Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

58 minutes ago, Chooky said:

a white supremacist

56 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Wait what

that's Steve Addazio. known piece of shit. known shitty head coach with a losing career record (61-67) whose best ever season came in his first ever year of coaching - he went 9-4 in 2011 with Al Golden's players. he never won more than 7 games again anywhere else - his win totals by year were 9, 4, 7, 7, 3, 7, 7, 7, 6, 1 (COVID), 3.) 13-11 at Temple. 44-44 at BC. 4-12 at CSU.

janitor incident: https://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2021/12/02/csu-football-coach-steve-addazio-investigated-incident-janitor/8825390002/

Recently fired Colorado State head football coach Steve Addazio "likely" made a racially insensitive comment and a statement that indirectly threatened a custodian’s job during an October 2020 altercation, according to an investigation by the university's Office of Equal Opportunity.

The involved custodian, who is Black, told an investigator that “he was ‘talked down to,’ called ‘boy’ in a derogatory manner” and had his job threatened by Addazio after the coach was told a restroom in the Colorado State University football offices was closed for cleaning on Oct. 20, 2020.

-

Addazio disputed the allegations and said the janitor escalated the confrontation, but an investigator's report said that surveillance video from the facility showed the football coach as the aggressor during the more than 3-minute confrontation.

The investigator's report, dated Dec. 18, 2020, called Addazio's actions "problematic" but said they didn't establish harassment on the basis of race under CSU's Discrimination and Harassment Policy, which was the basis of the investigation.

-

The custodian told the investigator that prior to the altercation he was cleaning a restroom in CSU's football facility, and part of the process requires chemicals that need to "dwell" for a certain period of time. During that time, the custodian blocked the bathroom with a cart while cleaning other areas of the office.

Upon returning to the restroom and beginning to clean the sink area, the custodian alleged that Addazio entered and prepared to use the restroom. The custodian said he told Addazio it was closed, to which the coach continued and said, “I guess I’m going to use it.”

The custodian, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation when contacted by the Coloradoan, said he replied, “I guess my job doesn’t matter.”

He claims Addazio then turned and said, “What did you say to me, boy?” at which point the custodian again said, “I guess my job doesn’t matter.” The custodian told the investigator that Addazio then followed him out of the restroom and said, “I don’t think you know who I am, boy. I run this building.”

He said Addazio was yelling and the custodian tried to tell Addazio to move on with his day. As the incident continued, the custodian alleged that Addazio then made what he perceived as a threat on his job.

“I don’t think you know who I am. I run this place. Let’s just see if you’re still here tomorrow," the custodian claimed Addazio said.

-

He also told the investigator that at some point in the conversation, Addazio apologized, but he didn’t perceive the apology as genuine.

-

Addazio’s version of events is much different.

The coach told the investigator he apologized multiple times and that it was the custodian who escalated the confrontation, leaving the coach feeling “abused and harassed.” Addazio said he left the restroom and was confronted by the custodian. However, the investigator said that a review of surveillance video from the building showed Addazio "escalated the situation, became frustrated, and refused to move on from the situation."

Addazio also told the investigator that he never called the worker, “boy.” 

“While no witness can confirm or dispute that Addazio said ‘boy,’ information available makes Addazio’s denial unpersuasive,” the investigation states.

“The most notable information is that, shortly after Addazio received notice of the investigation from Diana Prieto, he contacted Prieto by phone. According to Prieto’s notes, Addazio began to explain his side of the exchange with (the custodian). Prieto’s notes reflect that Addazio informed her, during his conversation with (the custodian), he said ‘Listen, man.’ That Addazio volunteered to Prieto he said ‘Listen, man’ when not asked about the interaction, indicates he knew immediately what the nature of the investigation related to and that it involved how he addressed (the custodian).”

The investigator wrote:

“In the course of the interaction, Addazio made a racially insensitive comment and made a statement that indirectly threatened (the custodian’s) job.”

Two football staff members and another custodian were the key witnesses interviewed by the investigator. The football staff members back up Addazio’s version of the story.

However, the report said the “investigator does not find their statements fully credible.” The investigator found that one of the football staff witnesses initially created a document in which they sent their eventual statement on the morning of Oct. 23 but wasn’t contacted by the investigator until later that evening.

“Based on the documented date and time stamps, this investigator’s outreach to (the witness) was clearly not the motivating factor behind him preparing his written statement, and that he said it was raises questions about his credibility and whether someone had informed him about the investigation or requested he prepare a statement: both of which contradict his claim he was not contacted by anyone but this investigator about the incident,” the investigator wrote.

Addazio also asserted that the staff witness saw the whole interaction, but “video footage belies his claim,” according to the investigation.

Another staff member said she could hear the whole interaction from her office, but the investigator found it unlikely she would hear clear quotes from the office unless the conversation happened in raised tones.

“It is also not lost on this investigator that there are remarkable similarities of language” in the written statements submitted from the two staffers.

The third witness is a custodian and “the only witness truly present for the entire interaction.” This worker “confirms that (the custodian) remained calm throughout the interaction while Addazio yelled,” but told the investigator she was unsure if she heard Addazio say “boy.” (This witness noted that English is her third language).

The witness did recall hearing Addazio say, “I’m the head coach” and “I run this building.”

-

However, the investigator's conclusion reads:

“Based on the information available, including objective video evidence that substantially corroborates (the custodian’s) allegations, credible witness statements from (the second custodial member), and Addazio’s unwitting acknowledgement of the crux of the investigation, Addazio likely addressed (the custodian) as ‘boy,’ and threatened his job.

"However, evidence is insufficient to establish that the job threat was motivated by race given Addazio’s level of aggravation at having been disrespected from his perspective. While Addazio likely referring to (the custodian) as ‘boy’ is problematic, it is not sufficient, even when combined with the job threat, to establish harassment under the Policy."

there was an issue in 2020 that happened that was discussed in that article:

it was bad enough that the AD suspended all football related activities indefinitely and asked the president to expand the investigation into the athletic dept: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29617569/colorado-state-suspends-football-activities-investigate-racism-verbal-abuse-allegations

Anthoney Hill, the school's former player development coach and its starting quarterback in the early 1990s, said he was terminated following Steve Addazio's hiring as head coach in December because he'd expressed concerns about him.

Hill arrived in 2015 under former coach Mike Bobo and maintained his position for about a month after Addazio's arrival.

In his response to the university's termination letter, Hill told Parker he was concerned about the lack of pay for the African American coaches on the staff. He also said he had concerns about nepotism after Addazio hired his son, Louie Addazio, and Urban Meyer's son-in-law, Corey Dennis. Parker said Meyer had been an adviser during the search for a new coach.

Hill's letter described a harmful culture, suggesting he'd witnessed racially insensitive comments under Bobo and worried about a similar environment under Addazio.

"I'm more concerned about your conduct in allowing CSU Athletics to become an environment where coaches can exhibit toxic masculinity as well as make racially insensitive comments to black players on your watch," Hill wrote to Parker after he was terminated in January. "Also, bringing in a new head football coach who tells the graduate assistants within days of knowing them that he 'doesn't give a f--- about their feelings' is contradictory to being 'committed to the holistic development of student-athletes ... and of crafting a culture where students thrive.'"

Denver Post on the pause: https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/07/csu-rams-football-paused-racism-allegations/

players response: https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/08/steve-addazio-csu-rams-football-players-statement-allegations/

Results: https://www.si.com/college/2020/10/08/steve-addazio-investigation-colorado-state-racial-abuse-coronavirus

It added: "Witnesses generally did not assert that such conduct was widespread or tolerated by current coaching staff. Importantly, the specific allegations reported in the local media against Head Coach Addazio were not substantiated during the investigation."

The report said some witnesses reported racist incidents involving former coaches and expressed concern that Parker did not address those issues.

Numerous witnesses raised allegations of "racial insensitivity and mistreatment" by Bobo and nine members of his football coaching staff. The report said some witnesses disputed the claims, but many current and former players "alleged that a racially insensitive climate existed in the football program under Coach Bobo's leadership." 

-

One staffer said he heard Addazio make racist comments, including when the murder of George Floyd—a 46-year-old Black man killed by a Minneapolis police officer in May—came up during a meeting. The witness claimed Addazio said, "It wasn't that big of a deal because people treated Italians like this in the '60s and '70s."

Addazio denied equating the murder of George Floyd or the treatment of Black Americans to the experience of Italian Americans.

-

One witness alleged Addazio attempted to interfere with the investigation and told staff they are employed "because of his good graces" and "during this investigation, I expect absolute loyalty." Addazio disputed the allegation and said he instructed his coaching staff to cooperate.

more on results: https://footballscoop.com/news/colorado-state-race-relations-concerns

everal staff members made allegations that imply Head Coach Addazio has fostered an environment that perpetuates racial stereotypes or is unsympathetic to the national dialogue regarding racial justice and equity. One staff member reported hearing him make racially insensitive comments. For example, during a staff meeting discussion after the murder of George Floyd, he recalled Head Coach Addazio stating, “It wasn't that big of a deal because people treated Italians like this in the 60's and 70's.” A second staff member reported feeling offended during a staff meeting when the need for a team rule prohibiting weapons was discussed. In her view, the coaching staff was making stereotyped assumptions that the players, the majority of whom are Black, possessed weapons.

Head Coach Addazio denied equating the murder of George Floyd or the treatment of African Americans to the experience of Italian Americans. He recalled sharing a personal story about the experiences of his family as Italian immigrants. During this story, Head Coach Addazio shared with staff members that, based on his family’s experience as immigrants, he does not tolerate any form of racial harassment or discrimination.

-

Local media reported allegations from a staff member that Head Coach Addazio humiliated, denigrated, and intimidated a Black student-athlete over academic issues.11 The article quotes a staff member as saying, “[T]he incident felt eerily similar to Minneapolis police officers’ treatment of George Floyd before a white officer knelt on the back of Floyd’s neck until he died.” The staff member is also quoted as saying, “In that encounter with the Black student-athlete, Coach Addazio had this attitude that he’s bigger and more powerful than the student-athlete. The student was enslaved.”

The staff member reiterated his allegations to us, alleging that Head Coach Addazio interrogated and verbally overpowered the student-athlete, swearing and berating the student-athlete up against a fence until he broke down sobbing.12 The staff member reported feeling afraid of Head Coach Addazio’s anger and demeanor, which he characterized as intimidating, threatening, and “in your face.” When asked how close Head Coach Addazio stood to the student-athlete, the staff member alleged that Head Coach Addazio walked back and forth, with the staff member positioning himself between Head Coach Addazio and the student-athlete. The staff member did not allege that Head Coach Addazio ever stood near or touched the student-athlete. The staff member concluded that the student-athlete was humiliated by the experience, which the staff member explained was inextricably linked to the student-athlete’s race. In the staff member’s view, the student-athlete had no ability to stop the situation or ask Head Coach Addazio to “back off.” Because the student-athlete had no ability to set a boundary or have any kind of power, the conversation, according to the staff member, was “an enslavement” situation.

A different staff member stated that the reporting staff member called him after the meeting and noted that Head Coach Addazio seemed very angry with the student-athlete, which he worried would have a negative effect on the student. One coach stated that Head Coach Addazio declared in a staff meeting that he was going to berate the student-athlete and then bragged about doing so afterwards.

there is a lot of smoke there. also the results of that investigation is that Mike Bobo is a not great dude who created a really bad environment at CSU.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

Saw RoJo at home slice north after the Baylor game. Thought it was him as I walked past to pickup my order but wasn't sure. Then on my way out I saw his thighs and the width of his back. Dude's built like a brick shit house. 

Also, wanted to go to the host/hostess and tell them that RoJo shouldn't be waiting around in the lobby with his parents for a table like some sort of common asshole. 

Sorry for the tangent. 

Never got to meet Rojo or Bijan in person - but yea, you get it.  We've all seen pictures but IRL it's like holy shit that dude is a monster! The amount of work and training those elite backs/players do is crazy.  They are total freaks of nature.  It's like a 32" waist with 32" thighs and wearing a 46 suit coat.  Takes a big dude to knock LBs on their asses like Rojo and Bijan did. Hell, how many knockout's did Ricky have with his thighs - I know the last was against a$m when he set the rushing record. Agree on the no waiting for Rojo and family policy - should be a state law! 

5 hours ago, hornlife said:

Solid info @NoName .  I was in school from '91 to '97 (under and grad).  Crossed paths with Mackovic weekly. Always liked the guy and he'd stop to talk with me every time.  He asked me to go to the Sun Bowl when Priest Holmes totally went off.  I regret not making that trip but I was there in the Alamo Bowl when he called that 4th down tight end pass and the last second field goal. If you guys haven't met a great RB in real life - wow - you wouldn't believe the size of their thighs.  Ricky and Priest - jeez. Ricky couldn't find jeans to fit him - had to get a huge waist and have a ton taken in on it - just to fit his thighs.  Priest was built the same.  

Do you mean the Big 12 Championship Game against Nebraska in St Louis? And there was no last-second FG in that game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, hornlife said:

Solid info @NoName .  I was in school from '91 to '97 (under and grad).  Crossed paths with Mackovic weekly. Always liked the guy and he'd stop to talk with me every time.  He asked me to go to the Sun Bowl when Priest Holmes totally went off.  I regret not making that trip but I was there in the Alamo Bowl when he called that 4th down tight end pass and the last second field goal. If you guys haven't met a great RB in real life - wow - you wouldn't believe the size of their thighs.  Ricky and Priest - jeez. Ricky couldn't find jeans to fit him - had to get a huge waist and have a ton taken in on it - just to fit his thighs.  Priest was built the same.  

Hmmm, leg man huh? lol

• Haha 3

GD even for a$m, how the hell on Addazio? Wait, Jimbo ... Petrino, Durkin, etc nvm - it's like Saban rebuilding coaches but with ones that have huge character flaws that can't be changed.  That coaching tree is going to profit.  I do like their defensive line (all 20 of them or so) but roster mgmt ouch.  Kinda got to have other positions and some depth.  We could witness another comical year for aggy.  A few injuries (never happens) and wow, they are in trouble. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, hornlife said:

GD even for a$m, how the hell on Addazio? Wait, Jimbo ... Petrino, Durkin, etc nvm - it's like Saban rebuilding coaches but with ones that have huge character flaws that can't be changed.  That coaching tree is going to profit.  I do like their defensive line (all 20 of them or so) but roster mgmt ouch.  Kinda got to have other positions and some depth.  We could witness another comical year for aggy.  A few injuries (never happens) and wow, they are in trouble. 

If their QB gets hurt they're fucked. Same with LB

6 hours ago, hornlife said:

Never got to meet Rojo or Bijan in person - but yea, you get it.  We've all seen pictures but IRL it's like holy shit that dude is a monster! The amount of work and training those elite backs/players do is crazy.  They are total freaks of nature.  It's like a 32" waist with 32" thighs and wearing a 46 suit coat.  Takes a big dude to knock LBs on their asses like Rojo and Bijan did. Hell, how many knockout's did Ricky have with his thighs - I know the last was against a$m when he set the rushing record. Agree on the no waiting for Rojo and family policy - should be a state law! 

Lol, brings back memories of when I met Earl at an autograph signing in Houston.  He was sitting behind a table and I thought "yeah, that's a big dude". Then he stood up and wholly fuck! Those fucking thighs were bigger than I was..sheesh.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.thebatt.com/opinion/opinion-a-m-is-ut-s-crazy-ex-girlfriend/article_c97a5e5e-abff-11ed-b4f3-bf2c8bdf3d84.html

After graduating from public high school, I was certain I’d never have to hear people make hissing sounds in response to topics or people they don’t like, especially in university. 

I was wrong. 

Although these people aren’t wearing cat ears and hissing at people who don’t look like they work at Hot Topic and wear all black, they are now hissing at people for wearing orange instead. 

Both people, however, are equally embarrassing. 

One of the first traditions I learned about A&M was its “famous” rivalry with (dare I say it?) … The University of Texas.

As a youth, I heard countless stories from Aggies about that “other school” who told me to never go there! It was apparently a dark and evil place with a horned creature! 

They sure made it sound similar to another special place. 

I grew up excited to become an Aggie and fight the great war against the Longhorns, competing against the other great rivalries like Batman versus Superman, Sparta versus Athens and Coke versus Pepsi. 

And let me tell you, after finally attending Texas A&M and witnessing this “rivalry” firsthand, it isn’t all some of you Aggies hyped it up to be. 

In fact, it’s actually quite pitiful. 

I mean, people even refuse to address the school with the proper word itself, instead referring it to as t.u. It doesn’t sound like we are disrespecting or demeaning them. It sounds like we’re afraid. This isn’t Harry Potter. Just say the word. 

Although I understand that A&M and UT competed against each other from the late 1800s to the 2000s, we haven’t played a game against them in football for 12 years. Even if they are joining the SEC, why should they receive any special attention from us? They’re just like any other team playing against us and have not proved their worth.

There are more qualified teams already in the SEC … you know, because they’ve been good for a while. Whereas UT is only just joining.

However, we can’t seem to comprehend this simple fact and choose to dramatize them into a mythical creature, granting them an undeserving form of immortality. 

They’re not boogeymen, ghouls, goblins or parking tickets, they’re just another school in Texas. While we should not care about them, we have chosen to do the opposite. We have glorified them to such a degree that they’ve become embedded into our school’s culture. 

We spend actual money on merchandise dedicated to them, spread their symbols during our football games when the game isn’t even against them and make animal sounds when someone brings up their name. 

We give them capital. We give them exposure. We give them power. 

Humiliating. 

Personally, I don’t want some Longhorn walking around the SEC with an overinflated ego thinking they live in our head rent-free. They’re already obnoxious enough from believing living in Austin is a personality trait.

The worst part about our infatuation with UT is that it’s completely one-sided. They don’t have chants, merchandise, or hand gestures dedicated to us. They don’t even think of us as their main rival. 

In fact, even in 2010, UT was already considering other schools as their main rivals, with the Oklahoma Sooners taking the spot. 

While they mention A&M used to be a rival, they didn’t even say we used to be the biggest rival. Instead just referring to us as being a bigger rival in the past — the past. I need you to think about that again. 

Already 13 years ago, UT considered us a distant memory. 

At this point, we are literally an obsessive ex-girlfriend who refuses to move on from their previous heartbreak. Meanwhile UT is “winning” the breakup, already canoodling with other people.  

We shouldn’t be reducing ourselves to this level of fan behavior. We have been in a higher, more competitive football division for 12 years and we still frequently beat them in other sports, with recent back to back wins in our hockey games against them on Jan. 28 and 29. 

I understand A&M is a school rich in customs and traditions, but just because something is a tradition and “just the way it’s always been done” doesn’t mean it’s good. People used to have child marriages, bind their feet to make them smaller and practice human sacrifice. 

And look, I understand these traditions are a lot worse than some jokes about UT, but the principle remains: some traditions are outdated. 

I enjoy being a hater as much as the next person, but thinking UT is a worthy opponent anymore is obsolete. 

While their entrance to the SEC might prove otherwise, we cannot let them believe we’re already fan-girling them as we giggle in excitement about having an excuse to use the horns down symbol or obsessively talk about them throughout social media. 

Why be a crazy ex-girlfriend when we were the hotter partner to begin with?

So, let’s stop giving them unnecessary attention and direct our energy towards new rivals and make new traditions. After all, is that not what Aggies are known for? 

Besides being better than UT. 

Lilia Elizondo is an English senior and opinion writer for The Battalion. 

FpBCQgYWIAgQhEf?format=jpg&name=mediumFpBCRaJX0AE-lBK?format=jpg&name=mediumFpBCSIKXoAEvlyS?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Why is that, exactly? And specifically in this thread where we're talking about football players and their athletic traits?

Don't tempt his demons.  Let him keep them pushed way way way down.  It's healthier that way.

Edited by hookemATL
its ok. you can be who you are here. we accept you for the wonderful human being you are, regardless of what body type of black male athlete you are most sexually attracted to. ONE LOVE!
  • Haha 3

On 2/14/2023 at 9:23 AM, NoName said:

re: Aggie NIL:

my understanding is that the Texas A&M NIL Collective "The Fund" does not disclose anything around deals, who it is run by (articles have said it is "run by some of Texas A&M's biggest donors"). nor do they have a website. nor do they have any stated goals, dollar or otherwise. they prefer to stick to word of mouth between players

from Athletic article last year:

did i miss anything here @RGBIII or @closetojumping? have they actually set up a functioning collective of any kind or are they falling further and further behind by the day because they can't tell their ass from their elbow?

they just launched the 12th man+ fund

https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/12th-man-plus/

some screenshots

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.357201cab9b9fcd663d357697a8238fe.png

Benefits:

image.thumb.png.201b6557dc71e35692048f52bd73a21d.png

FAQ

image.png.4a768223b4ceef2c427a363887b0e92b.png

image.png.002a809cfc5e390125a5084144c829fb.png

image.png.c9c8b4f2b14cc44f07f48396721b558d.png

image.png.cf73b9341a30cb0d799ef8d97dde0bd6.png

image.png.f82afc04de78ebc3265a0b7d7381ced1.png

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

some screenshots

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.357201cab9b9fcd663d357697a8238fe.png

Benefits:

image.thumb.png.201b6557dc71e35692048f52bd73a21d.png

FAQ

image.png.4a768223b4ceef2c427a363887b0e92b.png

image.png.002a809cfc5e390125a5084144c829fb.png

image.png.c9c8b4f2b14cc44f07f48396721b558d.png

image.png.cf73b9341a30cb0d799ef8d97dde0bd6.png

So they’re able to tie it into their points system? Isn’t the 12th man foundation similar to Longhorn foundation? Seems we should have already had that tied together. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, NoName said:

some screenshots

Hide contents

Q - How much of my contribution will go to Texas A&M student-athletes?

A - Fuck if we know.  We have a lot of overhead and expenses.  Hopefully some of it will make it to student athletes.

Why even include this in the Q&A?

Edited by Texas Wahoo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Texas Wahoo said:

Q - How much of my contribution will go to Texas A&M student-athletes?

A - Fuck if we know.  We have a lot of overhead and expenses.  Hopefully some of it will make it to student athletes.

Why even include this in the Q&A?

i screenshotted it because i fully expect it to be nuked before COB

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

we still frequently beat them in other sports, with recent back to back wins in our hockey games against them on Jan. 28 and 29. 

Above quote from Aggie Opinion not Texifornia.

First they ridicule our softball coach, now it's dominance in hockey.

We're falling apart up in here.

Actually, the piece is good. I expect this is what comes from expanding your enrollment if you're A&M. They assume everybody who is exposed to their traditionstraditionstraditions and general manly superiority will become Aggies. What they will get is people like this person who are embarrassed by all the red ass shit. These people will dilute Agginess.

Another hundred year decision that was bad if their goal was to create a huge body of alums who will fight for the Aggie way. These new students may drag them into some form of normality against their will. Should be fun to watch.

Edited by RomaVicta
guy > person. I hadn't got to the byline when I quoted that piece.

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

First they ridicule our softball coach, now it's dominance in hockey.

We're falling apart up in here.

Actually, the piece is good. I expect this is what comes from expanding your enrollment if you're A&M. They assume everybody who is exposed to their traditionstraditionstraditions and general manly superiority will become Aggies. What they will get is people like this guy who are embarrassed by all the red ass shit. These people will dilute Agginess.

Another hundred year decision that was bad if their goal was to create a huge body of alums who will fight for the Aggie way. These new students may drag them into some form of normality against their will. Should be fun to watch.

*this girl - the author's name is Lilia Elizondo

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Above quote from Aggie Opinion not Texifornia.

Actually, the piece is good. I expect this is what comes from expanding your enrollment if you're A&M. They assume everybody who is exposed to their traditionstraditionstraditions and general manly superiority will become Aggies. What they will get is people like this person who are embarrassed by all the red ass shit. These people will dilute Agginess.

Or maybe these students will end up running the best University of Texas (at Austin) Longhorn fansite that gets UT ahead of the game in NIL cooperatives and has a thread that is a constant of what a school of regards Texas A&M really is.

Like this thread right here…

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

And thank you all for the NIL help.  Sounds like it's bags for aggy and we are way out front in real deals.  It's disclosed and we use our NIL as intended.  If any of you are in the market for a new car, I'd suggest contacting that Volks dealership to see if they can source what you want. I certainly will but the old M3 has some miles to give.  
If it's an E46 or E90, may want to hang on to it even if you get something else. The newer M cars just aren't the same, and with ICE on the way out, true M3's will go away as well.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

How much does Loochi get to skim off the top?  

2 minutes ago, The Gimp said:

Probably his standard 10%.

you are thinking of TexAgs Stacked NIL subscription service.

also, TexAgs/Looch say they are giving "a minimum of 75%" back to athletes.

image.png.9bafe23313d82014e1decd6ee5322671.png

here is their 2022 Stacked report: https://texags.com/s/49440/texags-presents-stacked-annual-report-2022

evidently they actually paid out 87.3% ($503k out of $576k) which is way higher than i would have thought and should be put somewhere on that page so that people know they are actually paying kids vs skimming.

here are their user counts by tier in case anyone cares

Spoiler

image.png.ca4559c3085a5fb797ba448d39cdba61.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexasBeta said:

Other than he's an idiot and aggy jock sniffer - what does he mean by "Austin is not built to do this" - This just smells like nothing more than 'pay for play'

everyone knows it's a tiny town with no real businesses based there and no future growth potential. it isn't a hub for anything. there isn't a large airport there. it's just a shithole with no professional sports team.

no one who knows how to read would ever say Austin isn't built for NIL.

• Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

How much does Loochi get to skim off the top?  

Let me take the opportunity to remind you that Liucci isn't the big owner of Texags. He's not the money guy. I'm sure he has an ownership stake, but that motherfucker isn't the one taking home the lions share of Texags cash. He's closer to a paid employee than he is to the bankroll power behind Texags. 

9 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

So, they admit they had no NIL available to bag that #1 class last year. Lol

When have those atavistic waterheads ever admitted to anything? Like, literally anything.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TexasBeta said:

Other than he's an idiot and aggy jock sniffer - what does he mean by "Austin is not built to do this" - This just smells like nothing more than 'pay for play'

The Longhorn Foundation is directly affiliated to UT. The 12th Man Foundation is not. FSU disconnected its version of the LHF from the AD for reasons that were never quite clear but assumed to be shady, I believe directly after Fisher left.

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Let me take the opportunity to remind you that Liucci isn't the big owner of Texags. He's not the money guy. I'm sure he has an ownership stake, but that motherfucker isn't the one taking home the lions share of Texags cash. He's closer to a paid employee than he is to the bankroll power behind Texags. 

When have those atavistic waterheads ever admitted to anything? Like, literally anything.  

Are you serious that Liucci isn't the main owner of Texags? If so, then I guess I've missed that one over the years and consider it a surprise. If it's your usual dumb shit of misremembering facts while you speak from a position of condescension and certitude, well, of course.

• Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread