Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

12 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:

“But honestly their record against our schedule would have likely been 3-9.”

This hurts my brain… Did they not watch Tech kick the shit out of Ole Miss? And Kansas go to 4 OTs with Arkansas? And K State beat the piss out of Missouri?

Their level of competition is no better than ours… We played Bama, 11 win UTSA and a full 9 game conference slate. They dodged Georgia and played UMass, Sam Houston, App State and Troy lol.

10 hours ago, ousux said:
12 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:
“But honestly their record against our schedule would have likely been 3-9.”
This hurts my brain… Did they not watch Tech kick the shit out of Ole Miss? And Kansas go to 4 OTs with Arkansas? And K State beat the piss out of Missouri?
Their level of competition is no better than ours… We played Bama, 11 win UTSA and a full 9 game conference slate. They dodged Georgia and played UMass, Sam Houston, App State and Troy lol.

They managed to win 3 of the last 4 mentioned you dumb sip

They never played Troy. Even if they would have, Troy would have beat them this year. Troy won the Sun Belt and their only two losses were Ole Miss and App State on a Hail Mary.

(Wife's a Troy grad, watched every game this year)

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Magus Ossis said:

I don’t know, it could have been some other 6’5 330 lb 20 year old black guy in College Station..

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Jimbo is really giving the Ags the full Florida State experience, minus the success on the field part. 

They quite efficiently took away any incentive he may have had to actually perform with not one but two contracts. Relied on personal pride I guess. Good read, aggy.  

Crossposting but calling my shot. Jimbo doesn't make it to next season. If this is truly 15 women, this is NCAA investigation/Baylor level stuff that will uncover far more than just the sex assault. Plus the gomers will gladly use it as a get out of jail free card. 

• Hook 'Em 1

My mental list of possible ramifications starts at “terrible OL again,” goes thru “weigman bails for bama in March to get away from the stench,” and peaks at “5 year program death penalty after investigation documents a litany of terrible actions across all manner of behavior from players, coaches, and boosters.”

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

13 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Crossposting but calling my shot. Jimbo doesn't make it to next season. If this is truly 15 women, this is NCAA investigation/Baylor level stuff that will uncover far more than just the sex assault. Plus the gomers will gladly use it as a get out of jail free card. 

No doubt that aggy will try, but they will have to prove that Jimbo was willfully neglectful of such behavior. I might be wrong, but that will likely be a long and protracted battle which will cost aggy $$$.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

No doubt that aggy will try, but they will have to prove that Jimbo was willfully neglectful of such behavior. I might be wrong, but that will likely be a long and protracted battle which will cost aggy $$$.

I'm here for all of that - An expensive, public airing of their dirty laundry followed by a judgement that aggy owes the midget 100% of his contracted salary in 90 days.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

How many times did he do this in highschool. You don't just show up to college and decide to start raping 15 different women

If he had joined the corps and raped 15 of his fellow corps members, he'd just be a good aggy.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I agree this level of rapyness does not go without knowledge of football administration. 

What does aggy do if they shitcan the hobbit, money whip Urban to the tune of $100 mil for 5 years? Or whatever it would take to get a coach with skins on the wall to pad their retirement fund with aggybucks. Mack Brown for tree fitty and a bowl of orange slices? Gundy? Freshwater? Oeaux? Scott Frost may be ok with getting back into the head corching business lol

We can wish or not on the hobbit's future.  I want him there for decades.  If shit starts coming out about hobbit covering up rapes again etc. wow, this gets ugly.  I hope those women get support and help. Petrino seems logical for the next $100 M contract. His next best was $250k at some directional TN school? Makes sense for aggy. Wow on ugly.  I couldn't imagine this and don't like it tbh. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

I root for the demise and constant failure of Aggy athletics, but not like this. Fucking hell. How hard is it to not rape 15+ someones? Allegedly.

FIFY

14 hours ago, Vertigo said:

They won’t be so glad if it comes with a full on investigation. Cover ups at that level require systemic failure as well as complicity from multiple school and law enforcement entities, as well as the AD and coach. Remember, Briles was never actually proven to be involved. It was Baylors administration and title 9 offices that really got run over, justifiably. But we all know Briles was complicit.

the first line here would be how many police reports were filed? How many were suppressed? If none were filed, why not? Why are they being filed now? Who talked to the victims before now, etc. there are a fair number of steps that have to be taken before it even makes it to a coach’s desk to do something about it. And THEN comes his culpability. 

If the chain goes all the way to Jimbo in a way that can be directly tied to him, that means they likely have the goods on on the academic administration, campus and/or local cops, etc. basically, if they can fire Jimbo for cause, it’s because the rest of the school has also been caught red handed and they are completely fucked. Lack of institutional control, scholarship reduction, all of it would be likely in play. 

At least that’s what my gut says. Also, this certainly might give new context to Walter Nolan’s tweet. Also, enjoy your fucking decision to stick around Bryce Anderson and Dad. 

• Hook 'Em 8

Baylor was religiously inclined to blame the victim and actually did so for decades. Were you drinking? Were you off campus? Those are rules violations, so we'll give you a break and only put you on probation instead of expelling your slutty ass. It'd be a different story if you were dancing!

Those sorry fucks were aligned top to bottom. As much as I dislike their pretenses of honor, I think they operate at a higher level than Baylor. If there's a conspiracy of silence, it will be easier to crack than at Baylor.

A&M's other problem is that they are a public university. It will be harder to hide.

Still, look at what little if anything happened to Baylor. It's just women, who really cares?

Despicable. 

Getting heavy here in Flat Circle Jerk. Seems incongruous to the spirit of the thread.

• Hook 'Em 7

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread