB and they don’t see it as a problem that their roster is basically one or two actual injuries away from a complete and total implosion. 
My favorite was one of them saying "we usually only use two linebackers at a time"

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So now we’ve bought his dad and another hs coach with new jobs?  What are the jobs?

Wash, rinse, repeat.  It's been this way since the first year of recruiting...  It's never, "fuck, tu beat us for that one".. it's never aggy sucking being an issue. It's always "tu money'. 

100 + years of eyeballing the University of Texas with envy, desperately wanting to be UT, yet cannot comprehend why someone would pick "tu" over aggy.  

• Hook 'Em 3

My favorite part is how they cling to Charlie strong ineptitude about how we don’t develop anyone (prob fair criticism for that time period) and can’t look at massive growth from this season in lots of positions and just assume we are going to continue to “waste” talent like a 3 star LB that was all conference/3rd team all American, multiple other all conference selections, and a doak walker winner. Gold, Jerry, gold!

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread