Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

They are not awful. They just have a beta attached to their outlook.

Who did they hire as the new TB coach after Ritz Bitz fired Robinson? 

If Owens and Moss are kept happy, they're both going to be very good on the carrying the ball end of things. One thing Fisher appears to be more than willing to do in his career is give his talent whatever room they need if he needs them. Both of these guys could be running a train on his new wife, denying the Holocaust, and robbing local supermarkets of all of their crab legs and Fisher would not give two shits if they're showing up on Saturdays and combining for 200 yards per game.

RB is still vacant. Petrino brought his RB coach from Missouri State, Miles Fishback, but only as an analyst.

Looks like Elijah Robinson is somehow the "Running Game Coordinator" as well as DL Coach, so that's something.

https://12thman.com/sports/football/coaches

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Their desperate rumormongering about Hill reminds me a bit of our own with Stewart, albeit ours had the merit to it of folks involved with both schools and CFB itself passing on the word about Stewart. 

What they cannot bring themselves to understand, because it involve too much introspection about their own program, is that Hill decommitted because aggie players told him he shouldn't come there. The linebacker room told him they were all leaving, and multiple guys proceeded to either transfer or attempt to do so before being money-whipped. If he ever decides to leave Texas, I'm entirely sure ATM would even be on his list.

Just now, texifornia said:

RB is still vacant. Petrino brought his RB coach from Missouri State, Miles Fishback, but only as an analyst.

Looks like Elijah Robinson is somehow the "Running Game Coordinator" as well as DL Coach, so that's something.

https://12thman.com/sports/football/coaches

That has to be a content manager going fatkid and confusing one black guy with another because they have the same last name. 

49 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

So, whatever happened with Aki Ogunbiyi?

Well, the OL is already hurting.  Going to have to hang onto him and best to keep him in a structured environment, like a football team.  Those fifteen (15!) girls wouldn’t want to cripple the 12th man, and it’s millions of the best fans across the globe.  - aggy 

image.png.25313a827dead8a6cc78070d355fe361.png

This speculation has now become fact to Aggies. tu got recruits because we told them we'd be in the SEC next year. Just because that and money are all they have to offer doesn't mean it holds true for Texas or any other major university.

As an addition to what CTJ said, he wasn't coaxed away from A&M. He rejected them on their own lack of merit.

Someone else on that thread says, with the usual non-comprehension of NIL, that they should go to war with us by offering more money. Do they not realize that they tried that already and still got jilted?

In their minds, anyone who didn't choose A&M secretly wants to be an Aggie.

Inside every [Vietnamese person] is an American trying to get out. So Aggies think of non-tu fags who don't go to A&M.

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I hate to say it, but there’s some real smoke to this one guys. Word on the street is Hill’s dad didn’t get the promotion he wanted at his super secret UT BMD job, and he is now considering switching careers to being a veterinary gastroenterologist. You know what that means.  aggy is now sitting in the catbird seat. The only thing that can stop Hill from transferring is if we lock him in his dorm room for weeks on end like we did with Malik. 

Yea, a buddy of mine close to their program tells me that all of Texas' signees are calling Jimbo wanting to get aboard the JimBobby train. All Jimbo has to do is answer his phone and he could pick our class clean.

He also said that Hill will only play in games where Texas plays SEC teams.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Yea, a buddy of mine close to their program tells me that all of Texas' signees are calling Jimbo wanting to get aboard the JimBobby train. All Jimbo has to do is answer his phone and he could pick our class clean.

He also said that Hill will only play in games where Texas plays SEC teams.

I heard that Hill is refusing to do any of the offseason workouts on equipment that does not carry the SEC logo on it. He has been such a malcontent that coach Choate keeps him locked in a giant birdcage in the entrance of the football facility between workouts and has a coin operated food dispenser with only blue and yellow food with the SEC logo painted on to feed him. 

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

I hate to say it, but there’s some real smoke to this one guys. Word on the street is Hill’s dad didn’t get the promotion he wanted at his super secret UT BMD job, and he is now considering switching careers to being a veterinary gastroenterologist. You know what that means.

Hill's dad's job is the best kept secret in the industry. Just like all the aggy NIL deals, no one actually knows anything about it.

And that's the law: nobody can tell!

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Tex Pete said:

Hill's dad's job is the best kept secret in the industry. Just like all the aggy NIL deals, no one actually knows anything about it.

And that's the law: nobody can tell!

spacer.png

Funny part about that is it's a bog-standard recruiting shenanigan. If it was true, aggy could easily dream up a competing offer. He just didn't want to go to A&M.

• Hook 'Em 2

Can someone tell me what job UT supposedly gave Hill's dad?  I know it's made up bullshit, but what's the rumor?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Drummond said:

Has not one of them been involved in a negotiation bigger than their Silverado?    It's like dealing with children.

That's like $50K on the line.  Big money man, but they're mostly used to negotiating insurance rates

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Can someone tell me what job UT supposedly gave Hill's dad?  I know it's made up bullshit, but what's the rumor?

That's like $50K on the line.  Big money man, but they're mostly used to negotiating insurance rates

50 thou a year? That’ll buy a lot of beer. Things are going great. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

The BOMC has now become a genetic marker passed down through generations of those buffoons. It is hilarious how much sway they think we have in the media when the media makes it's living doing nothing but shitting on us. See the prolapsed anus also known as Kirk Bohls for exhibit A. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Believe they said it was detailing cars at one point

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I heard that Hill is refusing to do any of the offseason workouts on equipment that does not carry the SEC logo on it. He has been such a malcontent that coach Choate keeps him locked in a giant birdcage in the entrance of the football facility between workouts and has a coin operated food dispenser with only blue and yellow food with the SEC logo painted on to feed him. 

Just tattoo secsec on his ass!

national media has been saying 2025 officially the entire time , lots of buzz well go early in 2024.

Poster sites pushing for 2023 or 2024 but we have no power.

I'm so sure the texas coaching staff has been telling kids 2023. That's some shit aggy would do so of course they think that's what's happening 

4 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I'm worried my boner will last more than 4 hours

I’m going to make good use of mine and etch a unique identifying mark on a couple of diamonds in the jewelry case. 

and before anyone says anything, it’s normal sized but happens to taper down to a very fine tip. 

• Haha 5

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread