Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

Txags staff gonna be busy tonight scrubbing their site of the hundreds of posts acting like 2024 wasn't going to happen. They had 3 days of jerking off to that fantasy. Fucking morons.

That is what happens to aggy morons on a regular basis.  They crow, jerk off, are proven wrong and slink away until they reappear.

1 minute ago, deft said:

5ad61d4fba4ddc29f1250c9685e6d47d.jpg

With an ag tag and everything. They really do believe that NILis part of the sports budget. Maybe we could have drawn a picture explaining it to them if they hadn’t eaten all the crayons.

Maybe they should approach Crayola about a sponsorship. They are the official crayon of Texas A&M University. After all, Crayola is the brand they use in all the libraries on campus. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TXRed said:

It would be hilarious if SEC tells them, “No, we said you will play Texas at home in 2025, we never said anything about the first year.” 

I won't be surprised at all if our first game with aggy is at back DKR. It seems like exactly the kind of thing the SEC would do to remind them of their place. 

Which is about 3-4 tiers below ours. 

Assuming most of those 22 class players stick around until 2024, they should field a pretty good and experienced starting lineup. As it appears now, they won’t have any depth, and their offense will still blow, but I could see how they convince themselves they’re going to blow us out.

It will make their loss that much better.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jebus said:

I love the conspiracy theory guy, “there just has to be more to this.  Sips are dirty dirty dirty.  They never do anything without a reason”

you know who makes huge decisions about their future without a reason?  Fucking morons. 

Dermdoc is possibly the biggest moron of the bunch. He seems to believe we completed this deal over the last few days because of the rumor that our recruits were set to bail after the report that we wouldn’t be joining until 25, which he also believed. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I honestly don’t know if I can survive the aftermath of Texas curb stomping them next season. 

Jimbo certainly wouldn’t survive it. We would effectively retire him if that happens, he would walk out of college station with the rest of his owed contract and straight on to the golf course. 

On the flip side, if they win that game the Ags will instantly extend him another 10 years/$100m. So a real win-win situation for ol Jimbo. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/7/2023 at 10:01 PM, ousux said:

If he had been continuously a successful OC in all the time since his last run in the booth that might be true regardless of age, but for now they simply found Jimbo's match made in heaven. aggy gonna party like most SEC defenses don't know the concept of the forward pass!emoji41.png

Aggy delusion:  Bjork made it an unwavering condition that the first tu game is played at the tackle box in exchange for agreeing to sign off on expansion and making it unanimous.

Reality:   You WILL sign, it WILL be unanimous, or you can grab your shine box on your way out the door. 

Also, why in the fuck do they all seem to think their Kroger remodel is the best in the country and untouchable?  I guess they don’t get out much?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread