Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

If ridiculing a rival’s rape enabling culture on a sports message board offends your sensibilities so much, Surly may just not be the place for you. Just sayin. This isn’t UT’s chamber of commerce, guy.

Your reading comprehension is very poor but, based on your logic, that shouldn’t be surprising. My sensibilities have fuck-all to do with it. It’s not a good look. Those are two different things. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Your reading comprehension is very poor but, based on your logic, that shouldn’t be surprising. My sensibilities have fuck-all to do with it. It’s not a good look. Those are two different things. 

Well I don’t know you but based on your crying here, I’m guessing you’ll find something else to be deathly aggrieved about by tomorrow. So good news for all of us.

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Even if all this were the case, which I’m not sure it is if only one player is involved as it seems currently, Baylor paid Art Briles a massive payout to get him to leave without burning the place down, so A&M will still be paying Jimbo a boatload of money regardless. 

Not really.  Baylor had affidavits and evidence from people going all the way back to Stephenville showing this was a pattern of Briles programs.  Briles settled with the school trying to do damage control thinking he could move on and save his career.

There were people at Stephenville when Briles was there that let their sons play football for him, but their daughters attended a different district for a reason.

That's why Briles lawyer in 24 hours went from we have no interest in settling on any terms to we are moving on in the interest of putting this all behind us.

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Umm, is it possible your reference to the infamous aggie gubernatorial candidate was accidental? If so, I need a gold star today for being awesome. 

Not accidental.   But have a gold star to add amongst your many, many accolades!  I stated my preference.  Hold no grudges or indignation for those that disagree with me.  

It's a very specific statement that I would prefer not to have on this board.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Well I don’t know you but based on your crying here, I’m guessing you’ll find something else to be deathly aggrieved about by tomorrow. So good news for all of us.

Explaining a position isn’t crying, but to a guy who loves false dichotomies and non sequiturs, maybe it seems like it. But sure, everyone with a position different from yours is crying. Strong take. 

• Fuck You 2

37 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Not really.  Baylor had affidavits and evidence from people going all the way back to Stephenville showing this was a pattern of Briles programs.  Briles settled with the school trying to do damage control thinking he could move on and save his career.

There were people at Stephenville when Briles was there that let their sons play football for him, but their daughters attended a different district for a reason.

That's why Briles lawyer in 24 hours went from we have no interest in settling on any terms to we are moving on in the interest of putting this all behind us.

Does he ENCOURAGE rape to his players?  Do a lot of guys feel that rape is ok when they believe there won’t be consequences, such as a briles program environment?

1 hour ago, TexasRenegade said:

You said not really while further proving my point.  Baylor had all that and still paid Briles a large buyout to make it go away. A&M won’t have as much dirt on Jimbo. 

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Aggie recruiting 2024: sit back and enjoy it 

Does that make everybody happy now?

Or better yet:  Aggie Recruiting 2024: Bad Weather watch. 

That way we honor the institution and its alumni properly..... And protect the hurt feelings of Sydney. 

6 posts talking about aggie OL allegedly raping a bunch of people. 12 pages of Surly assholes arguing about the appropriate thread title to ridicule them while maintaining the exact right level of depravity appropriate for this site. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Forget thread title. Immamac, new website name, Surly Dissociative Identity Paranoid Schizophrenics ADD/ADHD Dyslexics Unite!

When we figure out who we are, call us back and let us know.

I think the proper term is Dissociative Identity Paranoid Surly Hypochondriac Introverted Texas Spectators

... or 

DIPSHITS

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Fuck aggy. They are gleefully posting shit about Ossai and "dirty 'Sips."

They deserve no quarter, especially on this site.

Then let them show their asses. Let them get aggregated by the messageboardgeniuses of the world and let the rest of the world laugh at them for that. Just because they show their asses (which is the whole point of this fucking thread) doesn't mean we have to show ours. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread