Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

The aggy football player that rapes women is covered up or fake news?  They said they knew who the suspect was, yet no further updates?  I guess the caution of, big ass dude raping women on campus - we know who he is, he's out there still, good luck females - works in that village.  

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, hornlife said:

The aggy football player that rapes women is covered up or fake news?  They said they knew who the suspect was, yet no further updates?  I guess the caution of, big ass dude raping women on campus - we know who he is, he's out there still, good luck females - works in that village.  

We can't let real life things get in the way of signing day #2. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hornlife said:

Nobody wanted to give me odds about him being brought in for questioning the next 7 days after NSD2...

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

Nobody wanted to give me odds about him being brought in for questioning the next 7 days after NSD2...

Most of us know, you're 100% correct. CSPD and some other aggy PD. They know who pays the bills in that village.  Aggy is what they are, imbeciles always. 

9 hours ago, hornlife said:

Girls getting payoffs as we speak

8 hours ago, tejas60 said:

image.png.b898bc3b72a33de3a53368e5dfd1897e.png

they went 4-3 with wins over SHSU, miami, umass and lsu.

also, they can't believe baylor has 8 home games!!!11!1

Every single one of their insults is an admission. Always.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

lol at the echoing of “thanks for throwing the sips a lifeboat, Sankey!”

Like we didn’t always have our pick of whatever conference we’d like to be in, and it’s cute that they act like they don’t fucking know that.

Suggesting that the SEC is doing Texas a solid here is some impressive, next-level intellectual dishonesty, even for them. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

lol at the echoing of “thanks for throwing the sips a lifeboat, Sankey!”

Like we didn’t always have our pick of whatever conference we’d like to be in, and it’s cute that they act like they don’t fucking know that.

Suggesting that the SEC is doing Texas a solid here is some impressive, next-level intellectual dishonesty, even for them. 

Weren’t they told to get on board with Texas’ joining the conference or to GTFO themselves?

• Hook 'Em 1

I just don’t understand these regards. They’re all in the 2022 class. To the point that they don’t want to scare them off with transfersThey signed 30 kids. Some have transferred. The top of the class has stuck. 

Let’s be generous and call it 20 players in the two deep. How in the f*** are they going to come up with a quality travel squad much less a healthy 85 man roster?

They should have signed 30+ in 2023, and abused the F5 button in the portal  to build some semblance of depth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Weren’t they told to get on board with Texas’ joining the conference or to GTFO themselves?

doesn't really matter (i assume they were because no one is dumb enough to turn down OU and Texas) but in the end they voted for it

1 minute ago, NoName said:

doesn't really matter (i assume they were because no one is dumb enough to turn down OU and Texas) but in the end they voted for it

Well, I think it matters in a “don’t make us choose between you and Texas because you’ll lose” sense. Their “gentlemen’s agreement” would have turned into an invitation to pursue other opportunities. That has to be galling for them to know. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

Ask not what Texas A&M can do for you, but what you can do for Texas A&M is a fantastic portal message. It worked well in January. 

ask not.jpg

Here's their scholarship players plus a WO K that starts (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TzoBTIvCXfZIk7Sz3C9txMg0yPvrXyVM/edit#gid=529379820). I didn't include Ainias Smith because he was recognized on Senior Day, but he could return if he doesn't like his draft outlook. Too much work for me to track the depth chart, so I just use Our Lads (https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/texas-am/92039).

image.png.672612a8c00b80c8b7f6b00ce70c6a6c.png

image.png.a2c91a70d4418baafa81999da3b3157a.png

image.png.86c1f6aeaf770b236098095def6a1ee8.png

Edited by AP101S
  • Hook 'Em 5

10 hours ago, SimkinsMan said:

Ask not what Texas A&M can do for you, but what you can do for Texas A&M is a fantastic portal message. It worked well in January. 

ask not.jpg

The dad shook his head and said he really made an impression is really impressive. "He claps on the is upbeat, I'm positive, wants to score a bunch of poon points and wants to cater his extramarital pursuits offense to the young female staffers guys they have.

$9.95 masterclass

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, texifornia said:

Fn9lOOJWAAE3QGn?format=jpg&name=mediumFn9lOuoXkAIGHa7?format=jpg&name=medium

tldr: You're encouraged to post sock puppet accounts. If you don't know how to create one, ask gary79 or Loochi. DO NOT post anything that will hurt the very tender aggie feelings.

gary79ag was an English major at ATM, as you can probably tell by the wordsmith par excellence on his annual 'sip tears' post:

image.png.576b99ba45371ba54ed611ec2354b220.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, General Specific said:

Ah, “Fish Camp, Hotel Collie Station”, you can graduate any time you like, but you can never leave!

"such a lovely view. such a lovely ewe."

"plenty of sheep at the hotel collie station." 

some songs just write themselves... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

aggy is just worried that Texas is going to ascend to heights that aggy hasn’t in over a decade. I’ll mark my post, but I guarantee a UT - SEC “West” Championship prior to aggy. Probably within the first 2-3 years.

Hook’em!!!

aggy hasn't done anything in over a generation. Their claimed championships are all claimed by other schools.  We're talking WW1/start of WW2 type crap - they self awarded.

Missouri is 50/50ish in the SEC and has won a SEC West championship and played in the SEC title game. aggy, not so much.  They'd have rings, plaques, new buildings, etc if they had Missouri success. Damn it would suck to be an aggy - all levels.  But, got Jimbo! Well done aggy. They are hoping for Missouri level success but are SEC ready! 

Our (and OU) SEC entrance is going to crush that diploma mill. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, hornlife said:

East not West before I get blasted. Point stands though and they lost to Auburn that gave JImbo (FSU) his only credibility in a very close game 2013.

I, for one, don't give a shit about a division championship. It's pretty meaningless.

Besides, no telling if there will be divisions or pods or something else, and no telling which teams will be in which in the new SEC.

Fuck, aggy is probably lobbying them to create two divisions named Legends and Leaders. But no conference could ever be regarded enough to do that. 

Edited by Hornlover

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread