1 hour ago, PNWhornsfan said:

"Jimbo never offered."

"Not SEC good."

"Petrino was the plan all along."

"We weren't willing to do something unethical to get him."

"Don't care, got Jimbo."

What other excuses am I missing?

Texas Am Win GIF by Texas A&M University

Nice list, but you need to fit in the words "elite" and "natty" in the next bullet points

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

Is TexAgs bothered by the Riley news? Not. At. All. In fact, the SEC West is wide open next year!

image.thumb.jpeg.f9dcab5f0223bf98036359fdbee0aa14.jpeg

Aside from the standard "grr afraid of the SEC" nonsense, how about Weigman being their best QB ever when they had a transcendant, Heisman winning talent play for them in recent memory. With expectations like that, kid's going to get crucified for just being good.

• Hook 'Em 2

They wanted Riley until they didn’t. 
The didn’t want Petrino until they did. 
It’s hard to believe that Reggie McNeil was better than VY and now Weigman is maybe even better than that. Looking like 15-0. 

You mean 19-0. They’ll win the NFC east or any damn division they choose and then get to wait until division playoff game!

8 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

They wanted Riley until they didn’t. 

The didn’t want Petrino until they did. 

It’s hard to believe that Reggie McNeil was better than VY and now Weigman is maybe even better than that. Looking like 15-0. 

And Haynes King was the missing piece once Mond graduated and would be a huge upgrade.

• Haha 7

16 hours ago, closetojumping said:

RIP, Walden. I assume he either went to the great beyond, or he's been thrown into the nuthouse with Randolph Duke. Seems like him just up and quitting Surly would be a bridge too far.

If I'm thinking of the right guy, he moved from CS to the Raleigh area. Hopefully he just never looked back because the alternative, passing on after finally escaping from CS, would be too much to bear.

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

If I'm thinking of the right guy, he moved from CS to the Raleigh area. Hopefully he just never looked back because the alternative, passing on after finally escaping from CS, would be too much to bear.

Yeah, he was really excited, apparently got a nice piece of land out in Saxapahaw. Maybe he just fully cut the cords and became a hill person.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 3

41 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Yeah, he was really excited, apparently got a nice piece of land out in Saxapahaw. Maybe he just fully cut the cords and became a hill person.

I don't think so. He was still active for awhile on the gardening thread showing up his land plots and his plants for crops he was going to sew. 

12 hours ago, texifornia said:

Aside from the standard "grr afraid of the SEC" nonsense, how about Weigman being their best QB ever when they had a transcendant, Heisman winning talent play for them in recent memory. With expectations like that, kid's going to get crucified for just being good.

Actually 2 of them if you count the hot minute Murray played there.

22 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Are he and RD not in San Juan Teneo? They should be, because we all need a warm place with no memory…

You're about to never hear that movie quote the same way again: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zihuatanejo

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

crops he was going to sew

squishable_carrot_15.jpg

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Had an experience tonight that I think encapsulates aggy pretty well. My wife and I went to the Texas Stars game and, at one point, the camera for the Jumbotron focused on a father in a maroon shirt with his three little kids for about 20 seconds. This dipshit decided the best reaction to this would be to throw the horns the whole time he was on the screen and force his poor children to do the same. I guess to own all them fancy Austin sips?

Imagine being that big of a tool and displaying, to the world, how proud of it you are. Just pathetic. I hope those poor kids make it to adulthood without being too fucked up

/CSB

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Had an experience tonight that I think encapsulates aggy pretty well. My wife and I went to the Texas Stars game and, at one point, the camera for the Jumbotron focused on a father in a maroon shirt with his three little kids for about 20 seconds. This dipshit decided the best reaction to this would be to throw the horns the whole time he was on the screen and force his poor children to do the same. I guess to own all them fancy Austin sips?

Imagine being that big of a tool and displaying, to the world, how proud of it you are. Just pathetic. I hope those poor kids make it to adulthood without being too fucked up

/CSB

image.png.8373ba851006c72bcf61c756d9a7c889.png

• Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread