Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

28 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This may just be the best one ever

Texags topics 5.jpg

Down the street from my parents home an aggy proudly displays his 1939 lawn banner. I can't find one online so he must have had it custom made. Looks kind of like this one but with aTm and bigger 1939.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwhOMJWlR7SZGAV3itX

I would not put this one up and it is from this century.

Edited by DanTheHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FrcQAd9WAA8CVv_?format=jpg&name=mediumFrcQBgBWcAAszt9?format=jpg&name=mediumFrcQB_iWYAAnLZ7?format=jpg&name=mediumFrcQCpgXwAAd9-p?format=jpg&name=mediumFrcQEwMWAAYSeY9?format=jpg&name=mediumFrcQFPDXgAI6PFr?format=jpg&name=mediumFrcQFsjWABwrtB7?format=jpg&name=mediumFrcQGRXWAAUAb88?format=jpg&name=medium

Jimbo's SEC conference record is 23-17 over 6 seasons. A win percentage of 57.5%

Texa A&M's historical conference winning percentage has hovered around 54% going all the way back to their SWC days and staying within about 1% of each other between SWC/B12/SEC. So technically, Jimbo is essentially right at the mean. 

38 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Mine is inside the house, in the “man cave”. I am good with it because when I first started following the Horns there were no MNCs in football.

AD5FC9D8-15DF-4715-8A09-69088F00D64F.jpeg

Looks good. Last time I saw all that, it was hung from the ceiling and was upside down. Glad you rearranged.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Here’s the deal said:

Thank god for aggy hubris. Their all consuming hubris forces them to blame outside sources (the committee, god) instead of looking internally and blaming the real reason for their failures - themselves.   It never gets old and has entertained Longhorn fans for decades.  Never change aggy!

They won't. It is turdition.

They teach losing from early on and reiterate it at Fish Camp, just in case anyone is considering having thoughts that are out of line. And a good nut squeezing always returns them to right-think.

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

No no no no no. You're being completely irrational. The committee spent more time trying to figure out how to screw Texas A&M than they did sorting out the bubble teams and putting together the regions.

Screwing Texas A&M is the goal in everything involving athletics. Imagine how many more championships the Aggies would have if the NCAA acted fairly. I can't even count that high.

Why the need to screw aggy when they are so good at screwing themselves?

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread