Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

On 1/3/2023 at 11:31 AM, Scholz said:

He was a "thug".  Probably got mouthy about the Sully statue too.

The statement is gross regardless of his background, but I'm pretty sure both of Anthony Lucas' parents are teachers/professors or something of the sort and he went to a pretty well-regarded high school. Can't put my finger on what makes him a thug? 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Petrino's offense is not cutting edge anymore. It was good 15 years ago, but has become stale. I'm sure he will make it work with that shitty OL they have.

If only A&M wasn't already pumping millions upon millions into a guy who had an awesome offense 15 years ago.

WITH THEIR POWERS COMBINED!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I posted this on the aggy thread in the football board:

Looch from yesterday's texaggy radio: "It was never Petrino. If they wanted it to be Petrino, I promise you, it would have been to A&M and not UNLV."

Makes it funnier that he’s an arm of the ADs office when needed, but in the dark when business is being attended.  Useful idiot.  He’ll think about this one day, and almost figure it out. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Petrino's offense is not cutting edge anymore. It was good 15 years ago, but has become stale. I'm sure he will make it work with that shitty OL they have.

Stale without Lamar Jackson. Good thing they have Weigman who is basically a clone.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The perfect TexAgs screenshot. They don't get better.

FlttIh4XwAAZ63R?format=jpg&name=mediumFlttI6_XgAMlV4G?format=jpg&name=medium

How much does Texags cost? I would imagine $9.95 right? Imagine costing yourself $120 a year because someone said something mean to you or something you didn't agree with. Killer business model Billy boy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The perfect TexAgs screenshot. They don't get better.

FlttIh4XwAAZ63R?format=jpg&name=mediumFlttI6_XgAMlV4G?format=jpg&name=medium

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

2 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

How much does Texags cost? I would imagine $9.95 right? Imagine costing yourself $120 a year because someone said something mean to you or something you didn't agree with. Killer business model Billy boy

and he does this all the time, not just once in a while, but all the fucking time.  

• Hook 'Em 3

When you can get zero interest or payback govt bailouts, why not cull the herd that won't tote the company line?
  • Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

His fan base eats that shit up. "Yeah fuckem Billy we don't need haters." Anything they can do to keep from shattering their illusion.

• Hook 'Em 3

I don't have my Chinpubes to English translator handy, but I don't know which term makes less sense in context -- retroactive ban or statute of limitations? 

Unless my man has some sort of time machine, you can't "retroactively" ban someone. And how in the fuck does a statute of limitations apply to this? It's like Looch just randomly selected some quasi legal terms and started applying them like Greg Davis used to call screen passes.

• Haha 8

Just now, BornAndRaised said:

His fan base eats that shit up. "Yeah fuckem Billy we don't need haters." Anything they can do to keep from shattering their illusion.

The sad part is that he knows he has an unlimited supply of brainless, feckless, slack jawed idiots who want to toe the company line and will pay him to do it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

$9.95 is what they charge the moron sips for false BOMC info. But at Texags you can get the most unbiased and accurate info for only $14.99/month or if you are a true ag with an ag tag you have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure to pay $25/month to have access to the super secret Varsity forum. 

• Haha 7

35 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I don't have my Chinpubes to English translator handy, but I don't know which term makes less sense in context -- retroactive ban or statute of limitations? 

Unless my man has some sort of time machine, you can't "retroactively" ban someone. And how in the fuck does a statute of limitations apply to this? It's like Looch just randomly selected some quasi legal terms and started applying them like Greg Davis used to call screen passes.

I found my old "Fucking Moron," to English translator.  It's close enough.  I think he means he is permanently banning him from Texags. Their normal "bans," are probably temporary suspensions.  This guy is most likely getting an account closure/IP ban type of deal.  

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

$9.95 is what they charge the moron sips for false BOMC info. But at Texags you can get the most unbiased and accurate info for only $14.99/month or if you are a true ag with an ag tag you have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure to pay $25/month to have access to the super secret Varsity forum. 

And for $39.99/mo you get access with no statute of limitations.

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

That Paycheck Protection Program money allows him some leeway to excommunicate nonbelievers. Also, the money he is likely getting under the table from aggy university.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

That Paycheck Protection Program money allows him some leeway to excommunicate nonbelievers. Also, the money he is likely getting under the table from aggy university.

Don't forgot the handjobs he gets paid for giving out in back of the Dixie Chicken. 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread